EASTER BASKETS

Posted by Foppy D

What did everyone get in their easter baskets?? I got some snickers eggs, cheesecake kisses (which are nasty) Cadburry creme eggs (which aren't as good as they used to be) gift cards to a movie theatre and some other nasty candy.

My kids got some pretty sweet stuff too my son got a remote controlled triceratops and my daughter got these cool wind up toys.

Posted by junior senior

um since when do people get toys for easter

Posted by Slade

I wish you were my dad. :(

I bought myself a ton of candy a few days prior, but haven't eaten much of it since I'm not that big of a fan. Definitely going to scope out the post-easter deals at the dollar tree though, just because chocolate bunnies are cute.

Posted by O.T.L

I didn't get shot for Easter.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I didn't get anything. Yet. I could really go for some cadbury cream eggs though.

Posted by Slade

I just yelled "OH MY ****ING GAWWWD FUUUUUUCK" at having remembered about cadbury eggs. That was the one thing I promised myself and I forgot again until now. Getting some tomorrow.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I got a lot of pure chocolate. It's pretty cool because i can be at the computer at night and eat chocolate and ****,

Posted by Ant

my mother sent me a package with too much candy. I really don't eat that much so I still have **** from my birthday(about 6 months ago) :/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i just put anything that wasnt cadbury made into the bin

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Ant: my mother sent me a package with too much candy. I really don't eat that much so I still have **** from my birthday(about 6 months ago) :/

dude, I totally did that with halloween candy. I would still have tons from the previous year once the new halloween year came around. hi5

Posted by Panic!

2 Wawa gift cards totaling $50.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what is this gay present ****. niggas this aint christmas

Posted by Ant

religious parents ftw

Posted by O.T.L

I slept in all day and ate some Italian food. Hopefully I'll do something next year though. Hopefully.

Posted by Foppy D

I guess when your parents have money to waste they waste money.