Mary's Little Secret - THE REVIVAL

Posted by Linko_16

So like I said in the other thread, this is a joke sex story I was prompted to write in VGC's old sex forum before it was deleted, and just recently I discovered that the raw text still exists. So, for whatever comedic value it may still hold, here, for the first time in years on VGC, is Mary's Little Secret, copypasta'd from its 4chan archive. Individual posts are separated by a hyphen (-).

Disclaimer: I know that this is outrageously corny and that everything that happens is physically impossible. This is an intentional spoof on both deviant futanari fetishes and sex stories in general, it is meant to be bad.

Mary's Little Secret

Mary finally bid farewell to her last guest, closing the door to her apartment and turning around to look over the messy room. It had been one wild party; alcohol, Smash Brothers, loud music, Halo, everything that a crazy college bash needed. She had been unsure about hosting it at her place, but nothing had gone wrong... sure, her neighbors would probably hate her tomorrow, but nothing had been broken or ruined and no one had tried to sneak into her bedroom to have sex.

After a half-hour or so of trying to tidy up the place, she gave in to her weariness and dragged herself to her room. She didn't have a roommate. Sometimes she wished she did so someone could help her pay the rent, but she just couldn't risk it. If any one of her friends ever found out about her secret... her dirty, disgusting secret... she grimaced at the very thought. She'd have to transfer to another school in Alaska or something to escape the shame.

It felt strange to walk out of her messy living room into her clean and neat bedroom. She walked through to her bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She ran her fingers through her messy black hair and rubbed her hands over her pale face wearily. She needed a shower, but... whatever, she didn't have work tomorrow and was going to spend the day lying around the house anyway. She went back into her room and prepared to throw herself on the bed.

At the last second, she stopped herself. Was there... someone already underneath her sheets?

-

She pulled them back nervously. Sure enough, someone was sleeping soundly: it was Stella, a good friend of hers who'd been at the party. There was an empty bottle in her hand... she must've gotten drunk and found her way here to crash. She was sprawled out, her red hair over her freckled face, one of her hands over her D-cup breasts... and her skirt shoved up, leaving her striped panties in full view. Mary turned beet red. She felt a stir in her nether regions, but clamped her legs together to stifle it.

Well, Stella was her friend. It was okay for her to crash here for the night, right? Mary had a big, comfy couch in the other room to sleep on, it'd be okay... no problem. But Mary didn't move. She couldn't move. Her eyes were glued to those striped panties. She could only pry them away to look her friend over, imagining (as she often did) what it would be like to slip her hands under that blouse... to feel those lips on her own... she was too drunk from the party to wake up, right? Nothing could shake her out of sleep, right? Hardly knowing what she was doing, she reached for those striped panties and began to pull them down.

-

Mary was met with Stella's glorious VAGINA. It's so pink... Mary thought as she climbed onto the bed and leaned in, blushing furiously over what she was doing. She glanced at her friend's tranquil face and nervously moved her hand to touch it, feeling Stella's warm thighs and she approached. She ran her fingers through the fine hair around Stella's sex before finally allowing herself to massage the clitoris slowly. Mary jumped as Stella let out a moan, but her friend's eyes were still peacefully shut. Reassured, Mary reached back in, enthralled by her task. Soon her fingers were dripping with Stella's juices, and she was using her other hand to tease her own breasts.

She couldn't take it anymore. Breathing heavily, Mary lowered her head in close to Stella. The smell intoxicated her, and she dared to lick at the sweet, sticky juices flowing slowly and steadily from Stella's opening. Hungrily, she licked and sucked, too entranced by enveloping Stella's clit with her tongue to notice Stella moaning and stirring ever more actively. After several minutes of this intense attack on Stella's VAGINA, she exploded in orgasm, shooting out even more delicious nectar for Mary to slurp up greedily. At first, Mary just rested her head there between Stella's legs, emotionally exhausted by what she had just done... but she leapt up in horror when she heard Stella wheeze out the words, "Mary... that was amazing."

There she was, fully awake, sitting up and looking back at her with her blue, half-open eyes.

-

"Stella... I'm so sorry!" cried Mary. She could already feel tears coming, ashamed at what she'd done. "I don't know what came over me! I-"

"Mary, relax," Stella said, grinning roguishly at her. "It's just kind of a surprise. I mean, I guess I've never seen you with a guy, but I wouldn't have guessed you swung that way."

