Today

Posted by Panic!

I came across a video on YouTube. The user that had posted it was a user by the name of jjn777. I clicked it because I remember this being Omni's name. Then I lol'd because it was suspended because of copyright infringement.

Posted by Omni

The best thing about it is that my account is banned, but most of my videos are still able to be viewed.

Posted by Omni

[youtube=QqZmtq5LhFo]QqZmtq5LhFo[/youtube]

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, HOW do you get banned on youtube!!! I got one account that has 157 copyright infringlent videos...and I havn't been busted!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Stalolin

i fondly regard jethro tull

they still do concerts, don't they?

Posted by junior senior

lol ban panic for stalking

Posted by Omni

Quoting Stalolin: i fondly regard jethro tull

they still do concerts, don't they?

Yeah, they're pretty old. I'd still go see them live.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, HOW do you get banned on youtube!!! I got one account that has 157 copyright infringlent videos...and I havn't been busted!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Record labels care way more about their intellectual property than anyone else.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=junior senior;943886]lol ban panic for stalking

I wasn't stalking anyone. It popped up in my suggested videos.

Posted by Omni

Stop bolding your font. Holy crap, that looks gay.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Panic, you are everything wrong in this country.
You're fat.
You're whiny.
You ARE white trash.
And you probably like MTV.

Posted by Panic!

Nah, MTV is ****. It used to be good back when they had The Box but since then it's been ****ty reality shows.

Posted by Tyler Durden

What in the holy**** do you know about "good" MTV jiggles?!

I was born near the dawn of "good" MTV, I can remember when they actually played non-stop music videos all day EVERY****INGDAY!!!

Posted by Panic!

Dude, you don't remember The Box? My cousin and I used to call all the time and request songs. Out favorites were "The Real Slim Shady" by Eminem, "Oops, I Did It Again" by Britney Spears, and "Last Resort" by Papa Roach. I also remember some personal favorites of mine were "Responsibility" by MxPx and "Californication" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Rest my case..
That music, if you can call it that, is for homos and girls..