I just bought Warcraft 3

Posted by Fate

[SIZE="1"]So far I like it.[/SIZE]

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

k

Posted by Slade

I couldn't even beat the computer on a 1v1 map on easy. :( Not a big fan of the whole heroes thing. How far are you?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

me either. Scrimmage always ended with me losing.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

get DOTA

Posted by Fate

I have that, just haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i give it a week before shes *****ing about the dota community.

Posted by Fate

What's so bad about it?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

playing dota with friends owns but NEVER play it against pubbies

Posted by Ant

It's all about Warcraft II.

4lyfe

Posted by Stalolin

uh yeah

dota online community is awful

they make everyone get wciii banlist (OTHERWISE THEY KICK YOU FROM THE GAMES)

banlist just goes around and shows who has been banned from a game, and if they're on the list it kicks them

they also kick people if their ping is too high, and we're not talking like CS ping here (you could have 100 - 150 ping and still be in the game). if you're over 100, you're almost always kicked

also, there are NO openings for new people to play dota

they expect everyone who is in the game to know what they're doing

they WILL verbally assault you (they can't kick you once the game has started) if you suck, and chances are your team will probably leave the game

it's a **** community. you're better off finding some friends who want to play dota

if you can't find friends, don't go there

at all

Posted by Fate

I only downloaded it because a friend of mine told me to. I guess I'll only play it with friends after this. :/

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dota is fun.

if you die around level 1-3 once, you lose.

if a person playing is 10% better than you, you lose

if you dont know how to creep, you lose

if you dont have every pattern and item memorized, you lose

pretty much, if you're not an autistic 14 year old homophobia racist korean, you lose

Posted by cool gamer dad

seconding the dota community being *******s, my cousin plays it and he'll rip your face off if you're anything less than pretty good at it (and you're on his team)

Posted by Fate

I'm having a hard time joining the rooms my friends make. Once I download the map, am I supposed to put it in the maps folder of Warcraft or Frozen Throne or what?

Posted by cool gamer dad

you leave them alone, they're in your maps folder already (if you downloaded them in game). if you went to a website and downloaded them, yeah you gotta put it in your maps folder. i imagine either would work, unless the map has things exclusive to Frozen Throne on it, then you'd want to put it in your Frozen Throne maps folder!

Posted by Fate

I went to the website and I downloaded the "latest map" stable version. I hope it works.

Posted by bramwellbear123

good for u

Posted by mike133

My brother bough it too! I'm playing on it too sometimes, it's really good, I can play for hours.
I don't know about the maps... I'm a bit confused with them, a friend will help me.