"Well, I'm not... I don't exactly..."

"Don't talk," she interrupted, crawling towards her flustered friend, reaching for the button on her baggy jeans. "Just let me return the favor."

"N-No!" Mary stammered, trying to back away, but Stella had her cornered. She felt paralyzed, unable to lift a finger to swat her away as Stella slowly undid her pants, pulling down her zipper with a seductive look. Stella pulled at Mary's jeans and reached in to get through her... boxer shorts? Why is she wearing these? Stella thought. She forced the button open.

Both Mary and Stella let out a gasp as a throbbing eighteen inch cock shot out from between Mary's legs.

-

Several minutes of tense silence resonated through the room as Stella looked, wide-eyed, at Mary's thick, pulsating cock. Mary herself was frozen with fear and shame, her hands over her mouth. Finally, Stella found her voice.

"Mary... this is..."

"I'm sorry!" Mary sobbed. "Stella... please... I'm not... don't..."

But she couldn't even finish a sentence. All she could do was look through her own tears at her friend, still trading a shocked and dazed stare between Mary and her giant dick. Finally, Mary buried her hands in her face and began to really cry. This was it. This was what she had been hiding from her whole life. She was going to lose all her friends and be labeled as a freak. She'd have to move far, far away to escape the woe and despair, and even then, she would live alone her whole life, burying her disgusting secret. She... she...

She suddenly felt a pair of soft, warm, moist lips on the head of her PENIS.

Mary gasped, daring to pry her fingers from her eyes. Stella was leaning forward, one hand on Mary's leg and the other on the shaft of her cock, steadily licking and kissing the head.

"Stella... you're-"

"Shhh..." Stella wooed. "Just relax."

-

The air punctured by Mary's gasping breaths, Stella returned to Mary's huge cock. She licked it up and down the shaft, covering it with her wetness, taking in its flavor. She stopped to breathe and lick her lips, using the time to rapidly pump it a few times with her hands. Stella then descended upon Mary's hard, red dick, taking as much of it as her throat allowed. Mary let out a meek cry, involuntarily leaning forward and placing a hand on the back of Stella's head. Stella could only manage about ten inches before she had to surface.

"Jesus, Mary," She said with a cough. "Your cock is amazing. I've never seen anything like it." Mary couldn't reply.

Stella once again lowered her head onto Mary's dick. She was done exploring... she was going to ravage this new land for all the bounty she could squeeze out of it. She let the cock fill her, then pull out... then in again, then out, again and again, faster and faster. Mary moaned and cried harder and harder, feeling herself starting to push on Stella's head, greedy for the electric sensation that filled her more and more with every passing cycle on this pleasure wheel. On and on it went, Mary squealing higher and higher, Stella unable to make any sound at all. At long last Mary couldn't hold back anymore. She let out a loud cry, every part of her body tightening up in pure ecstasy. Her hands at the base of the shaft, Stella could feel Mary's load travel the long road up through Mary's PENIS, flooding her mouth instantly. Unable to take it, Stella released, practically chocking on all the hot, sticky cum that had filled her throat. Mary continued to fire out string after string of semen, covering her friend's face and hair in the fragrant goo. When the flow finally subsided, Stella took a deep breath and swallowed everything that was still in her mouth.

-

Mary let go of Stella and let her hands fall limply at her sides. She gasped for air, a raging heat permeating through her body. She looked up at Stella, who was trying to lick some of the cum still on her face.

"Stella," she breathed. "Why did you... why did yo-"

"Give me a break, Mary," Stella said back. "I haven't had a lay since Lyle dumped me two years ago. And that's gotta be the most amazing dick I've ever laid eyes on... or lips, for that matter."

Mary still couldn't seem to catch her breath. "So... you... you don't think I'm a freak or something?"

Stella laughed. "Come on. I don't know how you managed to hide this huge thing, but it doesn't change who you are. Besides, you're easily the nicest person I've ever met, and you've got the greatest cock in the world... you're, like, perfect boyfriend material." Stella reached over to wipe the remaining tears that clung to Mary's eyelashes, but the were soon replaced by a fresh batch. Mary just couldn't believe her ears. She had been so afraid that her life would be ruined.

Stella looked down to notice her friend's flaccid shlong growing firm again already. "Amazing endurance," she said, returning her eyes to Mary's face with a smile. "Listen, I need to hit the shower and get all this gunk out of my hair... care to join me?"

