best 360 shooter

Posted by killjoyking6969

what do you like best?

Posted by Dexter

Call of Duty. Followed by Rainbow Six: Vegas.

Posted by Panic!

My personal favorite isn't an option. Rainbow Six Vegas was epic. On the list you've given, Call of Duty 4.

yah that was a my bad i couldnt think of the name.

Posted by Panic!

I remember putting in endless hours of Vegas on my best friend's Gamertag when he would come over here on weekends and play Live with me. Good times, good times.

lol i did that with cod4 got most achivments but on his prof. then i got my xbox and had to do it again . lol

Posted by Panic!

I love Call of Duty 4 but I never really play it on Live. I am no good at it. I'm way better at Vegas on Live.

yah i dont play alot of live mostly play alot of local.

Posted by Panic!

Did you ever notice the glitch window in LVU Campus on the first Vegas game? I used to love that thing. I would kill soooooo many people using it.

no i never did plus i didnt play a lot of r6v1, was it kool

Posted by Panic!

Better than 2 in my opinion. Had a lot of better levels.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Panic;941329]Did you ever notice the glitch window in LVU Campus on the first Vegas game? I used to love that thing. I would kill soooooo many people using it.
only huge fags used that glitch, congrats on liking a non ****ty game though

Posted by Fate

CoD4 had the best campaign; I don't think I enjoyed doing a shooter campaign more than in that game. Favorite shooter for online play for me was the first Gears.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

R6V2

Posted by starwolf559

i like halo 3 its pretty good but im pretty young but still able to play it i kinda creeped me out. vegas is good.

Posted by jbdgamer

Halo 3 rulez by far

Posted by XBOX360FPS

BFBC is by far the best shooter i've played!

Posted by XBOX360FPS

But from the list above Probably COD4 the Gears,