I am the only one that watches Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Posted by Speedfreak

PROVE ME WRONG.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

summer glau's tits

Posted by Lord of Spam

never found her that hot in firefly, she seems too young, too girlish if you get me. from what ive seen she grew up a tad but still isnt brick ****ting amazing.

ive meant to watch it a few times but never got around. read something about how it might get canceled soon. shame.

Posted by Panic!

Anything in the Terminator series sucks.

Posted by Speedfreak

This is about what I expected.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hah, the terminator universe is relatively interesting and hopefully salvation does a good job of expanding on it, but SCC is already confirmed non-canon so **** it i dont care

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=BLUNTMASTER X;942185]hah, the terminator universe is relatively interesting and hopefully salvation does a good job of expanding on it, but SCC is already confirmed non-canon so **** it i dont care

SCC is actually **** good sci-fi, it gives you something to think about. To be honest it turned out better than I ever imagined it would be, it's Star Trek Next Generation calibre. Salvation looks a heck of a lot less interesting by comparison.

I mean look at this: [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWZFkPiFlkE[/URL]

I dunno about it not being canon though, I know it directly contradicts Terminator 3 (this can only be a good thing, really) but I've heard Salvation somehow follows on from both 3 and SCC.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Speedfreak;942187]I mean look at this: [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWZFkPiFlkE[/URL]i dont get whats so remarkable about this - footage of FBI agents falling into a pool? it even has the oh-so-cliche RADIO DROPS OUT OF HAND IN DISBELIEF towards the end. seriously amateur

Posted by Speedfreak

It's an extremely well shot and directed scene? Perhaps it's better in context. There was basically a large buildup to the FBI tracking down a serial killer, ending in a planned raid on his apartment, and we know the whole time he's a Terminator. The scene depicts the machine ruining their shit without being explicit.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

my friends liked it, so I might pick it up

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

IT GOT CANCELED BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by Speedfreak

in b4 X realises the new trilogy is garbage and SCC was actually awesome.

Hell, this is probably for my benefit, he's probably shedding manly tears right now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

terminator 1 and 2...... nothing else

Posted by Speedfreak

SCC is better than 1.

Not even kidding.

1 wasn't really that amazing though.

Posted by Dexter

I thought that clip was good. I would watch the series. I like how they have to find creative ways around being too violent.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

i have the first and second season disks on the way now at your recommendation! they should be here by tuesday thanks to amazons overnight shipping being really bad

Posted by Speedfreak

MUSIC VIDEO TO OPEN THE SECOND SEASON, SUNG BY ONE OF THE ACTRESSES?

Sure why not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwW2D2lsOI0

Posted by mowgli1211

i think now lots of people proved you wrong...

Quoting Speedfreak: PROVE ME WRONG.

Posted by brock9233

Quoting Speedfreak: PROVE ME WRONG.

Yes you are the only one who is mad abt this show.