FALLOUT 4 2010

Posted by maian

http://pc.ign.com/articles/974/974294p1.html

Or, Fallout: New Vegas, as it's called right now. New developer, being released for same systems, 2010 etc. Anyway, it's interesting. probably set in vegas lol

discuss

Posted by Dexter

Are we getting a new Elder Scrolls first?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Since Bethesda isn't making it I sure hope so. But probably not.

I still need to play FO3. And 1&2 for that matter. maybe.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

New Vegas?!

WTF happened to New Reno? Vegas is gone, baby. :mad:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Sapphire Rose;940996] Vegas is gone, baby. :mad:hence 'new vegas'

Posted by O.T.L

When I read 2010 i thought that was going to be a super long time from now. Its only about a year. )_)

Time maan, its fast. Can't wait.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: hence 'new vegas'

Reno was at least still standing. Vegas is a bunch of wasteland. Besides, it's going to be stupid how they do Vegas since that entire area is pretty much NCR now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

doubt it, a small group of californian towns isnt gonna extend into NV

Posted by Fate

The areas better be designed on point or I will be ****ed. There was this part in R6V2 where there was a junkyard full of old signs and stuff-- that was very cool.

Posted by Dexter

When you say "designed on point" does that mean designed the way the actual city is designed, kinda the way some of San Fransisco Rush was?

Posted by maian

How does Fallout 3 do in that regard? I've never been to DC or anything, but I assume at least the major areas are the same, such as the Washington Memorial, etc. I think it'd be interesting to live in the DC area and play the game, and see how closely it reflects the actual geography.

Posted by Dexter

I've been there a few times, but it didn't seem to fit from how I remembered it at all. I might be way off though because my memories from there are slim. There's no way there were all those train stations.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Dexter;941146]I've been there a few times, but it didn't seem to fit from how I remembered it at all. I might be way off though because my memories from there are slim. There's no way there were all those train stations.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Metro

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: doubt it, a small group of californian towns isnt gonna extend into NV

Many of my endings in Fallout 2 beg otherwise.

Posted by Fate

DC was designed well. I loved hiding underneath the busted bridges when fighting with raiders. It felt really apocalyptic. If Vegas is designed on point, meaning the same idea as DC but "prettier" or something, then it will be pretty fun to trek through it even if it plays the same.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

If Bethesda isn't doing it I'm probably not going to get it.

Posted by maian

lol wow this board really blows now

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it would be a whole lot better if you didnt post in it

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm so glad that fallout has caught back on again, at least with the people who count, and it hasn't died.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=maian;941482]lol wow this board really blows now

It's more like a "Vamp and The X talk about video games with special guests" TV show than a message board now.

I suppose I'm the equivalent of Mr Blobby.

Posted by maian

I found a new board. :cookie:

guess id be the annoying character that everyone hates though

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm guessing Obsidian spins it something like (since, you know, Vegas didn't even exist) "PRE WAR HOLODISKS FOUND OF VEGAS, ONE OF THE RENO FAMILIES REBUILD IT IN AN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY THE OTHER FAMILIES"... or something.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Speedfreak;941595]It's more like a "Vamp and The X talk about video games with special guests" TV show than a message board now.

I suppose I'm the equivalent of Mr Blobby.vamp quit vgc, you're behind the times

does this make me noel edmonds

Posted by Fate

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: I'm so glad that fallout has caught back on again, at least with the people who count, and it hasn't died.

I can count.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I meant producers, developers, etc, who are important enough to make the game. Not fans. Not Fates.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;941789]I meant producers, developers, etc, who are important enough to make the game. Not fans. Not Fates.hurrrr when do you take joke-detecting 101 at law school

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

nothing ruins a great joke like responding with sincerity. You're really gunning for me, huh blunt? I'm flattered.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yep you really ruined that joke, all 3 of vgcs remaining posters are s******ing irl right now

Posted by Fate

By "ruining a joke" you mean "making **** awkward" then I guess it's cool.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

if you're overly sensitive, then that isn't my problem

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what the **** are you blabbing about

Posted by Fate

something about sensitivity

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

nothing gets by you Fate. You're a quick one.

Posted by Fate

I'm not sure where this antagonistic behavior is coming from. Leave me alone, please.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

act all passive aggressive and making fun until I counter (and I didn't even do a very good job about it) and I'm exhibiting "antagonistic behavior?" And suddenly you ask me to leave you alone? You jumped in with your dumb joke in the first place. I didn't get defensive until you two started a third party conversation about my posts. Get f*cked you whiny little (hypocrite) girl.

Posted by Fate

The joke I made was just a play on words and wasn't meant to poke fun at you or anything else. There was no reason for your counter. X saw this and likely wondered the same thing, but pointed it out in the X way he usually does. You're just being a brute. Leave me alone.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

"I meant producers, developers, etc, who are important enough to make the game. Not fans. Not Fates." Was hardly worth a comment. I figured "not Fates" was silly enough to be a giveaway that it was a joke, but I guess I have to beat you over the head with a joke next time for you to be able to tell the difference between joking and sincerity

Posted by Fate

On the same token, my crappy joke didn't warrant a retort. I really have no idea what the hell you're going on about. Read up a few posts where I agreed with you about X ruining a joke. Your personal crap going back and forth makes **** weird. Seriously, where the hell is your anger coming from? :confused:

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

well I apologize. I thought your "ruining a joke" insofar as "making things awkward" was a response to my. . . counter-joke joke. It was vague and hard to tell to whom you were referring, but it seemed like it was me. I stand corrected. I am sorry. And I am angry because of finals. I have a property exam tomorrow that's going to kick my ***, frankly. Again, I am sorry. I misread.
As for the X, you're still a d*ckhole.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

25 year old man having an emotional breakdown itt

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

All I did was apologize for a mistake I'd made. Nothing more, nothing less. If your reading comprehension is any indication of education and genetic makeup, it's no wonder your father is a colossal failure as an attorney.

Posted by HADES 18

fallout 3 is the greatest game ive ever played

Posted by Sapphire Rose

No, Fallout 2 is.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sapphire Rose;943133]No, Fallout 2 is.

Coming from a guy that likes the Flash. Excuse me, super speed is sooooooo 1938..

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Seriously, The Flash > all

Fallout 2 > All

[b]Edit:] Also, DC > all

Posted by Moogs

I want a new ES more than a new fallout, ****it. I keep replaying Oblivion over and over again.

Posted by netman

I really enjoyed fallout 3. Just wandering the capital wasteland looking for **** to do was always entertaining