02 (Kirby 64)

Posted by riolumaster

Hah mine had a glitch.

I attacked 02 with Fire kirby and he/she was almost dead, and i attacked thinking i finally won but he healed!

It Was very sad. I lost!

I might sell my N64 on ebay...

UPDATE

I figued out that my bro hacked my 64 and made him heal. I was also like, "Fire Kirby?! That's odd. T-that's not supposed to happen!!!" Then Nintendo lets its anger on Kirby...

Posted by Dexter

Don't sell it. You'll miss it. They all miss it. I'll never sell mine. Still have fun times with it, surprisingly enough. Need Goldeneye.

Posted by Zeta

0^2 forces you to use the Crystal/Ribbon combo. There's no way you can go into it with Fire.

Also that's an awful text color.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter;942807]Don't sell it. You'll miss it. They all miss it. I'll never sell mine. Still have fun times with it, surprisingly enough. Need Goldeneye.

yeah, i sold off most of my 64 games and i no longer care about them

if i want to play them i can actually emulate them

i know

crazy ****

but i'm not going to be sentimental about a green PC board wrapped in a plastic container

Posted by coromoro

Ah, but nothing's better than having the actual console! I've still got my NES, SNES, and N64, and all my games... They're all so beautiful.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=coromoro;942861][COLOR=limegreen]Ah, but nothing's better than having the actual console! I've still got my NES, SNES, and N64, and all my games... They're all so beautiful.[/COLOR]

not really man

consoles and games take up a lot of space if you collect **** over the years

and i've been collecting all my life

Posted by coromoro

What exactly do you collect?

Posted by Dexter

Multiplayer is way more convenient on a console. Far too troublesome to do what we do using the PC. Also, I have plenty of room. Buy a bigger hut!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=coromoro;942877][COLOR=limegreen]What exactly do you collect?[/COLOR]

I've collected a lot of rare SNES games, rare GB/GBC games, a few rare PS games, and a ****ton of other games.

[quote=Dexter;942880]Multiplayer is way more convenient on a console. Far too troublesome to do what we do using the PC. Also, I have plenty of room. Buy a bigger hut!

what

who do you hang out with

no one plays multiplayer on old consoles anymore

Posted by coromoro

I do. :(

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Stalolin: who do you hang out with

no one plays multiplayer on old consoles anymore

That's virtually the only time I do play my Nintendo 64. Multiplayer is what gives it such strong replay value. People see Goldeneye and they're all like 'omg, i havent played that for years!' and so we play. PC 64 is stupid. Get friend. Play console. Be cool.

Posted by psymoub09

This is really good. Someone who's played the SNES version more recently than I feel free to correct me, but they added a ton more levels some of which are truly awesome. Super Star was always the best Kirby, but this new version takes it to another level.