I am very much a SCUM !!!!

Posted by WackoHater

I AM A MAJOR SCUM OF THE EARTH JUST LIKE SOME OF YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT ME !!!! :mad:

Signed,

WackoHater the ScumBag King

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I AM A MAJOR SCUM OF THE EARTH JUST LIKE SOME OF YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT ME !!!! :mad:

Signed,

WackoHater the ScumBag King

Quoted 4 truth!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[quote]Jesse Smith disagrees: Yes, I agree!!!

YES, I AGREE TOO YOU POST AND THREAD ALTERING [SIZE="4"]MORON [/SIZE]!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, what makes u think I would edit your posts??!!! We have da right to free speech here, with no censoring, remember!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

HANG YOURSELF YOU FORUM WRECKING MORON !!!

YOU CAN'T EVEN RUN A WACKO FORUM PROPERLY !!!!

GET HOLD OF ME WHEN YOU HAVE SOME MONEY AND WHEN YOU ARE READY TO DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TOLD IDIOT !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, it's not nice to talk like that to your only internet buddy!!!! Remember, being driven insane by me iz a sign of friendship, just like bashing from you iz a sign of true friendship!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

Only a wacko would comprehend something like that to be "a sign of friendship" try more along the lines of "a sign someone wanting you six feet under".:D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now now, it's not nice to talk like that to your only internet buddy!!!! Remember, bashing from you iz a sign of true friendship!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

I always remind him that it's a sign of friendship...just to drive him nuts!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]