Mountain Dew Game Fuel

Posted by SkynetGamer101

Is anyone else looking foreword to the return of Game Fuel?

Posted by Dexter

Not really. I totally forgot about it until now. What game will it be leading the motivation?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

mountain dew is disgusting.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gamer soup owns

Posted by cool gamer dad

add 2.5 cups gamer fuel to bowl, 1pkg ramen noodles, 1/4 cup cheetos, crumble 4/5 cup doritos over mixture. prepare 1:30 minutes in microwave on high

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=CATBLUNTS420;942720]add 2.5 cups gamer fuel to bowl, 1pkg ramen noodles, 1/4 cup cheetos, crumble 4/5 cup doritos over mixture. prepare 1:30 minutes in microwave on highmy dick got a lil bit hard readin dis

Posted by Lord of Spam

i would have to be really, really really high to eat that

so why does it sound so tasty:(

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting SkynetGamer101: Is anyone else looking foreword to the return of Game Fuel?

here's my foreword: mountain dew sucks and so do probably most chapters of your book.

Posted by Speedfreak

Why did you come back.

Posted by Panic!

I'm not looking forward to a return at all. Original Mountain Dew is, was, and always will be the only good Mountain Dew. Any new flavors are disgusting and unnecessary.

Posted by Dexter

Unnecessary gave you Game Over. I'll easily take Code Red over original and I'm definitely into other flavors.

Posted by Foppy D

I'm not a big fan of carbonated drinks. 1 serving of coke requires 8 servings of water to flush out the toxins it puts in your body. Carbonated water dehydrates your cells and the excess of caffeine and sugar is not healty either. I enjoy root beer sometimes but I usually have a nasty tummy ache afterwards to remind me of how bad it is for me.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Soda period sucks dick, and this time next year if and when the US government passes the proposal for the first national soda tax; it'll be 2 more cents to each ounce of more suckage in every bottle or can. [spoiler]Everything Panic hates on or decides to like or pretends to know what he's talking about sucks. FLAMEONFAGGOT!![/spoiler]

Posted by Shin-Ra

Combo breaker! Yeah I love Mountain Dew and don't really care either way about "Gamer Fuel" coming back, but I'll probably drink it at some point. Hell I might even buy some just for how cool the cans look. Actually I still have an unopened Halo 3 can because I like the artwork.

Posted by Poco

HELL YES. WHEN IM BLASTING ******S ON XBOX LIVE IN MY BASEMENT I GOTT A HAVE MY MOUNTAIN DEW GAME FUEL. WHEN I GIVE MY BRO A HI FIVE AFTER BEATING A 13 YEAR OLD IN STREET FIGHTER AT TH ARCADE. I GOTTA HAVE MY GAME FUEL AND A PLAYFUL SLAP ON THE ***. NOT GAY I SWEAR. WHEN IM PULLING AN ALL NIGHT SESSION INW ORLD OF WARCRAFT AND THAT HUGE FFAGGOT PALADIN (JEFF) CAUSES TO WIPE, I GOTTA GULP DOWN MY GAMEFUEL. I DONT BUY THAT **** BY THE ****ING OZ. THE ****ING LITER. OR THE ****ING GALLON. ONLY A BARREL FULL OF SWEET SWEET GAME FUEL CAN KEEP ME AT MY PEAK GAMING PERFORMANCE (PGP). THIS IS ALL VERY SCIENTIFIC. YOU SHOULD GO WATCH GAMESMASTERJASPER. SEMPER GAMES.

Posted by junior senior

k lmfao

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting Poco: HELL YES. WHEN IM BLASTING ******S ON XBOX LIVE IN MY BASEMENT I GOTT A HAVE MY MOUNTAIN DEW GAME FUEL. WHEN I GIVE MY BRO A HI FIVE AFTER BEATING A 13 YEAR OLD IN STREET FIGHTER AT TH ARCADE. I GOTTA HAVE MY GAME FUEL AND A PLAYFUL SLAP ON THE ***. NOT GAY I SWEAR. WHEN IM PULLING AN ALL NIGHT SESSION INW ORLD OF WARCRAFT AND THAT HUGE FFAGGOT PALADIN (JEFF) CAUSES TO WIPE, I GOTTA GULP DOWN MY GAMEFUEL. I DONT BUY THAT **** BY THE ****ING OZ. THE ****ING LITER. OR THE ****ING GALLON. ONLY A BARREL FULL OF SWEET SWEET GAME FUEL CAN KEEP ME AT MY PEAK GAMING PERFORMANCE (PGP). THIS IS ALL VERY SCIENTIFIC. YOU SHOULD GO WATCH GAMESMASTERJASPER. SEMPER GAMES.
pallies dont cause wipes, hunters losing their pet and pulling massive aggro cause wipes. pallies do 10000 dps when they spec ret, and it only takes 3 buttons. your post loses because of this.

