the favorite fighting game of ******s and chimps is back!! MARVEL BAYBEE!!!!!!! LAYS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/marvel-vs-capcom-2/achievements/

JUMP IN.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

wait, was this previously announced or is this out of the blue? ****ing awesome either way

Posted by Slade

just in time for my blackened funeral doom adaptation of gonna take you for a ride........ to the bloodsoaked corridors of my stagnant sin lair

Posted by Stalolin

oh ****

time to sell my ps2 version and get like $50 - 60 off of it

Posted by Ant

****ing yes. so gonna get dat ****.

Posted by Corrupt

aw hell yeah, friend of mine had his PS2 busted recently so I'm gonna dangle this in his face

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;940238]wait, was this previously announced or is this out of the blue? ****ing awesome either waythe game appeared on the ESRB site about 6 months ago, and all of a sudden today the game and its achievements appeared on xbox live

It's already out? shiiiit. gotta get some points.

Posted by Phantasm

fuuuckkk why did i sell my xbox :_;

you're an idiot that's why

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's already out? shiiiit. gotta get some points.

no.

He said the game appeared on xbox live.

you can see how that would lead me to believe it was out.

Posted by Ant

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: the game appeared on the [SIZE="7"]ESRB[/SIZE] site about 6 months ago, and all of a sudden today the game and its [SIZE="7"]achievements [/SIZE]appeared on xbox live

READ N[COLOR="Lime"]I[/COLOR]GGER

Quoted post: and all of a sudden today the game and its achievements appeared on xbox live

I am reading.

Posted by Ant

omg your such a idiot

yeah, you got owned.

Posted by Ant

regardless, it's not on there. durrrrrrr

Which is my point. JEEZ

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm so happy for you xbox people. so happy.

Posted by Ant

wouldn't be surprised if it came out on PSN as well.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i hope it doesnt. xlord supermacy

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yo, anyone with marvel knowledge know a good scrublord team

i was thinking cable/iron man/bb hood for the 140 hit triple special, i need to find a good team cause they're holding an MVC2 launch day tourney round here and i want to win a second arcade stick to sell off on ebay for an extremely inflated price

Posted by Linko_16

I haven't played MvC2 in so long the only team I remember choosing specifically for its super-special combo was Ryu with his Shinkku Hadouken, Guile for Sonic Hurricane and Dhalsim with Yoga Inferno. You had to make sure you were close enough for all three attacks to hit. There are probably much more strategic combos, though, I really only played that game casually back in the day due to lack of fighting-game buddies.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

i heard about this at the arcade today while playing against the owner so i had to see if anybody here had heard about it. i know its confimed on the psn network too for $14.99 and itll be 1200 ms points. im super excited but im worried if the controls are going to be completely screwed for 360 because of that **** dpad. I DIDNT PRESS UP-LEFT I PRESSED UP YOU PIECE OF **** but i guess ill have to invest in an arcade stick to truly enjoy the game

Posted by Linko_16

I have to admit the thought of a turtle wearing a toupee is a little funny.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

how about somebody wearing a turtle as a toupee?

im looking forward to the console game but i know as soon as it drops on xbox live everybody and their neighbor is going to be playing the same old mss combo (magneto storm sentinel) and i dont know if i really want that. im no mvc2 pro but i know about who is generally accepted as good and who is not. im hoping that when it hits people will find new ways to play mid and low tier characters like wolverine, colossus, guile, and possibly even see somebody do something with chun-li or amingo (the fat cactuar), sabretooth, or wolverine. i know that the only character ive played enough to get any good with is strider, but ive been spending time with cyclops, iron man, psylocke, megaman, and dhalsim to try to up my play a bit

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=BLUNTMASTER X;941996]yo, anyone with marvel knowledge know a good scrublord team

i was thinking cable/iron man/bb hood for the 140 hit triple special, i need to find a good team cause they're holding an MVC2 launch day tourney round here and i want to win a second arcade stick to sell off on ebay for an extremely inflated price

cable and bb hood can really dish out some damage for anyone that can't pull off infinites with magneto and sentinel, so they're good choices

i think i remember iron man lacking some health, but his quick projectiles make him a perfect mvc2 character

just put all of them on projectile mode and spam it

spamming and cheap combos ARE the way to play mvc2

Posted by Turtle Toupee

i see people do the magneto-storm-tron bonne combo that does a HUGE amount of damage way too fast

i will somtimes use magneto-storm-sentinel because the storm and sentinel dhc is pretty much enough to kill one character off almost immediately

i may consider swapping out iron man and get captain commando instead, or war machine. i know war machine and iron man are pretty much the same overall so i dont think itd make much of a difference. for some reason i dont know why but ive never been able to do anything with blackheart and that upsets me because i know hes REALLY good. there are a lot of people at the arcade that demolish with blackheart. or even scarier they use blackheart/dr. doom/cable and fill the meter then just switch into cable and use the meter like it was a cheap whore

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

game is out on wednesday

ant are you buying it

Posted by Ant

maybe. idk

Posted by Lord of Spam

didnt pay attention to the date, saw a post by vamp and spirits soared

looked at the date when my cynical side kicked it and baw'd pretty hard

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;947333]maybe. idkdont be a faggot

Posted by Lord of Spam

holy ****, my bros actually a bit of a gamer.

TF2 SHOWDOWN, FAGGOT. IM CALLIN YOU OUT

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

shame they dont have video games on submarines

owned

Posted by Lord of Spam

actually, they do

theres an entire division that does nothing but maintain the lan, and people go shootan and gaman it up in their off time frequently

your move

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

no xbox live

Posted by cool gamer dad

lol getting paid to sit there and "maintain" the LAN

Posted by Lord of Spam

exactly. they give the job to the snoar techs, since they have **** all to do anyway except sit there and listen to whales ****

also, xbox sucks. there, i said it. **** xbox, semper pc

Posted by Lord of Spam

exactly. they give the job to the snoar techs, since they have **** all to do anyway except sit there and listen to whales ****

Posted by Linko_16

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

breaking the chain of lies

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*makes sure ethernet cable is still plugged in*

yup, this lan is definitely a challenge to maintain

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

buy this game and play me

or else