I want to die because I'm a DESTRUCTIVE MORON !!!

Posted by WackoHater

The title of the thread says it all.

I (:jesse:) want to die because I am a highly destructive MONUMENTAL, WACKO FORUM KILLING.....

[SIZE="7"]MORON (:jesse:) !!!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey buddy, I thought you left!!! er, welcome back!!!! Oh, I havn't banned him yet!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You should let the criminally insane moron sleep in your bed with you, he wants to be a clone of you, this shows he is a much bigger idiot than you are !!! :p:

PS: On second thought, you must be a bigger arsewipe than he is, because that jackarse is stealing your concepts right before your eyes, then publishing a duplicate of your content and then he has the balls to promote his lunacy on this forum.

D A M N YOU ARE DUMB JEZZIEDUMB:jesse:BELL !!! BAKRUARSE IS EINSTEIN COMPARED TO YOU BOY !!!!

THEN YOU WONDER WHY NO ONE WANTS AN ASSOCIATION WITH YOU OTHER THAN EXTREME MORONS LIKE SCALASCUM !!!

Posted by final kaoss

LOL, quoted 4 truth!!:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: The title of the thread says it all.

I want to die because I am a highly destructive MONUMENTAL, WACKO FORUM KILLING.....

[SIZE="7"]MORON !!!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: he is a much bigger idiot than you are !!! :p:

you must be a bigger arsewipe than he is !!!

Um, kid, you can't even make up your mind!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, all he's doing is doing his job...driving you insane!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by O.T.L

(wacko1337) is cool.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, all he's doing is doing his job...driving you insane!!!!! :D:D:D:D

He is not driving anyone insane, he is stealing NO:jesse:ONE's content, concepts and then spams this idiotic forum he is seeking to duplicate and you are a sucker and a catastrophic moron for allowing that fool to troll here and spam threads, ruining each one he posts in !!!!

Quoting Jesse Smith: Um, kid, you can't even make up your mind!!!! :D:D:D:D

Neither can you !!!

Jezzie, if you hang yourself now, you will not have to hang yourself later !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: he is stealing NO ONE's content !!!!

Ummmm, if he's stealing no one's content, why are you :mad: at him for having some web sites!!! Heck, his sites have way more quality than your Forum Poster Graveyard has!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by O.T.L

WackoHater

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Ummmm, if he's stealing no one's content, why are you :mad: at him for having some web sites!!! Heck, his sites have way more quality than your Forum Poster Graveyard has!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Keep your trap shut you WACKO FORUM RUINING...... [SIZE="5"]

[URL="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Moron+Jezzie&btnG=Search"]MORON JEZZIEDUMB:jesse:BELL[/URL][/SIZE] !!!!!!

[CENTER]:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Keep your trap shut you WACKO

[CENTER]:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/CENTER]

I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to p0wn u!!! Get back on that crack, and then you'll be able to think clearly!!!!! :D:D:D:D