daiblo favourite char

Posted by odie747

whats ur faveourite char

Posted by odie747

i like the barb because im not a sissy in games

Posted by catchh

I liked barbarian when i started the game. i'm surprised druid isn't voted higher than it is. I think the druids are very fun and interesteing. They are all sort of awsome in different ways though, lol.

Posted by TheMooChicken

A wind spec'ed druid owned almost all classes.... with enigma.

Posted by Killer Jordo

In Diablo I am always a neckromancer. I like using my magic, and sitting back while my "army" does all my work.....

Posted by TheMooChicken

Skele spec'ed necromancers with enimga.... *drool* No bone specced necro could take you down. The skeles mde the best bone shield ever.

Posted by Poison

I love my faster casting rate sorceress; she has 205% faster casting rate and 60% faster hit recovery. This is also my pure vitality sorceress; this means I didn

Posted by PieMan Jim

Druid all the way, long range zappiness, summony goodness and combaty ownage all rolled into one!

Posted by TheMooChicken

Hmmmm..... Wizspike, magefist, water walker boots? (don't remember those exactly, but I hav e them on my accounts somewhere) Wall of the eyeless.... or is that the name of the weakass low lv one. Skin of the viper magi, or enigma. k Ooooo, and the Uber-Diablo charm, which one of my chars also has. The belt is prolly the zrachnid's sash, or what ever its called.... and yeah, I'm a loser.

Posted by Poison

You guessed well! What about the same sorc with her skill gear on? Whats she wearing now?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/PsionicXero/skillgear.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by TheMooChicken

Shako, and the... edlrich orb? I think the rest are the same....

Posted by Apathetic

I liked bone nec's, I never get much good stuff though =(

Posted by wolfy-Kiba

Shapeshift druids Are fun characters to duel with, My Druid is a lvl 76 Fury druid and he kicks butt in duels he can kill most lvl 70+ characters with 1-3 hits,and hes got 5500 hp with Battle orders from cta and oak sage . But not too many people have fury Druids that are any Good on west ladder realm.... that can kill my druid lol

Posted by Morag2

I love the sorc... especially lightning... I love the varied damage... like when you have chain lightning doing 12-500 damage. Plus I like the pretty light... Basically I like all the characters though.

Posted by Morag2

I saw that screenshot of 7-44,000 Poison... I planned to do something like that but I lost my game when I was like level 45... I moved twice in the past 5 months... (Once from old house to apartment, then apartment to new house)... and I evidently didn't pack it well... so no more diablo game... What was your skill level for 7-44k lightning? Are those charms all +1 to lightning skills?

Posted by crimsoncinder

Druid. My druid /pwns everything. He's lvl 77 or so, with full Disciples Set, Jalal's Mane, Branars Star, Nature's peace Ring and an SOJ and a Tiamats Rebuke for a sheild. I have maxed wolf, lycan and fury. I do about 2000 a hit, 5 times second or so. :D

Posted by MetalVox~55

Necromancer

Posted by Wolfy-Toboe

sor is my fov o ya ............

Wolfs RULE!!!!!!!!!

Posted by TehGamer

My m8 reached lvl 99 with a sorce in 1 week.. and after 1 week i was only lvl 68 with my barbarian.. how is it possible to gain lvls so fast? is it easier to lvl with a sorce than a barbarian?????

Posted by Hero'sCrest

Paladin all the way. Good resist and skills.

Zealer Paladin
level 88
Phoenix Vortex shield(415% ed, 44 res.)
Fortitude archon plate(perfect)
Eth. botd Zerk(414% so close to perf!!lol!)
P up'd Gore Rider
str/ar/14 res./+ rare war gauntlets
Verdungos Mithril Coil(40/13)
Cgrip
Angelic's Ring
Angelic's Ammulet
10x 3/20/20's
numerous 290's
Paladin Torch(20/18)
Annihilus(perfect!!)
Crown of Ages(80/30 ias/14 dr/perf resist)
Yea he rocks lol...
For some reason he can't uber himself though...

So that sums it up, Pally's rock!!!

Posted by Hero'sCrest

Hey crimsoncinder I doubt your melee druid could of owned my old werewolf druid...considering he did 25k.

Posted by deathdealah

when i first started the game i thoght amazon because i wouldnt have to physically fight face to face but now that ive been playign for a while i love pure elemental druid

Posted by MottaTheHutt

You've spelled almost everything in the poll wrong.

Oh, and I like the "neck""romancer"

Posted by neonmole

Sorceress.