-

For a few moments, Mary sat there stupidly on the bed. Her head was spinning... all this was coming at her too fast. Was this real? Did one of her best friends really just suck her massive cock? Was it actually just some wonderful, wonderful dream that she'd asked her to share a shower with her? But Stella's sexy strut, looking back and licking her fingers as she walked to the bathroom, swinging her panties on her finger, was enough to snap Mary out of her daze. She stumbled out of bed and across the floor.

Stella lifted herself up and sat on the bathroom counter. "Can you get my blouse for me?" She asked. Mary's heart skipped. Those breasts... the ones she dreamt about for so long. She sheepishly grinned for the first time since finding Stella under her sheets. With a trembling hand, she reached forward and started to work on the buttons. Stella wrapped her legs around Mary's torso when she approached, sending a warm chill through her friend's body. Blouse unbuttoned, she pulled it open to gaze at Stella's fabulous tits. They seemed to be pushing hard against the bra... Mary could see where the straps practically dug into her skin. She looked questionably up at Stella.

"I don't like being oogled," she explained. "It's a little uncomfortable, but I kinda like to hold them back."

Mary reached around Stella's back and searched for the bra strap. She fumbled with it for a moment, but unclasped it and watched it snap off, setting Stella's boobs free. They were even bigger than Mary imagined. Unable to resist, she tossed the bra aside and buried her face between Mary's love pillows. She let their scent fill her nose and felt their softness on her lips. It felt so warm and safe. Stella giggled and put her arms around Mary's head.

"Come on, there'll be plenty of time for that in a minute. Let's get you out of those clothes."

-

Mary stepped back and let Stella hop off the counter. Stella grabbed Mary's black sweatshirt and pulled it over her head, leaving only her red AC DC t-shirt. Mary pulled that off herself, revealing a pair of perky c-cup breasts.

"No bra?" Asked Stella.

"I just... didn't..." Mary stammered.

"Didn't know you were so kinky, Mary," she giggled as she reached forward and took them in her hands, pushing them together. Mary couldn't help but laugh back as she reached down and started undoing her pants. Stella took the chance to finally throw off her blouse and push down her skirt. Her panties, of course, were already gone. She stooped to pull off her socks, which she threw at Mary playfully. Mary laughed and threw hers back, her cock now swinging free. Mary had wondered her whole life what it'd be like to be this close to someone... what it'd be like to really have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Was this it?

Finally they both stepped into the shower. It wasn't terribly big, and Mary's stiffening dick kept rubbing against Stella, but neither of them minded much. Mary turned on the warm water and let it rain down from the faucet above. "Get my hair first," asked Stella. "I've really got to get this stuff out." Mary grabbed the shampoo as Stella turned around the other way, giving Mary full a better angle. She squirted it into Stella's wavy red hair. She ran her fingers through it, scrubbing in the foamy cleanser. Mary was almost a head taller than Stella, so it was easy to get everywhere. "Lean your head back so none gets in your eyes," she advised. Stella complied.

Posted by Linko_16

It struck Mary as odd how natural it felt standing there, naked in the shower with her friend, helping her wash her hair. At the same time... it was erotic. Once the shampoo was thoroughly worked in, she felt her hands start to stray away from Stella's head to explore the rest of her body. She ran them along her shoulders and down her arms. She reached them around Stella's torso and cupped her breasts. Stella looked back at Mary with a warm smile, reaching up to put her hands on Mary's. Mary's cock grew firm, pushing its way through Stella's thighs. The stimulation caused Mary to shudder with pleasure. Stella laughed and began grinding up and down on Mary's dick, making it hard as a rock. Mary moaned with joy.

"Not yet," said Stella. "You owe me more than that."

Stella stepped away, sending one last jolt through Mary as her thighs ran across the head of Mary's PENIS. Stella grabbed the shower head and washed the shampoo out of her hair. "Time to soap up, don't you think?" said Stella. She picked up Mary's bottle of shower gel and released a big pile of it in her palm. She rubbed it into both her hands, then turned around and wiped it across Mary's body. Mary leaned against the shower wall and let her friend massage the gel across her breasts and over her arms. Stella reached around her, teasing Mary's PENIS once more as she rubbed it into her back.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Stella. "I've been neglecting our little friend." She let her hands run across Mary's hips and stopped at the base of Mary's rigid dick. Slowly, she started running her hands up and down the shaft. "We have to make sure this is nice and clean." Mary's heat began racing as Stella began to pump her cock faster and faster.

