THE JUDGE...dead?

Posted by Ant

IS dead. well no not quite, but I just noticed he got demodded. why?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

vampiro will be the next to go

Posted by cool gamer dad

i can take his place while hes gone

*broods*

Posted by cool gamer dad

*seethes with darkness*

*broods about it*

Posted by Ant

OMG THE JUDGE IS THAT YOU?!

haha oh wait it's just CATBLUNTS420, silly me.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

my time has come.

Posted by Slade

someone demod that slade faggot

Posted by Linko_16

I still boldly believe that one day I shall mod DA.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Take a closer look at da mods change!! More than one person was de-moded!!! er, looks like he's dead...activity wize!!!!!

Posted by Ant

holy ****, did you actually delete all the people I told you to get rid of a couple months ago?!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

does this mean we're getting new mods

Posted by The Judge

Funny little story: For a while I was checking VGC once a week or so while not logged on, and then for the past month (maybe two?) I haven't checked period. And now that I actually do check, I see that I was demodded yesterday. Just funny timing.

Well, this was fun. By the way, Cats, good impression of me. I would have been really fooled if your text was black like my text (and soul).

Later!

Posted by The Judge

Funny little story: For a while I was checking VGC once a week or so while not logged on, and then for the past month (maybe two?) I haven't checked period. And now that I actually do check, I see that I was demodded yesterday. Just funny timing.

Well, this was fun. By the way, Cats, good impression of me. I would have been really fooled if your text was black like mine (and my soul).

Later!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: does this mean we're getting new mods

Probably not. It requires mod voting and all da mods are very power hungry, especially da Super Mods!!! Da last thing they want is more moderators!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting Ant: holy ****, did you actually delete all the people I told you to get rid of a couple months ago?!

er, I don't listen to ants, hince I waited for them to be inactive before de-moding them!!!!

Posted by cool gamer dad

hey Judge how's life :-)

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Jesse Smith: Probably not. It requires mod voting and all da mods are very power hungry, especially da Super Mods!!! Da last thing they want is more moderators!!! :D:D:D:D

More moderators to mod what?

Posted by Ant

True, at this point more moderation would be like guarding an empty room. Though the other point of moderation is for the people of the selective areas to spur conversation within their respective boards.

also is that a picture of you THE JUDGE in your avatar?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

make me a mod

Posted by Ant

ALREADY TRIED BUDDY!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

thanks man

Posted by Jesse Smith

Like I said, they are very power hungry, and they even prove my point!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=BLUNTMASTER X;943647]make me a mod
^^^^^^^

<<<<<<<<<

YO jesse supermod these *****es (me and bluntmaster x)

Posted by Lord of Spam

my time shall COME AGAIN /apu

i say we revert this blog back to the golden years

Posted by Jesse Smith

I say we revert all these forums back to da golden years by making WackoHater a Super Moderator!! :D:D:D

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: i say we revert this blog back to the golden years

Let's just find the best convos and then copy/paste them as though we were discussing the same things now and it'll be just as entertaining I swear!

good idea! you start