McDonalds' new website JUST FOR BLACK PEOPLE.

Posted by final kaoss

http://www.365black.com/365black/whatis.jsp

[QUOTE]WHAT IS 365BLACK?
At McDonald's

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, where is 365white.com??!!! Nice way for them to prove they are racist!!!!!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what.... what if..... hear me out here guys... there was a website called 365..... WHITE.

what then?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

JESSE YOU ****ING NINJA'D MY JOKE

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

that's it. i quit vgc

Posted by Speedfreak

Why don't they just sell buckets of chicken.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Jesse Smith;942842]Um, where is 365white.com??!!! Nice way for them to prove they are racist!!!!!

**** crackers. Where's 365spic.com?

Posted by misogenie

[B]I remember Obama's magic word CHANGE. I can imagine McDonalds owned and run by most of them. Blacks are no longer stuck in the gutter of poverty by the looks of things. It's all about forgetting and not repeating the past without multiracial violence. Equal means a balanced equal, not the poor equal that was greater than the rich equal of a few, a sad miscalculation that caused pain and misery.[/b]:o:cool:

Posted by Kutlass

well, looks like it's back to working at White Castle.

Posted by Foppy D

I've been finding McDonald's urban or black campaign in image and advertising for the past few years rather irritating and also offensive. I don't eat there, and I tell my kids that Ronald is a monster and the playplace is a factory where he chops up the kids.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

If anything could turn me into a card-toting racist, it's sh*t like this.

Posted by Foppy D

I also think their "southern style" chicken sandwich is a pathetic attempt to compete with Chick-fil-a. It sucks. I hate McDonalds.

Posted by Omni

Haha, this is ridiculous.

Posted by junior senior

KFC BUCKET

Posted by O.T.L

Cool

Posted by Slade

I was walking down the street when a dirty looking black man stumbled over and told me McDonald's had a new site dedicated to African-Americans. When I told him it couldn't be true he produced an Acer laptop connected to the Sprint store across the street. Internet Explorer was open, proudly displaying 365black as its homepage. I tore the computer out of his hands, grabbed onto his shoulders and yelled inches from his face. They've found a new way to feed p00p to the p00p-eaters. You're special.

Posted by Kutlass

The McDonald's here serve spam, rice, and portuguese sausage (this information comes strictly from hearsay). They're really reaching out to touch Hawaiians and celebrate our culture.

Posted by cool gamer dad

pretty sure they sell tacos at a few Modesto mcdonalds

Posted by Turtle Toupee

sure its a huge step forward--or step back, depending on how you look at it--in marketing and taking advantage of your consumers, but how is this any different from anybody putting random stock photos of people on their websites to appeal to certain demographics?

cry as much as you like, but that won't stop advertisers from doing anything and everything they can to get people to buy their products, even if it means possibly belittling and disparage an entire race.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

people who won't take a stance on something **** me off

Posted by Foppy D

BJ would be ****ed about my position on outer space waste disposal.

(...because I don't care about it)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I am ****ed about Foppy's position on outer waste disposal