Guest who log on daily but don't sign up

Posted by Areth

I know this is random(as it truely is) but,don't you ever think that there's some people like that who just go on vgchat and just look around at forums. Then they want to put their 2-sense in yet they don't sign up and just laugh at forums. I'm not saying all people are 'cause we weren't members at one point. So if you want to refrain from commenting it's all right and NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE (I'm just curious is all).

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i pity anyone who wastes their time with video game chat dot com

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

i forget why i still come here

Posted by Iris Jr

I forget the last time I came here..
This isn't my original account..

Posted by Ant

why was your original account banned again?

Posted by Kutlass

NO OFFENSE TAKEN!!

but i have to share my 2-sense. your self-admitted failure of utter calculatedness is truly something to not be admired, you random son of a klaptrap's kunt.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm with vamp, I don't know why I still come here. I mean, I rarely post and there aren't all too many people still around that I used to talk to anyway. Force of habit I suppose.

Posted by Iris Jr

Quoting Ant: why was your original account banned again?

I asked to be banned, as a means to stop myself from a part of VGC. and it's worked so far for about 5 months. Past couple of days are the first few times that I've been active since that period. This account was only made to monitor and view from outside the box, during the Iris Wars.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

i registered just so i could read this thread

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Turtle Toupee: i registered just so i could read this thread

You don't have to register to read da thread!

*Tries to figure out why I come here!!!*

BTW, Iris Jr is just Iris's new account.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

me and Iris were almost friends. Almost lovers.

Posted by Iris Jr

Quoting Jesse Smith: BTW, Iris Jr is just Iris's new account.

That's a load of bull****..

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blah!!! U just have different IP addresses on dis account cause u r using a proxy!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris Jr

I'll proxy my foot in your ***, you keep sassin' me woman!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yep, that's Iris all right!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Iris, how come you're never on AIM anymore for me to seduce you

Posted by Ant

SPOILERS:

Posted by Tyler Durden

Face it BJ, she's just not that into you.

Posted by Dark Seth

back to the original point of this topic, on my site, we have a few guests who come on our site every 30 minutes and just stay there, don't do anything, no registering or posting. I thought them to be bots so I banned the IPs, but I think this is just one guest who uses a proxy, because everytime I ban one IP, another guest with a different IP just randomly shows up and does the exact same thing. Its really starting to get on my nerves, too >.>

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: SPOILERS:

she has a dick?

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting Dark Seth: back to the original point of this topic, on my site, we have a few guests who come on our site every 30 minutes and just stay there, don't do anything, no registering or posting. I thought them to be bots so I banned the IPs, but I think this is just one guest who uses a proxy, because everytime I ban one IP, another guest with a different IP just randomly shows up and does the exact same thing. Its really starting to get on my nerves, too >.>

google bots?