oh wait i get it youre mocking gamers who actually drink game fuel!

btw its marketed towards wow players so guess it works out. i mean, theyre already paying a massive monthly fee for a game thats little more than an overglorified chat room why not charge them for oversyruped and oversugared soda that tastes like testicle sweat mixed with orange fanta and cherry-scented burning oil? or, you can go with the blue stuff that tastes like something predator may have thrown up after eating a hearty bowl of uranium, mango, and goat anus!!!

i mean horde red or allaince blue

Posted by Turtle Toupee

also both products contain glycerol ester of rosin, which im pretty sure is also used in adhesives, so youre pretty much drinking multicolored and heavily sweetened glue. yum

Posted by Stalolin

what if he ate glue as a kid

Posted by Poco

Quoting Turtle Toupee: pallies dont cause wipes, hunters losing their pet and pulling massive aggro cause wipes. pallies do 10000 dps when they spec ret, and it only takes 3 buttons. your post loses because of this.

oh wait i get it youre mocking gamers who actually drink game fuel!

btw its marketed towards wow players so guess it works out. i mean, theyre already paying a massive monthly fee for a game thats little more than an overglorified chat room why not charge them for oversyruped and oversugared soda that tastes like testicle sweat mixed with orange fanta and cherry-scented burning oil? or, you can go with the blue stuff that tastes like something predator may have thrown up after eating a hearty bowl of uranium, mango, and goat anus!!!

i mean horde red or allaince blue

wow could you please give me a detailed analysis of why you're a huge ****ing nerd?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Posts at an internet video game based forum. Seems detailed enough.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting Poco: wow could you please give me a detailed analysis of why you're a huge ****ing nerd?
hi, im troy mcclure. you might remember me from such great films as "dungeons and dragons, introverts and unbathed" and "magic: the gathering of virgins." today im going to take you on a guide as to why i, troy mcclure, am a nerd of truly 1337 proportions...

oops sorry im mocking you again. remember that one time that random guy on a video game message board called another guy a nerd who also posted on a video game message board? man, that was awesome. the guy was like, "lol nerd" and the other guy was like "dude wtf?"... i guess it was just one of those "you had to be there" kind of moments

Posted by Poco

Quoting Turtle Toupee: hi, im troy mcclure. you might remember me from such great films as "dungeons and dragons, introverts and unbathed" and "magic: the gathering of virgins." today im going to take you on a guide as to why i, troy mcclure, am a nerd of truly 1337 proportions...

oops sorry im mocking you again. remember that one time that random guy on a video game message board called another guy a nerd who also posted on a video game message board? man, that was awesome. the guy was like, "lol nerd" and the other guy was like "dude wtf?"... i guess it was just one of those "you had to be there" kind of moments

hey remember that time you actually made a good post?

also thank you for in-depth analysis of wow. i have never played it before so i'm glad i could get feedback from someone who has played it way too much.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

ooooooooooooooh you got me there, i didnt make a good post, veteran posters only approve posts tht are terrible and meaningless

why do i suddenly get the feeling that you are one of those people who attempt to carry an argument where there is no argument to begin with? i'm not sorry i pointed out how you were wrong, and im not sorry my near-twenty posts are cumulatively better in every way than your "lawl smoke blunts" posts, along with various others. WOW THAT SEARCH FUNCTION SURE IS SOMETHING ELSE! you should use it to look for what i have to say, and realize that my textual talk is capitally cool. alliteration amasses accord!

oops read your post wrong you actually complimented me on making a good post. well thanks to you! theres a strong chance you dont even realize you did it so if you want i could point it out for you

Posted by Poco

Quoting Turtle Toupee: ooooooooooooooh you got me there, i didnt make a good post, veteran posters only approve posts tht are terrible and meaningless

why do i suddenly get the feeling that you are one of those people who attempt to carry an argument where there is no argument to begin with? i'm not sorry i pointed out how you were wrong, and im not sorry my near-twenty posts are cumulatively better in every way than your "lawl smoke blunts" posts, along with various others. WOW THAT SEARCH FUNCTION SURE IS SOMETHING ELSE! you should use it to look for what i have to say, and realize that my textual talk is capitally cool. alliteration amasses accord!

