my kitty gave birth

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

TO AN UNDEVELOPED MUTANT BABY

so yeah, you know how my kitty got out and we were like "**** she's pregnant" well she gave birth yesterday.

I went out to the kitchen to get some food and she's walking around my legs meowing like she always does so I walk back to my room to eat. And twenty minutes later I come out to put my dish away and see her pacing in the living room. I go to pick her up and when I put her down I noticed some red stuff on the floor and I'm instantly like fuuuuuuuck. And then I look down and my shirt is covered with it. So I burst into my sisters room and I'm all RUBY'S GIVING BIRTH YO and she's like WHAT FUUUCK. So I go back to the living room and just miss stepping on this little ball that's about the size of a small grape. I lean down to look at it and it's a gelatinous sac with a little foetus in it about the size of my pinky fingernail. So I call up my mom and I'm like RUBY'S GIVING BIRTH AND SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY THE SIZE OF A MARBLE. And she's like WHAT FUUUCK so someone at her work who does this stuff is like DUDE ****ING FLUSH THAT THING BEFORE YOUR CAT IS ALL "UGH MY LIFE IS SO DEPRESSING GONNA KILL MYSELF" because apparently they get depressed when this happens. So I pick it up and run it to the washroom and flush the baby kitty down the toilet.

For the next four hours she's leaking red discharge in the kitchen where I put her and nothing further happened.

She just gave birth to a single tiny kitty. Which you could actually totally see in the jelly sac. Had a little head, paws and all that stuff. So yeah, mega disappointing. Was hoping for a couple new kitties but oh well.

Posted by Ant

that's gross.

yeah it is. she's too stupid to know how to raise babies anyways. so I guess it's all for the best.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

did she eat the placenta?

**** knows. all I saw was that little baby and red fluid.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

saw a cat eat its placenta once and i was like 'eurgh' so i was wondering how you felt

wouldn't give a ****. I mean, I flushed a baby down the toilet

Posted by Linko_16

Man, I'm a little depressed just hearing about it.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

**** dude, that blows. shoulda taken a pic of marble kitty

was gonna call a buddy for a camera but called my mom first and they told me to get rid of it. so oh well.

It was awesome though. I mean, it was a complete cat, just the size of a finger nail and in jelly

Posted by cool gamer dad

shoulda kept it in a jar and preserved it for further study

maaan, coulda hecka experimented on that. creator of mini-er cats

you gonna ninja me everywhere?

nanocats

seriously. it was the size of those big carpenter ants.

i would have totally driven to your house to see

it would've been worth it. how often do you have the chance to see something like that?

once in a lifetime. so if it happens again, call me ahead of time

if she gets pregnant again it'll probably be a normal birth. But the fact that she's so tiny, young and it was her first birth I wasn't too surprised.

still p. awesome though

oh yeah for sure. she's back to normal now. Like nothing even happened. good thing cats are dumb

Posted by Lord of Spam

tahts both sad and awesome at the same time.