Horrible nightmare!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

[youtube=BkKWApOAG2g]BkKWApOAG2g[/youtube]

Watch this video. Then imagen that's you and WackoHater!!! Wouldn't you just love life!!! :D

Or you and JuniorSenior.
Or you and Panic.
Or you and

Posted by Stalolin

So do they have three boobs or something?

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abigail_and_Brittany_Hensel

Now, when you're taking a dump...ummm...from da comments there...

[quote]Who in their right mind NEVER wants to be alone? How'd you like me to sit next to you every time you take a p00p?

:D:D:D:D

Though it could be *much* worse. Imagen them being a boy and girl stuck together. Now THAT would be trouble. How would you take a dump? Would you date and marry a stud or a chick, or both? Then there's clothes! Would you ware a dress one day and jeans the next day? Oh, sleeping?? Sorry, you two don't get your own rooms!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Ever hear the saying, TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE ??

In your case Jezzie, you need another brain other than the one you have, so being in that situation would favor you, but I'm sure your twin would be self loathing.

Posted by junior senior

i watch this all the time on tv

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: In your case Jezzie, you need another brain other than the one you have, so being in that situation would favor you, but I'm sure your twin would be self loathing.

Wouldn't you love to be a siamese twin...and your twin was da King of da Wackos!!! :D:D:D:D You would just love life!!!!! And your IQ would actually be way higher than 1!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

OK Jezzie, you got your "lunacy for the day" out.....

NOW HANG YOURSELF ABOVE YOUR GRAN MA'S BED AND BROADCAST IT LIVE DURING RUSH HOUR !!!

Posted by final kaoss

lol!! Er.. you know that they actually made surgeries recently to turn two people into "conjoined persons" don't you?!:D:D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Wouldn't you love to be a siamese twin...and your twin was da King of da Wackos!!! :D:D:D:D You would just love life!!!!! And your IQ would actually be way higher than 1!!!! :D:D:D:D