oops read your post wrong you actually complimented me on making a good post. well thanks to you! theres a strong chance you dont even realize you did it so if you want i could point it out for you

hey im not going to read this and just call you a huge ****n nerd. sorry gotta go play halo w/ my bros.

e: i actually went back and read it: you are a terrible poster who gts mad about the internet gj nigga.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Turtle Toupee;944392]ooooooooooooooh you got me there, i didnt make a good post, veteran posters only approve posts tht are terrible and meaningless

oops read your post wrong you actually complimented me on making a good post. well thanks to you! theres a strong chance you dont even realize you did it so if you want i could point it out for youget out and dont come back, you're worthless

poco i got your back on this one *tightens knuckles, flashes grill*

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting Poco: hey im not going to read this and just call you a huge ****n nerd. sorry gotta go play halo w/ my bros.

e: i actually went back and read it: you are a terrible poster who gts mad about the internet gj nigga.

just thought id mention that im better than you at halo and im 100% sure of it

im not that terrible of a poster. im not any worse than you

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: get out and dont come back, you're worthless

poco i got your back on this one *tightens knuckles, flashes grill*

or you

go **** a dog

and i could take you both, halo or not

now try to get back on topic kids. if you have a problem with me you could always post about me in the community baord. id be oh so flattered

i saw the 12 pack of game fuel at a grocery store recently and there is a sale going on where if you buy three other pepsi products you get the game fuel free. groceries stores are trying to kill you

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

okay lets settle this

halo 3 team slayer, meet us on xbox live in an hour and dont be late, my gamertag is #61402[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8434508"][/URL]

Posted by Fate

call me george foreman cuz im sellin errybody grillz

Am I the only person that finds this Game Fuel offensive?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i find your face offensive

Posted by Fate

i hope you do

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: okay lets settle this

halo 3 team slayer, meet us on xbox live in an hour and dont be late, my gamertag is #61402[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8434508"][/URL]

mlg v6 gametypes

guardian
pit
narrows
construct
amplified
onslaught

pick your map
---
fate you have a point it is very offensive. "hey, you play games, i bet youll like this!"

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

amplified, get practicing its ALMOST TIME

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: okay lets settle this

no it isnt. that tag doesnt exist and your profile says your tag is cat machine. and you suck. cat hero looks like the only person in your party the last game you played that was even decent but that was almost a year ago. yeah i looked at your bungie profile but i dont care

but hey yeah if youre seriously going to get on and play ill bother to make an account i dont even have a live account yet

Posted by Fate

Quoting Turtle Toupee: fate you have a point it is very offensive. "hey, you play games, i bet youll like this!"

I vomit at regular Mountain Dew, let alone some sort of neon-colored hyper-sugared ****ty version of it.

btw, that tag he gave you belongs to some other guy on this forum. X is a douche.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

regular mountain dew is really sweet too. the few sodas i can actually drink are all natural products but given the choice i just go with espresso shots if i want something as a pick me up

is there anybody here other than me thats actually tried it?

Posted by Panic!

Andrew had a Game Fuel today. Mountain Dew was 2 for $2.22 for any 20oz at Wawa today so he got a Game Fuel and I got a Diet. Mine was delicious. His, not so much. It had World of Warcraft on it I believe.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm a big fan actually of Mountain Dew's neon colored drinks. Kind of remind me of those sugarless (lol) lollipops from the doctors as a kid.

Livewire is the sex.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting Panic: Andrew had a Game Fuel today. Mountain Dew was 2 for $2.22 for any 20oz at Wawa today so he got a Game Fuel and I got a Diet. Mine was delicious. His, not so much. It had World of Warcraft on it I believe.

did he get the red stomach acid or the blue radioactive urine?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Panic;944435]Andrew had a Game Fuel today. Mountain Dew was 2 for $2.22 for any 20oz at Wawa today so he got a Game Fuel and I got a Diet. Mine was delicious. His, not so much. It had World of Warcraft on it I believe.who the **** is andrew

Posted by Turtle Toupee

so if youre serious lets play halo. i got an account ready and im down to play with some random from a video game message board

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

bring it nigga

Posted by Poco

Quoting Turtle Toupee: just thought id mention that im better than you at halo and im 100% sure of it

im not that terrible of a poster. im not any worse than you

or you

go **** a dog

and i could take you both, halo or not

now try to get back on topic kids. if you have a problem with me you could always post about me in the community baord. id be oh so flattered

i saw the 12 pack of game fuel at a grocery store recently and there is a sale going on where if you buy three other pepsi products you get the game fuel free. groceries stores are trying to kill you

OOPS **** NIGGAZ. I CALLED OUT TURTLE TOUPE, CONTARD HALO PRO, AND PRO BAD POSTER WHOOP WHOOP.

