Wacko Tumbleweed Graveyard Forum....

Posted by WackoHater

Ruined and run into the ground by a Wacko:jesse:Moron !!!

The only folks who patronize the dump are tumbleweeds and a moron who copied Wacko University and this forum concept, then spams what ever thread he thinks is going to be hot to signature spam the forum he stole the concept and domain name from to try to hijack the membership base !!!
:p:

Posted by junior senior

boner

Posted by final kaoss

Since you already signed up over there(http://vgchat.info/members/WackoHater-25.html), login so I can drive you insane!!:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Ruined and run into the ground by a Wacko:jesse:Moron !!!

The only folks who patronize the dump are tumbleweeds and a moron who copied Wacko University and this forum concept, then spams what ever thread he thinks is going to be hot to signature spam the forum he stole the concept and domain name from to try to hijack the membership base !!!
:p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Did some one hack in to WackoHaters account??!!! Hmmm, I remember geting a PMS from him five days ago...

Quoting WackoHater: As long as that moronic spamming W I T C H is here, you can count me out ARSEHOLE !!!

Last I checked, he's still not banned...and he's driving you insane, just like he should be...and WackoHater is still posting!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Supermario

:spam2:

Posted by final kaoss

Quoting Supermario: :spam2:

Posted by Supermario

Quoting final kaoss: :spam2:

Correct. Which is what this board is...