so i have a girl frind....

Posted by Poco

ok so heres the story one time i was playing a pokemon game at tha schol when threef*rkn dum jocks come up to me and is like "WASSUP NERD" and then gave much "propz" and hi fivz to there "broz".. you dont fuc with me or my pokeman. esp when i have rhydon/ thers a story behnd that rydon,, on time i wa.s for band clas and it was a *** day. i had finishd levling my charIzard to 100 and was working n my ryhr.n whn it decded to evolv!!...// so i go t my rhydun... so u dont f*rk w/ me... so i took of my termenatir sunglazzes and adjustad my trenach coat. it wa sleather, heh, kind a lik a "boss" if u wil. so the eight nublordz thot they could take me and m.y naruto hedband on? heh. i am fairly fluent in nipponese (japnaesse for you baka gaijin...) so i sad a praier to confuseus and ajusted my naruto hedband and my silk goku buton-up (gets me lid wit tha bithchez lik u wouldnt believe). so aftur taking off my trench cot and putin down my limyted collactors gun**** bento box, i hit the firzt jock in tha faze wit my dick, breking his scull. thatz wen i smeled it... i new that smel.. vapid ****??/ yes it was vapid **** (usually happens when i hit w/ my dic, heh.) so hiz other 10 frendz decd to charge me... i felt like goin super sayan wen i smashe 3 hedz togetha... thats wen i notize tha sourze of tha vapid ****... lorie and ta'neesha.. vapid slut ****z, tha both of them. there met holez were so ****n wet i thotas i smashed mi nee into one guyz face and threw the other jock in to the glass door, killin him.... i new i was getn laidf. ta'neesha had already takn of lorie's shirt and thay wer likin each othaz titz... mmmmm. so i used my dick to finizh of my enmes. and i got laid. thn i kiced tha *****ez in tha ****s.

So does anyone else have any interesting stories about what happens in high school?

Posted by junior senior

bravo

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Posted by Jesse Smith

tl;dr

Posted by cool gamer dad

congrats on your girlfriend : )

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hernando ycs

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz:

funny, he just quit working at dominos

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

dominos sucks balls

Posted by Poco

yeah it does.
what happened to everyone here btw.

Posted by Dexter

Never attended High School but I went to a few plays and career days there before. High school seems like a huge waste of time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

didnt you go to germany and be exorcised in a bunker

Posted by Dexter

I went to Germany with my little sister for reasons we'll probably never understand. Wasn't by choice, although we really enjoyed ourselves. That certainly wasn't the only place we went to during our high school ages. I'd say the things we did were better compared to the usual teenagers' high school experience. At least we have a sense of uniqueness about our upbringing and social skills untainted by the peer-pressure and various other problems that high school seems to bring.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: I went to Germany with my little sister for reasons we'll probably never understand.

yeah incest is actually legal in germany. the more you know guys.

[quote]. I'd say the things we did were better compared to the usual teenagers' high school experience. At least we have a sense of uniqueness about our upbringing and social skills untainted by the peer-pressure and various other problems that high school seems to bring.

oh you know except for the sexual fascination with your sister. that's really normal. yep nothing at all wrong with that. ****ed public schools aren't gonna tell me incest is illegeal.

are you a libertarian by any chance?

Posted by Poco

fart. heh.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Poco: yeah incest is actually legal in germany.

No it's not.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Dexter: I went to Germany with my little sister for reasons we'll probably never understand. Wasn't by choice, although we really enjoyed ourselves. That certainly wasn't the only place we went to during our high school ages. I'd say the things we did were better compared to the usual teenagers' high school experience. At least we have a sense of uniqueness about our upbringing and social skills untainted by the peer-pressure and various other problems that high school seems to bring.

well, not everybody's filthy stinkin rich, so ya know, we had to deal with normalcy

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: No it's not.

dexter, you truly are an expert on incest, my bad.

Posted by junior senior

lmfao

Posted by Poco

you could say... im undimmed by anime tears...

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by Foppy D

I don't know, the only thing high school tought me was how to get girls. But it seems Dexter does a pretty good job with that. But it doesn't really count because one of the girls he sleeps with lived in the same house when he was growing up.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*foppy d bursts in to the room, days late*

I'VE GOT IT!!!!! THE ULTIMATE INCEST JOKE!!!!! GET A LOAD OF THIS GUYS.... WAIT FOR IT...

Posted by junior senior

leave him alone he has kids to take care of

Posted by Poco

what do yuo call a nigga who **** him own sista?

dexta. a shameful dexta.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this is the best thread on the forums right now

Posted by Foppy D

I would never announce a joke like that...

Posted by Poco

best threa din the past year. yep.

Posted by Dexter

I grew up in a house with 7 sisters.

Posted by junior senior

and slept with every one of them.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: I grew up in a house with 7 sisters.

how many did you molest/ get molested by

real talk

Posted by Dexter

None.

But my little sister, Fairy, and I used to take bathes together when we were toddlers!

Posted by junior senior

pics or didn't happen.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

no comment

Posted by Dexter

I actually do have pics where our heads are popping out of the bubbles full of giggling smiles but I don't feel like finding them and scanning them and uploading them. I don't even have motivation to upload the pics of last night or the Lady Gaga night.

Posted by junior senior

do it or ban :grab: