Is anyone more pathetic than Skip Bayless

Posted by Jim Rome

The guy has about 8 columns on page 2 about TO and on Cold Pizza, he can't wait to rip into TO every chance he gets and he has just CHALLENGED Owens to a face to face meeting on Dud Pizza. I'm no TO apologist, but Skip's one man cursuade to rid the world of TO is getting out of hand. I mean did TO turn him down for HOTTGAYSEX or something IS SKIP BAYLESS A LOVER SCORNED? He's even starting to rip more athletes at every chance he gets now like he's getting an erection every time he can CALL SOMEONE OUT be it Jordan, Magic, Manning, Rice...IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE IN SKIPPY'S WORLD HE'S BETTER THAN THEM ALL only players who played before he was born were GREAT PLAYERS who GOT the game SHUT UP ALREADY SKIP YOU ARE A PATHETIC JOKE just keep going at your witch hunt on athletes and keep losing all that's left of your cred

ps Steven A Smith is doing First and Ten this week with SKIPPY -did anyone or better yet DOES ANYONE watch that and if so can they report if Smith CALLS Skip out since Woody and Gay Crawford give him free passes all the time

Posted by The White Testament

Stephen A is ripping him every chance he gets.

Especially when Skip tries to talk NBA.

Stephen A tore him a new asshole about TO, too.

Posted by Jim Rome

Thank God for Steven A.

Did Skip do his whole *GRIN, SHAKE HEAD, ACT LIKE THE OTHER PERSON IS TOTALLY CLUELESS* thing he does when someone agrues with him?

Posted by Zac

THE DIET MT. DEW TOTALLY TURNS ME OFF

Posted by Dan121

when talkin about TO, smith beat skips *** so bad

at the end all skip bayless could do was talk gibberish and then smith mocked his *** and said give it up man

even jay was poundin on skip with this stat

TO has one less TD and 9 less receptions in 2 less games then moss in the past 3 years

smiths big points were y disregard moss' character but then do the exact opposite with TO

also the superbowl thing and other things

he just kicked the **** out of skip