-

Stella turned around, bending over and spreading her cheeks. Mary didn't need another invitation. She launched herself forward, the hot water from the shower head pouring down from above. "Not too fast," Stella gasped. "You're too big. Do it slow." Mary reached forward and put her hands on Stella's hips as she rested the head of her PENIS on Stella's dripping VAGINA. Very gently she pushed it through. "Jesus Christ!" Stella squealed as the head popped in, brushing her clitoris as it went. Mary continued to push, letting the shaft sink deeper and deeper into her friend, who kept gasping and crying out all the while.

"Is it too much?" Mary asked, a little worried.

"Don't you ****ing DARE stop," screamed Stella.

Mary was thankful for that. The feeling in her cock was phenomenal. She pushed onward, now almost ten inches in.

"OH ****! OH ***," Stella screamed. "YOU'RE GOING TO RIP ME IN HALF! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOOOP!!"

Starved for breath, Mary plunged deeper and faster. She was at fourteen inches. If she wasn't so busy trying not to explode, Mary might have been amazed. Just how much was Stella going to be able to take? When was she going to hit a wall? More and more she pushed, sliding down her cock even further. Finally, Mary's navel made contact with Stella's big, round ***. Unbelievably, Mary had sunk her entire eighteen-inch dick into Stella's ****.

-

For more than a few moments, the two could only stand still, trembling as the hot, steaming water poured down their wet, sweaty bodies, trying to wrap their racing minds around the amazing new sensation. Mary couldn't think straight; she had never felt anything so tight, so incredible on her cock, she felt like she was going absolutely crazy from pleasure. Stella was wildly sensitive to each pulse of the pounding entity within her, making her knees feel weaker with every throb; she was being touched so much deeper, harder, stronger than ever before, and the feeling was indescribeable.

As soft as a lamb, Mary finally found voice enough to shakily ask, "Are you ready?" Stella craned her head around and looked up at her penetrator, tears of passion in her eyes, and nodded meekly. As slowly as she possibly could, Mary gingerly pulled back her hips, sliding her dick just a few inches out of Stella's sex. The enormous amount of pressure felt like thousands of little electric shocks shooting through their bodies. Stella gasped and cried, "Aaaah...!" while Mary gritted her teeth and moaned with ecstacy. Stella's VAGINA felt like it was hungrily trying to suck Mary's PENIS back in. After a second's rest, Mary pushed forward once more into Stella's ****. The feeling was unbelievable.

A feral passion started to build up inside Mary as she began grinding slightly faster in and out of Stella, pulling out just a little more each time and pushing it all the way back in. "Oh ***!" Mary cried as the pace continued to quicken, pulling out as much as eight inches now beforing forcing it all back in. With each beat, Stella called out louder and louder, "Ah... Ah... AH!!", feeling absolutely overwhelmed by the power of the being that had overtaken her. Every single brain cell she had was ablaze with the orgasmic pleasure that was sweeping her body.

-

Water began splashing violently with each audidble slap of Mary and Stellas' bodies, as Mary had now lost control of herself and was savagely pouding her spasming member in and out of her lover's body, tearing her PENIS all the way out to its tip before jamming all eighteen inches back into tight hole. She could find no words in her stupified rapture, only able to continously call out, "AHH, OOH, AAAH!" Stella found herself being rammed against the shower wall, her tongue lolling pointlessly out of her mouth, now positively shouting breathlessly, "OH ***, OH MY ****ING ***, IT'S SO HOT, IT'S SO... ****ING... GOOD!! KEEP GOING!! I'M GONNA... I'M GONNA...!!"

Mary didn't need a more specific cue. With one final thrust, she let go of her every control and let looose her boiling load. Stella could feel every moment of its journey down her long, heavy shaft, putting her over the edge, exploding with orgasm as a tremendous amount of thick, syrupy cum erupted out Mary's dick. Shot after shot filled Stella for what seemed like several minutes as she squeeled with sensual delight, feeling ready to burst from the hot soup that was pouring ceaselessly into her.

