username: angelwang

Posted by Slade

what does it do

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

i dunno what it does, seems to send me emails all the time

must have made this years ago

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

lol

it lets you voice chat in a chatroom while you're playing games. also logs what game you're playing and how many hours you've played for. useful when you don't wanna type while playing a game, which is what i wanted it for

Posted by Stalolin

stalolin2

i forgot the password to my first account :(

Posted by Dexter

Seems too complicated for my relaxed video game style.

it's quite simple, really

Posted by Dexter

I'm still lost in finding the purpose of the site. This is making me feel stupid, like when I saw Watchmen, and I am officially offended by this.

sigh

not like you play computer games anyways so it doesn't matter.

Posted by Dexter

Oh, this is for computer game players? See how lost I was? I was totalla chillin' in da wrong hood.

Posted by Ant

I'd just rather type in most cases. less awkward silences.

Posted by cool gamer dad

comfort in silence~

don't be such a baby

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Ant: less awkward silences.

Awww, you're not one of those talkers to fill in gaps or turn the radio on because things got too quiet, are you? Ricky Fitts would be furious. I'll purposely shut myself the hell up just to examine the reactions. If silence irks them, then I'll practice my escape trait. It's at level 17 now.

Posted by Ant

no, I just let them happen.

Posted by cool gamer dad

they're only awkward if you make them awkward duder, i just figure that nobody really has anything to say atm so i'm like ok, i'll play the game. woo

yeah. although i usually zone out during silences and don't realise that nobody is talking for a few hours.