summer gaming challenges~ [CHILLIN THREAD]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

so college is p. much done for me, what else is there to do in life? game.

since there are No Good Games coming out over the summer, i'm going on a gamer's quest. to become the ultimate gamer. post your personal gaming goals for summer 2009 itt and discuss your gaming quest.

#1. win all three remaining majors, fedex cup and beat tiger woods (approx 300G yield)
gonna be frustratin as **** because the majors and tiger challenges use 40mph+ wind speeds and ****, so i might have to cheese through. but tiger woods 09 owns as a play-in-bed game so **** it. gonna do this. >>CURRENTLY UNDERWAY<<

#2. beat bioshock on hard with no vitachambers (approx. 200G yield)
this should be easy as **** since bioshock lets you save all the time and is an all-round easy game. excited to play the game, it's been almost 2 years since i last gave it a whirl. also gonna go evil so i can get all the tonics for the achievement. gonna get me prepared for bioshock 2.

[B]#3. play pok

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

ugh i gtg through my collection and decide THIS IS GONNA BE HARD

where did that thread go...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

go on trueachievements.com and sort your unattained achievements by difficulty

Posted by Zeta

[quote]but i cant find a trainer with glaceon anywhere

talk to Bebe
receive eevee
ice stone

hurr

hmm good idea. i also have a bunch of ps2 games i need to play. and ds.

nah screw them, games must have achievements or no go.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Zeta;940648]talk to Bebe
receive eevee
ice stone

hurralready evolved eevee into flareon :3~

Posted by Dexter

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: go on trueachievements.com and sort your unattained achievements by difficulty

Whoa, I didn't know about this place. This is feeding me motivation, which is essential to become victorious. I think I'll go grab some of these so called easy achievements. Wish me luck!

Posted by Slade

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: already evolved eevee into flareon :3~

Breed it with a ditto, then use the ice stone on THAT evee. jee wiz dude

Unless that's impossible, in which case jee wiz slade

edit: WikiAnswers says it's possible. Godlike truth.

As for my own challenges, they basically involve beating a bunch of RPGs I've been putting off or have nearly completed. Once I master the art of "playing more games" then I'll work out the specifics.

Posted by Linko_16

My summer gaming challenges: beat all the unbeaten games you have lying around.

ok so i started to write out my list a bit but it's too freakin long so i'll just say oblivion and ffiv for now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i've almost finished tiger woods but ever since i got my fightstick i've kinda forgotten about this

Posted by Ant

I'm also going to try and start playing a lot of games that I've been neglecting to beat/play for awhile now. Stuck playing the same games over and over again. I'll make a list soon.

yeah then we should all play the same game omg!

Posted by Ant

thats stupid, your stupid

what game we gonna play ^___^

Posted by Slade

Everyone get La Pucelle Tactics and suffer the wrath of TERRIBLE VOICE ACTING and REPETITIVE BATTLES!!! Or we can all watch the Xenosaga trilogy together.

holy sheep I play the worst games.

Posted by Ant

I remember almost playing La Pucelle Tactics. Was supposed to trade with a friend since we both rented a game and were going to trade the second day for the others game. I, however, got Disgaea and wasn't going to trade. :)

oh yeah we gotta play la pucelle. i have xenogears that i've never really played...

Posted by Ant

I got three hours into xenogears. some desert town. then just stopped. :$

Posted by Dexter

I want to pass Vampy on the leaderboards! Numbers is trying to stop me!