*waves* Hello everybody

Posted by ShadowHeart

Hey there!! My name's Aidan and I'm 18. ^-^ My eye color is blue... And my hair color changes about every week. I'm a big anime/manga fan. I'm reading 5 different series... And haven't watched a full episode of anything in about a month lol. I love video games. ^-^ I like the Harvest Moon series... Even though they get boring SO quickly. -.- Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, Crisis Core, and Rings of Fate. All Kingdom Hearts, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, any Legend of Zelda..... Basically rpgs. :p I like mostly any music (except hardcore screamo), but my favorite is alternative rock. Favorite band right now is Lifehouse. I am considered "scene", because I'm emotional, but do not cut. :p I DON'T WEAR PINK, but I love bright sparkly things. And I love to dye my hair.... But not style it crazy. ^-^ I love to draw and sing. And yes, I'm good at both. ^-^ Somedays lol. I like making AMVs and uploading them on YouTube. I'm not sure how good I am, but I like my stuff. I tend to have random moments of hyperness and I'm very random and can change the subject almost instantly without any transitions. Um... Um... Ok I think I'm done now... ^-^

So... Does any one wanna be friends? :)

Posted by Dexter

I do! I'm really adorable!

Posted by ShadowHeart

^-^ Yay I have a friend! *hugs* You are?? ^-^ I don't think I am. T.T lol.

Posted by Dexter

My name's Dexter. I'm kewl. I've been going here for a really, really long time now. Let's play!

Posted by Crazy K

Yo, welcome to the forum.

Posted by coromoro

Welcome! I hope you stay a while. We need new members. :cool2:

Posted by Ant

Hi! ^_^ WELCOEM TO THE FORMUS ^.^ I ^_^ HOPE ^_^ YOU ^_^ ENJOY ^_^ YOURSELF! ^_^

Posted by Ant

*throws muffins @ u*

Posted by ShadowHeart

*dodges muffen with shiny shield* Ha! I win. ^-^ And yes I use smilies more than needed. It's a habbit. :p But oh well. Just like 'lol'. ^-^

Ooo! What are we gonna play!?

Thanks for the welcomes. :)

Posted by coromoro

You made me laugh pretty hard there, Ant. :o

Posted by ShadowHeart

You're on the evil man's side!? That is just so not cool... :p

Posted by coromoro

He's not an evil man!!! -___- He's a muffin man! ^___^ :P

Posted by ShadowHeart

:o Ohhhhhh! THAT makes more sense now!! ^-^ Yay I finally met the muffin man!

Posted by junior senior

WOW

Posted by cool gamer dad

*waves* BYE!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ShadowHeart

Wow?? What's wow? That I'm being myself on the internet? It's fun, you should try.

Um. Ok. Bye. >.>

Yeah... The mood swing meter is pointed at *****y right now..... So yeah, I might not post anything else today... At least for now. I'm running out of intresting places anyway and no one responds. *sigh*

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

OH NO YOU MIGHT NOT POST TODAY OH **** DON'T DO THIS TO US

Posted by Ant

this is what it comes to.

Posted by Kutlass

AMV's are the pinochle (sp!) of artistic expression, i can't wait to hear which linkin park songs you chose!! let's listen to green day (bowlevard of broken dreamssssssss) and RP together. ~.^ just promise me you'll let me use your mood swing meter. ^^

Posted by Poco

Quoting Kutlass: AMV's are the pinochle (sp!) of artistic expression, i can't wait to hear which linkin park songs you chose!! let's listen to green day (bowlevard of broken dreamssssssss) and RP together. ~.^ just promise me you'll let me use your mood swing meter. ^^

omg thats so kawaii~~ make it naruto AND dbz for ultimate win~~~ ^=_=^~~~

Posted by Poco

Quoting ShadowHeart: Hey there!! My name's Aidan and I'm 18. ^-^ My eye color is blue... And my hair color changes about every week. I'm a big anime/manga fan. I'm reading 5 different series... And haven't watched a full episode of anything in about a month lol. I love video games. ^-^ I like the Harvest Moon series... Even though they get boring SO quickly. -.- Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, Crisis Core, and Rings of Fate. All Kingdom Hearts, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, any Legend of Zelda..... Basically rpgs. :p I like mostly any music (except hardcore screamo), but my favorite is alternative rock. Favorite band right now is Lifehouse. I am considered "scene", because I'm emotional, but do not cut. :p I DON'T WEAR PINK, but I love bright sparkly things. And I love to dye my hair.... But not style it crazy. ^-^ I love to draw and sing. And yes, I'm good at both. ^-^ Somedays lol. I like making AMVs and uploading them on YouTube. I'm not sure how good I am, but I like my stuff. I tend to have random moments of hyperness and I'm very random and can change the subject almost instantly without any transitions. Um... Um... Ok I think I'm done now... ^-^

So... Does any one wanna be friends? :)

mind linking me to some of your anime music videos?? if u r good you will b n my siggie!!! muffinz~~ monkey FARKIN cheese!!!

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Poco: monkey FARKIN cheese!!!

dang dude, go easy on him -.-

Posted by junior senior

Quoting ShadowHeart: Wow?? What's wow? That I'm being myself on the internet? It's fun, you should try.

Um. Ok. Bye. >.>

Yeah... The mood swing meter is pointed at *****y right now..... So yeah, I might not post anything else today... At least for now. I'm running out of intresting places anyway and no one responds. *sigh*

anime sucks btw
and no, that's not my opinion. it's the truth.