inside your fridge only thread

Posted by Lord of Spam

only two forms of posting are allowed in this thread: posts made regarding the contents of your fridge, or posts made from the inside of your fridge (for the hardcore).

currently my fridge contains 22 beers (11 newcastle, 11 american ale) and 2 slices of peperoni stuffed crust pizza from pizza hut. they are at the point where they are still ok to eat, but will taste like poo. coming soon: PICS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

p. much nothing because i dont eat meals

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Posted by Stalolin

holy ****

this thread reminds me that i have a cardboard pizza with stuffed crust in the freezer

******* i'mma go cook that ****

Posted by Lord of Spam

my job is done

Posted by Slade

The usual stuff, mostly. Salsa, milk, some form of concentrated juice made from those cans at winco, eggs, onions, tortillas, cheese, ham & turkey slices, margarine...

In the last few days I've had an avocado, lettuce, and a green pepper mold. I'm terrible at remembering to use things before they go bad if they only last a week or so.

gonna post pics soon maybe 2nite I'm pretty excited

Posted by Ant

I've been meaning to take a picture of the inards of our fridge. There's actually a fair amount of stuff.

Posted by Linko_16

Our fridge might be leaking something.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16;942899][COLOR=indigo]Our fridge might be leaking something.[/COLOR]

contrary to popular belief

the fridge is not a sex machine

Posted by Lord of Spam

news to me

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

i haven't checked my fridge in nearly 2 weeks. ****.

Posted by cool gamer dad

i have hella beer in my fridge guys, it's tight