Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes

Posted by riolumaster

The only information revealed is the name.

Pokemon HeartGold AND Pokemon SoulSilver.

For more information, please visit http://www.pokebeach.com/

It will tell you more about it.

Scroll down a little, and you will find a link with MORE information although it will be impossible to read if you are unable to speak Japanese.

Posted by junior senior

you're dumb

Posted by *Lucario*

I'm wondering if u know any more info about the game

Please help me :-)

Posted by Ice creature 14

I'm Glad to finally have tracked you guys down I read about this game on a website the pictures I saw are completely ligitimite I'd like to learn more about these games Please Reply as soon as possible. Signed Ice creature.

Lucario hey I was just wandering are u mabey a pokemon fan I CAN give u more info if you want.....this game looks a bit like a pokemon ranger game but from what i've seen it may not be.....Sorry i'll get more info later.

Posted by junior senior

why do you need to learn more if you're a pokemon & game expert

I know more about things than u but being an expert dosent mean I know everything.

Posted by junior senior

are you sure

I'm sure I know more about the new upcoming games than you...in gold and silver you're in the johto region and you can walk through the entire region with any pokemon you want its not a pokemon ranger game it has ledgendary pokemon from every game and the pokemon thatson the cover of soul silver is lugia and on heart gold is Ho-oh.I am an expert!

Well make that any ONE pokemon that you select.

You are veiwing this aren't you

Posted by junior senior

you're an idiot. im going to ban you

You didn't read my profile did you I'm a cryptologist.Why ban me?All I did was give you information from the company I worked for.But if u don't want my secrets I will give my information to the public instead.Ice Creature 14 out for now.

Posted by maian

lol what company do you work for

I use to be an accountant for the pokemon company but got fired for looking at files on next generation pokemon games that's where I got my info.Ill never be able to give info on other next generation games.Farewell.

Posted by junior senior

are you sure
banning you in the next 36 hours

Posted by riolumaster

Im getting more famous...... just because of this thread.

Posted by Phantasm

The powers of the darkness rage darkest spells on every page.I am the being of shadows Nechroshade!Never will I give more information then you want as for spells ask me anything.

Posted by !(wacko1337)

Here, let me correct that for you.:D:D

Quoting Ice creature 14: I know more about things than u but being a nerd dosent mean I know everything.

Posted by Cyndaquill

Its just like pokemon diamond/pearl, but better graphics and its about pokemon gold and silver. Ive played it cause my cousin had it when i went to japan its MAD!!!

Posted by prashan05

there are some translations of pokemon heart gold and soul silver on Youtube. I hav played up to the 2nd gym in full english.

This ruins wat you expect in english tho