who's up for some maple story

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

heck yeah

Posted by Ant

strange, THE JUDGE brought this up last night. I'll tell you the same thing I said to him "lol no"

Posted by junior senior

exoxiles playing this too

rob??

Posted by Corrupt

I'd install GMS again to dick around if I didn't get ****ed off at how long it takes to download/load; tried it once before recently and wound up aborting the whole thing, more trouble than it's worth. it honestly would be pretty cool if we could find a private server that didn't suck and go on every once in a while to mess around :cool:

Posted by Stalolin

corrupt

someone linked me to burning star core

i went and looked at his last.fm

i saw a comment left by you

i was like "oh that's cool i honestly did not expect that but let's look at his profile anyways"

so i go into your profile

and i scroll down and look at a few figures

and i notice "Hurrah Sapphire Moon!" in your top tracks

and i have come here to say that that track is my favorite frog pocket song

so you should download maple story now

Posted by Corrupt

yeah lolin, that track in particular is pretty ****ing amazing, glad you liked it. BSC is fantastic too

[quote=Vampnagel P. Wingpire]so you should download maple story now

is that an ORDER?!

WHY YES IT IS

Posted by Zeta

who's up for some gunbound

heck yeah

Posted by Ant

I'd be down. NOT UP THOUGH

Posted by Lord of Spam

i'd ****in rock some gb action too

havent played that **** since ye olde college days, when i was LoS, the chicks had no dicks, and everything was grand.

those were they days...

except it blows now. and doesn't seem to want to work on this laptop. TOO GOOD FOR GB

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ant: I'd be down. NOT UP THOUGH

You gotta get up to get down, man.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: i'd ****in rock some gb action too

havent played that **** since ye olde college days, when i was LoS, the chicks had no dicks, and everything was grand.

those were they days...

I remember I had to make a noob account to play with you and some other guy you were friends with. good times owning all the stupid babies.

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: except it blows now. and doesn't seem to want to work on this laptop. TOO GOOD FOR GB

wtf are you talking about the addition of voices make the game amazing. SPAMMING "NICE SHOT" over and over again is the best thing EVER.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: WHY YES IT IS

I really don't feel like looking for another private server right now (since that really is the only way to play MS as far as I'm concerned), but perhaps later. perhaps...

though if you want, I suppose check out xtremetop100.com or whatever and sift through the PS list there, see if you can find any with decent EXP rates (preferably 100x+) and easily obtainable NX crap.

i'd prob only play it for a day and then remember why i stopped playing

Posted by Linko_16

The only time I have ever played Maple Story was when Iris and Chris invited me onto a private server with several times the normal exp, so we static'd together as a slightly more complicated way of hanging out and chatting. I would definitely never play under any other circumstances.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: I remember I had to make a noob account to play with you and some other guy you were friends with. good times owning all the stupid babies.

yeah, kinda hard to make shots when you're really ****in high.

so far:

me
cats
sabre
linkman

xenos should be redownloading soon woop woop

anybody still talk to iris? she needs to get on dis ****

Posted by Ant

I miss Iris. :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

i heard she got knocked up and abandoned the internet

thanks to me

Posted by Ant

you...b[COLOR="Lime"]it[/COLOR]ch.

Posted by Corrupt

what private server are you guys playing on?

it's not private, it's legit nexon gay server

Posted by Corrupt

are you serious? I'm sorry! you guys are basically just using it as kind of an interactive chatroom though, right? fuck, I can't even imagine going back to the abysmal global rates. I could see about throwing some invites to the server I'm on your way, but something tells me you guys wouldn't really be interested? o_O;;;;

yeah idk nexon server isn't THAT bad.

Posted by Linko_16

Unless she got a different handle and neglected to tell me, she became completely absent from AIM shortly following her exile from VGC.

;_;

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah, she's pregs

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: yeah idk nexon server isn't THAT bad.

yes it is. in that case, have fun! and tell sabre i said hi :)

:@

fine:( you were on broa anyways

Posted by Ant

TEARING THIS FAMILY APART! If only Iris was still here...

so judge wants to play? we need 6 players for a guild and it can't just be anyone

Posted by Corrupt

sorry if I came off as being a bit HARSH; I suppose that after you're spoiled by the rates on private servers, going back to global isn't really an option. you guys are playing on scania though, right?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: so judge wants to play? we need 6 players for a guild and it can't just be anyone

no I don't think so.

Quoting Corrupt: sorry if I came off as being a bit HARSH; I suppose that after you're spoiled by the rates on private servers, going back to global isn't really an option. you guys are playing on scania though, right?

i was kiddin bro, but yeah we're on scania!

Posted by Linkman

It'd be nice if Sabre played more. I haven't even actually played with him yet.

Yes, Iris is most definitely pregs. It was bound to happen anyway. Lisa truly is our last female operative. You'd best think twice before defiling her, cats!

Posted by Slade

I'm not really into preggos, but as soon as the swelling goes down and she's still breastfeeding the lil monster I want in on that.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Vampiro: Maple Story is for fags. Why are you still playing it, it;s all about the farm town

Posted by Ant

why are you defiling his name with such filth?

vamp needs facebook

yeah i want the real vamp :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Ant;942442]why are you defiling his name with such filth?
i dont think you get it bro, i was reading threads and posts for him and that was his response, it's like he's actually here!

change your name to Vampkitty 420. Bluntpire

Posted by cool gamer dad

perhaps....

slade change your name to BOWL(420)SMOKER

420salade420