Vamp is a moron, not a troll

Posted by WackoHater

Vamp, you have ruined this forum, you are a moron man !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dude, make up your mind!!! You can't decide if it's Vamp, me, or (wacko1337) that's 'ruined this forum'!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Dexter

None of the above.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Dude, make up your mind!!! You can't decide if it's Vamp, me, or WackoHater that's 'ruined this forum'!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

[SIZE="6"]Shut up before I SLAP YOUR FACE !!![/SIZE]

There is no doubt Vamp has ruined the forum with his 1-2 word posts, his thread alterations, post deletions and so on and so fourth, him LinkoStinko and Caunt are notorious censors and they are exclusionary to the point of arse kissing trolling with each other !!!

DEXTER needs to post more and Junior Senior's posts need to be moved to her own blog, that should be the only place she is able to post that worthless crap !!!

Posted by final kaoss

For once there's something that we both agree on.

Quoting WackoLover: My posts & Junior Senior's posts need to be moved to her own blog, that should be the only place we are able to post that worthless crap !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Speaking of forum ruining morons...

Then look who trolls in, a content duplicator, a brainless copy cat, and a signature spammer who wants to make a clone of a failed concept and spam this forum to drive traffic to his lunacy !!!

LOL !!!

PS: Son, you need to jump in front of RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC !!!

Posted by final kaoss

LOL for once it looks like he's taken his own advice.:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover:

PS: Son, me & JesseScumBell need to jump in front of RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC !!!

Posted by PROF CHAOS

WackoHater is so hohum.