JCVD

Posted by Near

Anyone here a Jean Claude Van ****e fan?

Can't say I am, but I did grow up watching a lot of his movies, so when I saw an add about JCVD, his newest movie, I had to check it out.

It was ... different. Very low budget, and shows a side of Van ****e you have probably never seen before. To give you an idea, he plays himself, and as one thing leads to another, the local police believe he is behind a back robbery.

There is no fighting in this movie, which was interesting. There are some funny parts, one in particular that comes to my mind, but the movie seems to be lacking.

Anyways, if you want, check it out, but don't buy. I can't even say it will really be worth renting unless you really are a fan of Van ****e.

Posted by Crazy K

I have it on my instant queue, might watch it sometime tonight.

Posted by Supermario

I am a fan of Jean C. I saw the trailer/preview for this movie and didn't know what was going on. It looks really different. You say no fighting? I thought I saw some action in the trailer? I am wanting to see this movie sometime.

Posted by Near

Like I said, it is very different, and other from the opening scene, there really is no fighting. This is not the norm for Jean Claude. Although he does roundhouse kick someone in the face, thats about it.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I've been wanting to see this movie for some time now. I saw the trailer a few months back and it made the movie seem pretty decent.

Quoting Crazy K: I have it on my instant queue

Same here. Gotta love when they put a cool movie up for streaming.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

never liked jean claude, he was just never as cool as stallone, snipes, or segal