TRAVEL PLANS **** YEAH

Posted by Lord of Spam

So a while back i was told that i'd be allowed to drive down to tampa (muh hometown) and hang out for a month on leave, then fly out of tampa to get to guam. So im sitting in my room today, contemplating masturbation when my phone gives a quick buzz. "**** YEAH EMAIL" i think to myself, wondering what sort of nigerian royalty ill be able to help with only a simple donation. I check my email and BAM travel plans. So i squeel like a little girl for a moment in excitement, open it up and...

...im flying out of rhode island straight to guam on friday the 23rd of may. Huh, thats odd. Why would i drive down to florida then drive back up and fly out up here? Weird. ...wait... may... this is may... today is the 21st... THEY WANT ME TO FLY TO GUAM THIS FRIDAY?

a long and very angry FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ensued, followed by a very, VERY angry and rather short UCK. So I says to myself i says "self, this just aint right." Short trip to psd, and quiet a lot of threats later, and BAM, flying out of tampa june 28th.

**** yeah:cool:

Posted by Ant

psh, pussy. should have gone to guam no questions asked.

Posted by Dexter

Why are you going to Guam when the Buffalo is here in Hawaii?!! :(

I was looking forward to getting drunk with you.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hah you're the navy's *****

Posted by Lord of Spam

trollfilter engaged, shields at maximum power captain!

Quoting Dexter: Why are you going to Guam when the Buffalo is here in Hawaii?!! :(

I was looking forward to getting drunk with you.

idk. we'll find out though

Posted by Dexter

Maybe you have to do check-ins there in Guam? Oh well. The longer you're away from your boat the better. Procrastinate every appointment, scam every objective, and enjoy the beautiful island of Guam. Don't call them Guambodians!

Visit the G-Spot! :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

****, one of my instructors told me the name for the people from that region but now ive forgotten it. Need to remember that ****.

My guess is either check in in guam, or the boat just isnt going to be in pearl long enough for me to need to go there. See if you can find out from some of your buds there how long itll be there. If its just like another month or so chances are they just dont think its worth the money to send me there lol.

Posted by Dexter

Well I was told that ship yard usually lasts a good 6 to 9 months, possibly longer, and they only just got there about 2 months ago. Who knows. They might check you in then fly you out here. You should live out in town with me and the girls instead of in the barracks with a bunch of guys. ewww

Posted by Slade

Someone shop LoS' head onto a picture of Dexter wearing a fabulous outfit, surrounded by girls. That's the image I got in my head when I visited dex's picture thread and then this one, except with miley cyrus music playing in the background.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

i hope you're going to disney/sea world

Posted by donttazemebro

Guamanians.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Guamamole! It's like guacamole, but made with people from Guam!... Yum.