King Kong Time!

Posted by Dexter

Easy 1,000 points in about 4/5 hours. I finished it this morning and I'm ready to send it to the next person. Text me your address for a free 360 game. wOOt!

541 556 4699

Posted by cool gamer dad

lol hella sent

i'll send it to the next person when it's finished : O

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

this is actually a bit funny, and it kinda rocks at the same time

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

send it to meee after

wait before dan :@

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

king kong owns. now that vamp never posts i'm free to speak my opinion wherever i go!!

Posted by Dexter

Derrick won! I was going to send it today but my sister accidentally erased all my texts so I lost the address. Text it to me again and I'll send it this coming Monday after Kawaii Kon.

And I got more games I'm going to send to VGC members when I'm finished with them. Circle of Doom will probably be next, followed by Mass Effect.

Posted by Crazy K

Send me one yo. :) I call King Kong after the last person. lol k

Posted by Slade

DEXTER, YOU RULE

Regardless of whether I'm eventually a part of this. mad xbox krew perks itt

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i'd post a few of my old irrelevant games around (fight night, perfect dark zero, first vegas, skate 1) if it didnt cost me $1000 and take years to arrive

Posted by Dexter

I still need your address again, Derrick. Oh, and I totally hope he sends it off when he's finished with it. Everyone could use an extra 1,000!

didn't even know derick had a 360

Posted by Ant

yeah wtf "derrick" are you talking about?

Posted by cool gamer dad

maybe he means Daniel a.k.a. cats from vgc

Posted by Ant

cats was a fag. glad he left.

Posted by Slade

Yeah in case Daniel AKA cats' dad reads this HE LEFT YOUR SON IS DEAD

TO US

Posted by cool gamer dad

**** you, i'm gonna wreck your farm **** so hard, dont even get on to look at it. it's ****ed. you're ****ed. **** life man, it's over. your farm is gone.

****ing lol

my farm owns, go look

Posted by Slade

It's funny because mine is basically empty except for that little section of Animal Heaven in the corner. profarms tip: build fences out of hay bales for maximum exp

source: farming godliness / lisa

also, it's a harvest moon tonight. makes me wanna farm

dude get on msn, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Posted by Slade

AW SHEET

Posted by Linko_16

I have no idea what this thread is about.

it's now about farming

Posted by Slade

I worked this morning, hope I didn't miss the potato harvest! But I think I did :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

lisa's? yeah, i got on and missed it by 3%. ****ing...

Posted by Dexter

Maybe I got the name wrong. Someone in California. Pretty sure their name started with a D was the first to text me their address. Monday is tomorrow so I better have a new address soon!

Posted by cool gamer dad

woot, thanks dex ^.^~

wait send it to me first.

Posted by Dexter

Dan won. I sent it off today with a few other goodies involved. It's up to him who gets it next.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Vampnagel P. Wingpire;939508]wait send it to me first.
ok, i'll send it to you first

Posted by Crazy K

Call it after Lisa.

Posted by cool gamer dad

hella pumped for this package

Posted by cool gamer dad

gotta send something back someday.

but you dont know when

and you dont know what it'll be. it's pretty crazy lol

eeeeeeeeuuuuuuurrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh

guess i gotta rent avatar now

Posted by Dexter

I didn't put a return address on the package. Not my style to usually do that.

But yeah, you should totally send me something in return. ^_^ j/k. As long as you guys keep the games circulating, I'll be happy. Remember I got more to send once I finish with them.

what else you got? can i get it first this time

Posted by Dexter

Circle of Doom as long as I find the motivation to finish getting to level 120. That's the last goal I have for that game. Mass Effect will probably be after that. Oh, and lol, I got Burger King games whenever you want. Sneak King's kinda amusing.

oh yeah, i still have to play mass effect. they don't seem like quick, easy points though. bummer

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, I hear that game takes a long time. I've been trying to get to it for a few months now.

Posted by cool gamer dad

depends on how you play it. a straight shot through the main quest will take around 15-18 hours, but if you do everything it's more like 40-50

Posted by Dexter

I don't expect myself to enjoy the game enough to do everything. Probably just the main quest, but I might not be able to help getting distracted with side-missions. No matter how focused I seem to be, side-quest virtually always seem to get the best of me.

Did you get the goods yet? I'm excited!

yeah i'll probably just do the main quest. unless it's as addicting as oblivion. which it probably won't be

Posted by Dexter

I have very little motivation to even play it. It's difficult for me to imagine getting into the game. I started it months ago, made some progress, and then stopped because it didn't captivate me. I think I'll try to pull myself together and play some tonight.

Posted by cool gamer dad

package received~ you own Dex, smells pretty too :3

Posted by Dexter

Sweet. Easy points, but difficult to tolerate that game. Burning stuff was slow.

Posted by Dexter

Wow, I made another 1,000 tonight, in under 5 hours, playing Hannah Montana Movie game. I totally threw my hoedown upon Crowley Meadows.

What's the news on King Kong? Has it moved on to next victim yet?

gross

Posted by Dexter

Face.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Dexter;941737]What's the news on King Kong? Has it moved on to next victim yet?
i became a victim of finals week, none of which i did too well on anyway. shoulda spent the time doing more important things like working on my gs or something, guess that's how the -building- crumbles, hah

so i'm gonna get on it this week maybe, i have to prepare myself first tho lol

Posted by Dexter

What's going on in here?

Posted by cool gamer dad

lol

i think lisa might have it, or maybe I still do.

Posted by cool gamer dad

i got some strange looks from my parents about that pic you sent me btw, they found it

Posted by Ant

what was this "pic"?

Posted by cool gamer dad

im not gonna go into too much detail but it involves a lot of scraggly brown hair and a plush doll

Posted by Omni

I only have a few games each for 360 (since the console is actually owned by my roommate) and a few for Ps3 (which I just got a short time ago), so if anyone ever wants to send me something, I'd be down.

Quoting cool gamer dad: im not gonna go into too much detail but it involves a lot of scraggly brown hair and a plush doll

lol oh boy i remember that

unless it's in a different case I don't think I have it. I never actually saw it. Did you leave it somewhere? I also can't find the lid to my juice jug ugh

Posted by Dexter

Should I just send off the next game? And lulz because I totally forgot I sent that picture. You need to frame it, make copies, spread them throughout your school, and so on, until everyone knows my name.

I haven't found king kong so daniel must still have it.

what's the next game?

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Dexter;952617]Should I just send off the next game? And lulz because I totally forgot I sent that picture. You need to frame it, make copies, spread them throughout your school, and so on, until everyone knows my name.
i'm keeping you all to myself

Posted by Dexter

Frame it in a light pink frame with borderline flowers until your father gets worried and makes you watch football.

dexter do you have dragon age? if so please send thx :)