Jezzie, you are not....

Posted by WackoHater

a stinking bag of trash and...

JezzieScumBag, you are not scum !!!

No matter how many times you are called a low down bag of scum, don't take it to heart, no matter how many times you are called a moron, deep inside you know you are brilliant !!!

It is all the dope the doctors have you on that have turned you into a censoring, post altering, forum wrecking, bag of slimey scum Jezzie, it is the drugs that have turned you into a monumental lunatical moron Son.

With a slight adjustment of your many prescriptions and 20 daily doses of your psychotic drugs you can be a decent person Jezzie.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: JezzieScumBag, you are not scum !!!

No matter how many times you are called a low down bag of scum, don't take it to heart, no matter how many times you are called a moron, deep inside you know you are brilliant !!!

Dude, you forgot to take your crack today!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Always remember this Jezzie.

Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me !!!

PS: Now tell everyone how Dexter got away from you without becoming WackoSoup when he visited your home !!!

PPS: Did he bring a can of Pepper Spray ?????

Posted by final kaoss

lol

Quoting WackoLover: Always remember this (wacko1337).

I use old a$$ quotes from when I was in preschool like this pathetic excuse of a quote
"Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me !!!"

PS: Now tell everyone how Dexter got away from Me without becoming WackoSoup when he visited My home !!!

PPS: He sprayed me with a can of Pepper Spray :D:D:D:D

Now be a good little freak & get some of these!!

[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2030/2235802057_80738ac709.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by WackoHater

Hang yourself you moronic, brain dead, forum copying, forum wrecking, worthless post, slime bag spammer !!!

Posted by final kaoss

Quit copying and pasting the same sentence from one thread to another before you even TRY to call somebody else a spammer, you stupid moron.

Quoting WackoHater: Hang yourself you moronic, brain dead, forum copying, forum wrecking, worthless post, slime bag spammer !!!

Posted by WackoHater

This coming from a brain dead moron who cuts and pastes the prior post in his idiotic responses just to spam signature links, LOL fool !!!

Do the world a favor, jump in front of a city bus during rush hour idiot !!!

Posted by final kaoss

If I ever meet you I will, believe me. :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover:

Do the world a favor, push me :jesse: in front of a city bus during rush hour!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Great job of signature spamming for your idiotic clone forum complete with another failed attempt at starting another Wacko University for morons !!!

[SIZE="5"]VGChat, your guide to gaming[/SIZE]

Son, congratulations, you are dumber than JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell !!!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Hang yourself you moronic, brain dead, forum copying, forum wrecking, worthless post, slime bag spammer !!!

er, who was it again that said...

Quoting WackoHater: Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me !!!

Quoting WackoHater: Do the world a favor, jump in front of a city bus during rush hour idiot !!!

er, who was it again that said...

Quoting WackoHater: Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me !!!

Remember WackoHater, we all drive you INSANE as a sign of friendship!!!! :D:D:D:D:D