Finally, the flow began to subside. Mary, taking a moment to keep from collapsing from compouded shock and weariness at what had just happened, slowly towed her fat, exhausted cock from Stella's overflowing VAGINA, flopping haggardly between her legs as it was unearthed from its resting place.

-

Stella, also weak from the orgasm, stood shakily as the surplus semen dripped out of her VAGINA. With a fulfilled sigh, she carefully stood up straight and turned around to face Mary, who had propped herself up into a sitting position against the wall of the bath, exhausted and breathing huskily. Stella stepped over to her lover and kneeled down on her, taking her in her arms. "Oh Mary... that was amazing. I've... I've never had anything like that."

Mary smiled. "Stella..." she sighed. "I love you."

Stella smiled back. "Me too, Mary." She leaned her head forward, and they shared a soft, passionate kiss.

The next Monday, Stella and Mary walked to classes side-by-side, hand-in-hand. A few people stared, but they didn't mind. They had each other. Nothing could ever take that away from them.

-------

Lololol. Comments from /b/tards, separated by hyphens, carrots (^) used to indicate a reply to the above statement:

-

>>Mary's Little Secret

tldr: she has a dick doesnt she

-

Did anyone else catch the fact that Stella was just pumped full of Semen?

Enjoy your Child.

^ Maybe the sequel will be about their 8-year-old dickgirl daughter with the eight foot cock.

I'd fap to it.

^^ Oh ***.

OP, do it. Do it now.

^^^ Have her **** the **** out of her Kindergarten teacher. I'd fap to that.

(Linko: I was actually considering it at the time)

-

18 inch cock?
Wouldn't you pass out/die from all the blood going to your PENIS if you got an erection?

-

Unless Stella is hollow inside and contains no organs, this is unpossible. Or maybe Stella and Mary are both eighteen feet tall.

^ SHUT THE **** UP AND USE THAT ONE HAND YOU'RE TYPING WITH TO HELP YOUR OTHER HAND FAP

-

After school, Stella looked deeply into Mary's eyes. There was a long, awkward silence as they tried to convey what they truly felt. Mary then opened her mouth and said, "You're movin' with your uncle and auntie in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought "Nah, forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell ya later!"
Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

-

That night, Stella came back to Marys house. Mary was overjoyed to see her again, and nearly crushed stella as she embraced her. Mary brought her face close to Stellas for a kiss, but was pushed away.

Stella had a look of emptiness on her face, the kind of look a person would see in the eyes of a dead man. Her gaze met Marys, and her lips parted. Quietly, she said "remember that night that you ****ed me? Remember how you fit all 18 inches of your cock inside of me?"

Mary nodded

Stella continued "... well... I began feeling tremendous chest pains just this morning, so I went to the doctor..." Stella began coughing up blood as she gasped for air and clutched at her chest. Struggling, she screamed in a raspy voice , "YOU TORE A ****ING HOLE IN MY CHEST!!"

at that moment, Stellas organs fell out of her body via her VAGINAl cavity.

"AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!!!"

she screamed as her blood and organs covered the floor beneath her, and finally collapsed on the ground. Mary was breathless, shocked beyond belief. She got on her knees and held Stella in her arms, shuddering. She whispered "you're alright... right?!" her voice growing rapidly, she wailed "COME ON, YOU CAN'T BE DEAD... OH *** WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!!"

at that moment a green light appeared and a woman with a 6 foot long erect phallus and green skin appeared.

With her tremendous cock, the alien woman smacked Mary in the face.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO IMPREGNATE HER, NOT KILL HER, STUPID *****"

-

I also got dozens and dozens of mixed responses to the effect of either "****ING WIN, POSTING IN A LEGENDARY THREAD, TEN INTERNETS TO YOU OP," or "wtf is this **** that is just disgusting off yourself OP."

PRETTY GREAT.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"

Stella, also weak from the orgasm, stood shakily as the surplus semen dripped out of her VAGINA. With a fulfilled sigh, she carefully stood up straight and turned around to face Mary, who had propped herself up into a sitting position against the wall of the bath, exhausted and breathing huskily. Stella stepped over to her lover and kneeled down on her, taking her in her arms. "Oh Mary... that was amazing. I've... I've never had anything like that."

Mary smiled. "Stella..." she sighed. "I love you."

Stella smiled back. "Me too, Mary." She leaned her head forward, and they shared a soft, passionate kiss- and then a skeleton popped out."

i just made that story ten times better