favorite game on the n64

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

well, one of my favorites

http://www.gamespot.com/n64/action/flyingdragon/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;read-review

lol :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

In terms of amount played to fun ratio, I'd have to go with Goldeneye or SSB. In terms of straight up quality and excellence, Majora's Mask.

And WWF No Mercy. Used to play that with my buddies all the time.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'm agreeing with everything you just said, adding perfect dark to it as well. Majora's Mask and OOT were my favorites for the one player, wcw vs nwo for wrestling, and SSB I still play

But I never understood why I loved that piece of **** game I posted there, probably going nuts collecting things was fun as hell I guess :(

I liked a lot of ****ty games back then. Like Iggy's Reckin' Balls. Holy **** that's a terrible game but I played it a lot

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

could you play it again now and go holy **** how'd I ever like this ****, but not put it down and continue playing it?

cause I noticed that with flying dragon. Being a kid was awesome, I wish I was younger, I'd be able to go to the used section and buy a ****load of ****ty games very cheaply and be in heaven :cool:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

used to play mario kart all the time. those were the days

Posted by junior senior

mario kart 64 or yoshis story. big close tie is superman 64

Posted by Linko_16

How can I choose Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

It was the first thing to leap to mind so I'll just slip this in here.

Posted by Linko_16

OH *** WHY DID I POST THAT NOW I HAVE TO GO PLAY IT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

man linko, I never understood why I liked that game also. On top of beating it and getting almost NOTHING special out of it, there was something that was just hilarious about chucking items at pokemon and watching them fall or get angry. Always got a good lol from that a few years ago

Posted by Crazy K

Oh **** mang, probably Super Mario 64, WWF No Mercy, and more, just never owned an N64. Well I did get one like 3 years back, but I rarely play it.

I remember renting the N64 with WWF No Mercy, ****ing loved that ****, same with the WCW games.

Posted by Panic!

I wasn't a big gamer back then but I loved Pokemon and used to play Pokemon Snap and Stadium 1 & 2 a lot.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Panic: I wasn't a big gamer back then

you were skinny?

Posted by Panic!

You know what I mean, dipshit. I didn't play a lot of video games. I still don't, really. I'm not up to date or anything. I have a Wii but only because my sister wanted it for Christmas 2 years ago. I'd love to have a 360 but I can't afford it right now.

Quoting junior senior: you were skinny?

lmao

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I think js just won pretty big just now

Posted by Crazy K

lol nice

Posted by Linko_16

I just played Pokemon Snap through 100% and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Posted by junior senior

thx guys :cool:

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Linko_16;939269][COLOR=indigo]I just played Pokemon Snap through 100% and I couldn't be more satisfied.[/COLOR]

Do you actually have an N64 or do you have the download for the Wii?

Posted by Linko_16

Puh-leez. N64.

Posted by cool gamer dad

is it unusual for someone to own a genuine n64 these days or is panic just a chubby wubber

Posted by Linko_16

The N64 becoming a really old system is one of those things that are making me feel older than I think I should be. Just think, kids who are like ten now think that the NES/SNES/N64 is for chumps. That's the kind of crap I'm going to have to deal with now. I can now highly sympathize with the people who still believe in disco.

Posted by Ant

disco is a completely different story in itself.

though I'm wondering if I would make my child play NES games and worked his way up or just start at current gen. granted I wouldn't make him wait as long for each new system. THINGS TO PONDER!

Posted by Linko_16

I wouldn't force anything on my kid. But if I just display the attitude that old stuff has its place and can still be enjoyed, I'd hope he/she would just imitate my behavior and adopt the same attitude.

my kid is playing baldur's gate whether they like it or not.

Posted by Slade

FAST FORWARD 10 YEARS, EVERYONE'S KIDS HATE VIDEO GAMES

I'd probably just do what Linko described. Have old and new systems, and through the natural course of actions my kids would see me enjoying the old ones. What I'm saying is my kids would just happen to see me playing my Nintendo, and I think you know what happens from there.

Posted by Ant

that's disgusting.

Posted by junior senior

i hope in the future tv sets can still have the ability to hook up sega genesis :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Slade: What I'm saying is my kids would just happen to see me playing my Nintendo, and I think you know what happens from there.

The innuendo, it liiiiiives.

pokemon snap ****ing ruled. Played that game so many times. jesus