I'm moving on June 5th!

Posted by Omni

I got the exact date today, so I figured that I'd let everyone know that I'm going to be moving closer to where I work. I'll be sharing an apartment with friends of mine that I've known for years. The apartment isn't big and fancy, but there's a pool, a gym and some other stuff that we can use for free. I'll also be saving money compared to where I am now. I might take pictures and post them here.

I'm not sure how long it will take for me to get everything set up and get stuff like the internet, so I may be gone for a while.

One of the best things about this whole thing is that my future roommates have little to no idea about my taste in music. I think their reactions will be pretty amusing.

Posted by Red

sounds great.

what kind of music do your friends listen to?

Posted by Crazy K

Where are you moving to anyways? if you don't mind me askin yo!

Posted by Slade

What is your street address just wonderin' like a playa, homie!

Nah, that's super sweet! I'm going to get a couple roommates soon, too, but they listen to similar music (thanks in part to anyone who uploads good stuff here!). The gym and swimming pool are making me jealous.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Red: sounds great.

what kind of music do your friends listen to?

Gayer stuff than you, so it will be really funny when they hear my music.

Quoting Crazy K: Where are you moving to anyways? if you don't mind me askin yo!

I said I was moving closer to where I work. Like 35 minutes from where I am now.

Posted by Red

Quoting Omni: Gayer stuff than you, so it will be really funny when they hear my music.

haha oh dear ***. I want a reaction video.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Omni;941509]
I said I was moving closer to where I work. Like 35 minutes from where I am now.

lol, I asked because I don't remember where ya live now.

Posted by junior senior

lol theres a pool

Posted by junior senior

i guarantee the apartment complex is filled with old people lol

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm jealous of your pool. And Orlando. And disney world.

:(

have fun/good luck!

Posted by Omni

I have a pool right now, but I almost never use it.

life is not fair

Posted by Omni

If you ever come back to Florida, you can come over and use my pool if you want since somebody might as well. I'll still be able to come to this house anytime that I want to since my folks live here.

expect to hear a call within the next couple years

Posted by Omni

Keep me posted. I'd seriously consider it if you actually showed up.

Posted by Corrupt

congrats, buddy! be sure to keep us posted on how things go. oh and I still need to buy you that SA subscription, considering you're still interested?

Posted by Omni

I forgot about that, but that'd really be swell. I'll pay you back via PayPal, obviously. I luv credit cards.

Posted by junior senior

may me and poco come over lol

everyone should post at sa

and yeah, i'm definitely going back to orlando again (duh) but probably not until next year.

Posted by cool gamer dad

can i come maybe? :- D

Posted by cool gamer dad

;-)

sure! if that's ok with omni ;)

Posted by Ant

omg orgy pool party! EVERYONE DON'T FORGET YOUR DILDOS!

Posted by Shin-Ra

Hell yeah, congrats Omni. It must be a good feeling to finally get outta the parent's den. I'll be moving out sometime this summer once I get my license. I'm graduating this weekend, but I don't get my actual RN until June. I was planning on moving straight to Austin out of school, but I've decided to stick around where I'm at for another year until I have lots of dollarbucks so there's absolutely no risk of me having to move back here. Also I bought a new computer but I doubt I'll have any internet until this summer BUT since I'll own everything I won't be having all the computer issues that have plagued me since like ever.

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: and yeah, i'm definitely going back to orlando again (duh) but probably not until next year.

I think you confused Orlando with Texas and yes you need to go there, but only when I move to Austin. I wouldn't wish southeast texas on anyone.

I thought we were going to Oregon!

and woot, get that internet soon. you still have your xbox, right?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Oregon's my eventual destination, but I want to get my feet wet in Austin first since I grew up there and know a lot of people who've moved there from where I'm at currently.

The xbawks is working just fine. I'll have to get with you to find out what games you're playing once I get my internet up and running. So far all I have is Halo 3 and Left4Dead as far as multiplayer games go.

Posted by Omni

Gar, you need to go on AIM or MSN sometimes.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Can't. I'm at school working in the skills lab in the nursing building. I swear once I move out and get my own internet and such I'll be on constantly. I really do miss talking to you guys, I've just not had the means to communicate in a while.

I miss you too! Do you still have CoD2? That was fun.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Yeah actually I do. Totally forgot about that game. We'll have to play once I get back in full force.

totally

i just realised that after waiting 8 months this will be the day i get scoped. good stuff

Posted by junior senior

you moved lol

Posted by Red

she finally moved? how have the roomates reacted to ur taste in music etc? :P

Posted by Shin-Ra

I like how I get internet and am on constantly right when Omni moves and isn't on the interwebs ever. :(

Posted by Omni

I don't have proper internet yet. Just wait a little bit longer. Other than that, everything is going really great and I'm having an amazing time.

Posted by junior senior

lol proper