How do you guys study/learn/do work?

Posted by Kamek

For those of you guys who are still in school, I'm wondering how you guys study and learn. What are your mannerisms, preparation time, and overall study quirks? I'm interested in how people learn things, and I definitely wouldn't mind picking up a few pointers. Any takers?

Posted by Dexter

Something that helped me through most of my college projects was simply making sure I was multitasking it with more interesting, usually more intense and awakening activities, be it cleaning or organizing to playing video games or shooting my sister with paintballs. If I spend too long studying something I'll grow tired so I did my studying in short spurts and made sure to keep myself interested by awarding myself with other things I would rather do.

I didn't have much for learning the material I was studying. Usually tried to lie to myself and say I was interested, because I felt I learned a lot more when I was interested, even if a lot of it was fabricated. You have to manipulate your mind into believing that whatever you're studying is worth-while.

Snacks and a lot of water helped, too.