seaworld etc. adventure

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

so cats and I went to seaworld. we found these suspicious looking manatees amongst all the children and decided to ask a nearby mother to take our picture. wonder what she thought~

we also went to disney world where I mega owned at astroblaster

possibly more to come, they must first be approved by cats though.

Posted by junior senior

lol manatee sex

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

holy **** the manatees

they were having a good time

Posted by Ant

haha, KNEW IT WAS SEAWORLD! CALLED IT *****ES!

and I guess we know who the real shootan champ is!!!

did you expect otherwise!?

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Ant;943409]haha, KNEW IT WAS SEAWORLD! CALLED IT *****ES!
yeah when suggested standing at the entrance of sea world i was like siiiiiiiiigh lol

shamu salute \\\\\/////

i was all for it

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah why didnt you show up ant, we were waiting for you man :[

yeah, we waited from opening until 1:30pm for you. i can't believe you didn't show. don't you care about us :(

Posted by Kutlass

SeaWorld is such an epic bore. It's too bright, happy, and predictable. Amusement parks are supposed to ironically blend cheery merry-go-round music with extravagant displays of villainous perversion and bloodcurdling sequences of senseless doom.

Posted by Kutlass

in my book

Posted by Ant

Quoting CATBLUNTS420: yeah why didnt you show up ant, we were waiting for you man :[

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: i was all for it

hey, I told CORRUPT to stand infront of the entrance. I never said I was going to do so.

Posted by Corrupt

i live literally 10 minutes from sea world, too bad i didn't know the day you were down here otherwise i probably would've gone

looks like you had a great time though!

Posted by Stalolin

wait what happened here

i'm so out of this stuff

what's going on

why did cats and lisa go to seaworld

Posted by Ant

cause the creatures of the sea can be viewed there! almost as if it's its own special world. a SEAWORLD some would say! but not me, no that would be silly.

Posted by Linkman

The best you could do was SeaWorld? Fail, go back and try again.

And cats, what gives letter her more than double your score? She apparently brought her A-game. Where's yours?

Posted by Corrupt

Epic Fail...

Posted by Zeta

****, I went to Seaworld when I was little and can't remember a **** thing about it. :(

Need to get back down there sometime.

I love Seaworld. Most of the shows are pretty cute. I was a little disappointed with Shamu, who seemed to be cut short and didn't do many tricks. And I was super pumped for it too, considering the shamu in orlando wouldn't do the show when I went.

I have a ton of pics but if you want to see them you're gonna have to check my facebook. It's taking enough work just uploading them there.

Quoting Linkman: The best you could do was SeaWorld? Fail, go back and try again.

ahaha what

Quoting Corrupt: i live literally 10 minutes from sea world, too bad i didn't know the day you were down here otherwise i probably would've gone

looks like you had a great time though!

when we're down there again we'll definitely have to hang. Don't worry, it won't have to be at Seaworld!

Posted by Dexter

Lack of Lego Land upsets me.

Posted by cool gamer dad

on the way back up I-5 i saw a LEGO LAND NEXT THREE EXITS sign and was like "the **** is lego land" and almost went for it

Posted by cool gamer dad

wait, i wasnt driving. lisa woulda been all "aww hell nah" anyway, what are you gonna do

oh yeah sea world wasnt that bad, they had a show with little kitties and doggies running around and ****, it was tight.

oh yeah i noticed that and i think i mentioned it. but yeah i was all hell nah and kept on.

Quoting Stalolin: wait what happened here

i'm so out of this stuff

what's going on

why did cats and lisa go to seaworld

we are an item. how could you not know, jeez

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampnagel P. Wingpire;943493]we are an item. how could you not know, jeez

WHAT THAT IS NOT POSSIB- wait no i think i knew that

i just didn't know you two were going to seaworld

or whatever

yeah. we went to lots of places. check my facebook in the next month when i have them all uploaded.

Posted by Apathetic

When the **** did everybody come to california?

Posted by Turtle Toupee

california is the coolest, man!

you two look like an amazing couple. you guys met here, too? thats super cool. can we expect to see vampcats babies soon?

Yeah, we met here a couple years ago. No babies anytime soon, that's for sure...

Posted by Omni

Post more pictures. I don't use MySpace or Facebook, so I'd never see them if that's where they are.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: we also went to disney world

Disneyland*

That is, unless you went to California and Florida, which I doubt since you'd probably have told me about it and asked me to get you in for free.

oh yeah inferior disney land, yes.

and I have a ton of pics without us in them. I'll have to verify if I can upload the ones with Dan in, though. just get facebook!