Posted by Poco

btw if we are going to pro play halo, am i allowed to use Gaming Enhancements, such as gamefuel?

also hit me up at gt chizmack.

Posted by junior senior

anime.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Turtle Toupee;944437]did he get the red stomach acid or the blue radioactive urine?

He got the red one.

[quote=BLUNTMASTER X;944444]who the **** is andrew

Look in my "I Feel Like White Trash" thread in the Wacko University. He's the guy in the back of the truck with me with his shirt off.

Posted by Poco

beat the hell out of turtle toupee at halo. chizmeister out

Posted by Turtle Toupee

in fact we never played

Posted by Poco

Quoting Turtle Toupee: in fact we never played

you wish we didn't play

chizmack out

Posted by Turtle Toupee

no i actually wish we did play so i could beat you

but hey do you realize you keep talking about yourself from a third person perspective? do you realize thats the most retarded thing a person can do? and when somebody says "out" they usually mean theyre leaving. do many of us a favor and fulfill hmm?

i just realized i probably shouldnt use the word "retarded" with you because its probable that you really are retarded. as i mentioned before from reading your posts im almost positive that youre either severelly autistic or you have a slight case of downs syndrome

Posted by Poco

Quoting Turtle Toupee: no i actually wish we did play so i could beat you

but hey do you realize you keep talking about yourself from a third person perspective? do you realize thats the most retarded thing a person can do? and when somebody says "out" they usually mean theyre leaving. do many of us a favor and fulfill hmm?

i just realized i probably shouldnt use the word "retarded" with you because its probable that you really are retarded. as i mentioned before from reading your posts im almost positive that youre either severelly autistic or you have a slight case of downs syndrome

CHIZ IS YOUR ***. CHIZ OWNS. CHIZ OUT.

Posted by Foppy D

everybody, I just beat the living **** out of turtle toupee at Halo

Posted by Turtle Toupee

hehehe... i think its silly you think i care enough to get mad. although the invitation is still open for you to play. my gt is around50ninjas
---
theres a bunch of grocery stores around here that give you the chance to enter a drawing for $250 in store gift cards when you buy game fuel

like i said grocery stores are trying to kill you

Posted by Poco

Quoting Turtle Toupee: hehehe... i think its silly you think i care enough to get mad. although the invitation is still open for you to play. my gt is around50ninjas
---
theres a bunch of grocery stores around here that give you the chance to enter a drawing for $250 in store gift cards when you buy game fuel

like i said grocery stores are trying to kill you

gt chizmack BRING IT.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

xbox live is down; will send friend request as soon as its back up

Posted by Foppy D

Quoting Turtle Toupee: xbox live is down; will send friend request as soon as its back up

He's lying, I just beat him at Halo.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

check your facts, boy, live was down the 16th for maintenance. the f/r is out and he hasnt accepted the request

Posted by Foppy D

Yeah I just checked it and yeah it wasn't because I was beating you at Halo at that time.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

saw a guy buy 12 cases of game fuel, 6 of each kind, i wanted to ask him why, but then realized he was probably some sort of badass who was martyring himself. props

Posted by Stalolin

man i even beat turtle toupee

i haven't played in ****ing months

Posted by Turtle Toupee

i just got a friend request from somebody i dont know and isnt on my recent players list. are any of you guys kissypvpbear?

hey why does this topic keep going in other directions?

i decided to try the red game fuel, and it reminded me mostly of the cherry vault or whatever that coke released a couple years back, mixed with mountain dew limewire or whatever that orange stuff was. not good

Posted by Linko_16

There's more than one kind of Gamer Fuel now?

Did they make a kind that doesn't taste like cough syrup?

Posted by Turtle Toupee

yes, linko 16. instead of cough syrup, they taste like carbonated troll **** and kool-aid. one is red, the other is blue, both make you feel really bad about yourself after you drink one