I hath come from out of the blue into your world.

Posted by Myskitti

Hello, I am Myskitti, Mewtwo on TCoD, Mystarious on TPM. The only other place I use Myskitti is Runescape. Umm... once my battle team is done, as I am going into competitive battle on Diamond now, wanna battle? Also, I have SSBB, and would love to Brawl.

Posted by hater9237

Hello & welcome to the vgchat.
Hope you win in your battle.
So all the best....

Posted by Corrupt

Sure, PM me for my friend code, I'd be down for some brawl. That's only if you ever check the forum again though, which I'm having my doubts about!

Posted by O.T.L

Hi dude. :)

Posted by Myskitti

I actually thought about this place again! Yay!

I've just been really busy lately...

Posted by O.T.L

aaaand he's never coming back.

Posted by Myskitti

Or am I o.O

And I'm a GIRL.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Myskitti: Also, I have SSBB, and would love to Brawl.

I'LL TAKE THAT CHALLENGE.

VGC's Brawl community has kind of wasted away, but a few of us still exist. If you'd like a match with someone, I suggest you go to the Smash Bros forum and see who's posted there recently (as in, who's still interested in the game), then take down that person's AIM name and contact them to see if they want to fight. If they do, everyone's friend code is recorded in the first post of the Friend Code Thread. I wouldn't suggest you just start taking down random people's friend codes since a lot of the people listed are people who aren't even around anymore, let alone those who have forgotten all about Brawl.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Myskitti: Or am I o.O

And I'm a GIRL.

Whoa, Mir-a-cle! My bizzad broskee, I assume everyone on the Internet is a guy.

Posted by Red

for some reason I actually assumed she was a girl.

anyway welcome to VGC, enjoy your stay etc. I wish I could add you for some brawl but I haven't touched my wii in ages. I do miss the brawl days of vgc.

...miss melee even more :'(