Posted by Apathetic

Come visit me because I dont have any friends to hang out with over the summer.

ok!

Posted by Apathetic

san francisco?

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm even more out of the loop than Stalolin due to my being dead for so long. Not only did I not know Lisa and Cats are together, but it took me a good week or more to realize that CJ didn't change his name to Vampnagel P. Wingpire.

And now I'm disappointed because the idea of CJ having Shamu as an avatar was probably the funniest thing ever and now it's just RUINED! Also seeing a blonde girl and guy and thinking it was CJ and Cats was confusing especially since I thought they were supposed to be guys... Seriously, your name change had me all fucked up.

Also I'm with Queen, post more pictures on here. I don't have anyone from vgc added on myspace ([url=www.myspace.com/shinrawr]mine[/url]) and I don't use facebook.

Quoting Omni: and asked me to get you in for free.

You can do that?

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Turtle Toupee: california is the coolest, man!

*northern california

Posted by Omni

Quoting Shin-Ra: You can do that?

Yes.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Oh wow that's pretty cool and I've never been to Disneyworld. I have a friend who may be getting married (or at least doing the honeymoon) there. I may make a drop by if I end up going with them since it's free and all.

Quoting Shin-Ra: I'm even more out of the loop than Stalolin due to my being dead for so long. Not only did I not know Lisa and Cats are together, but it took me a good week or more to realize that CJ didn't change his name to Vampnagel P. Wingpire.

And now I'm disappointed because the idea of CJ having Shamu as an avatar was probably the funniest thing ever and now it's just RUINED! Also seeing a blonde girl and guy and thinking it was CJ and Cats was confusing especially since I thought they were supposed to be guys... Seriously, your name change had me all fucked up.

Also I'm with Queen, post more pictures on here. I don't have anyone from vgc added on myspace ([url=www.myspace.com/shinrawr]mine[/url]) and I don't use facebook.

well, at least CJ lived on in memory for a little while. but yeah, I say we all go to Disney World. VGC MEET UP

Posted by Shin-Ra

If there was to ever be a mass meet up, I'd vote Disney World. It'd be way too appropriate.

Aww heck yeah. I'm down. Although I won't be able to go for a couple years. But we should totally plan something. We could all crash at Omni's. ;)

Posted by Omni

I like the sound of that idea. It would be pretty gay, so count me in.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Seriously, this should happen. It'd be far too much of a Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants of an event for me to miss out on.

Posted by Omni

The only downside would be that we'd never be able to convince CJ to come since he's so lazy.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Then I'll bring an X-Box with a Live account.

And if that doesn't work then we could play CJ on xbawks and it'd be like he was there.

Posted by Omni

My roommate has a 360 and Live already. I have a gamertag, but I only play Soul Calibur IV so I'm not even going to bother giving it out since nobody cares.

Posted by Shin-Ra

k well my gamertag is Stellarvore. I don't have Live at the moment, but when I get it back I'll be playing Nazi Zombies (Call of Duty 5), Gaylo 3 and Left4Dead tons.

Posted by The underground

Mass VGC meet at Disney world **** its close enough where i have to go lol. **** i live a hr n 1/2 away from Disney but i never been. that would be the coolest. You guys should of told me that yall were in FL i would of taken you out somewhere.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Shin-Ra: k well my gamertag is Stellarvore. I don't have Live at the moment, but when I get it back I'll be playing Nazi Zombies (Call of Duty 5), Gaylo 3 and Left4Dead tons.

Maybe around the time you get Live again, I'll have gotten better internet and I'll add you so we can play Gaylo and probably CoD5.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Yeah, that'll be cool since I'm always down for playing the vidya with people.

Quoting The underground: Mass VGC meet at Disney world **** its close enough where i have to go lol. **** i live a hr n 1/2 away from Disney but i never been. that would be the coolest. You guys should of told me that yall were in FL i would of taken you out somewhere.

Living that close to Disney World but you've never been? Shame on you.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Seriously! I grew up close to Fiesta Texas (Six Flags in San Antonio), Schlitterbahn (coolest water park ever), the San Antonio Zoo (which is my favorite in the state), and Seaworld (in San Antonio) and went there often.

I mean, I'd figure you'd at least go to Disney on a field trip or something when you were still in school - assuming you grew up close to Disney. I went to all the mentioned places except Fiesta Texas, but adding Texas state capital, imax in San Antonio, and LBJ's ranch for field trips. I mean... c'mon, Disney as a kid would have kicked so much ass.

Posted by junior senior

how about new york

How about you hop on a plane to Orlando. No other Disney park can compare.