Help me please..

Posted by rocafella83

I'm trying to remember the name of an old ps1 game that i would like to play again.
The game starts off with this guy waking up in some type of capsule or something. I cant remember if he was on a space ship or some type of laboratory. You have to run around and find stuff and i think he finds this little robot thing to help him.

Posted by ZEN

[quote="wikipedia"]The player controls Raz Karcy, who wakes up from a cryogenic sleep in a deserted and freezing lab due to a system malfunction. He has no memory of who he is or why he is there. The player must explore the lab, solving puzzles and defeating enemies to uncover the mysteries about the base and himself. After meeting a small beeping robot he names Pipo, he discovers that he was meant to be frozen for eternity before being prematurely unfrozen.

One of my guilty pleasure games. Extremely unpolished sci-fi survival horror without much horror survival. Lackluster but intriguing.

The plot is great (especially that suprise twist at the end). I also liked the way you could switch the viewpoint from fixed camera 'Resident Evil' style to moving 3D on the fly.

"Pipo" was awesome.