Gears of War 3

Posted by Loki Kasra

hopefully not gonna ruin the series

Posted by Speedfreak

Yeah hopefully. Wouldn't want that to happen.

Posted by Panic!

Gears of War has been terrible since the first game. You can't ruin something that's never been any good.

Posted by Speedfreak

Gears of War is good. You are a faggot. Notice those are two seperate statements.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Gears of War is a fine series. As a co-op game they're great. It's just they can't get online to work as well as it should.

Posted by Loki Kasra

well they definitely have some glitches to work out for sure

Posted by Speedfreak

Horde always seemed fine, I assume all the problems were with VS?

Posted by Loki Kasra

o yea you have no idea lol. there was one time i ended up on top of the one of the vans on rivers

Quoted post: Horde always seemed fine, I assume all the problems were with VS?

Horde's perfect if you ask me. Just the rest of multiplayer is plagued with exploits and glitches. They've patched it a few times, got rid of the major issues, but people always find new things to ruin the experience. Not to mention as long as they use the unreal engine host advantage will always be a problem.

Posted by Loki Kasra

yea maybe i really dont notice any host advantage on the second one though

Not as bad as the first, but it's there. All unreal 3 games have it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Panic;938524]Gears of War has been terrible since the first game. You can't ruin something that's never been any good.choo choo here comes the panic train with another horribly retarded opinion

Posted by Last Fog

I don't see what they could do to "ruin" the series. If only they didn't suck so bad at multiplayer. I love the play mechanics and it has potential to be such a great multiplayer game, they just can't seem to get the bugs out. You really have to play smart and play as a team, unlike say CoD which mostly relies on run and gun. But it's just so frustrating because of all the weapon exploits and intentional as well as unintentional glitches.

Seriously. I love how the game is set up and I like the modes and all that but ****, how can they have that many glitches and exploits? Hard to believe.

Posted by Last Fog

Remember the crab walk glitch in the first game? Well it's still in GOW2 only it happens by accident, by rolling off a ledge a certain way or something. It looks like you start lagging and can't shoot and to others it looks like the crab walk. So dumb.

Yeah, so I heard. A lot of the glitches carried over which is pathetic.

Posted by Bloodfather

Quoting Speedfreak: Gears of War is good. You are a faggot. Notice those are two seperate statements.

WoW this comment actually made me laugh. :P

Posted by The underground

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, so I heard. A lot of the glitches carried over which is pathetic.

You also got to think EPIC is using the same game engin alot of the same prob will carry over till they get a different engin wich could be better or worse or the tweak theres and that would take too long and isnt coast effective for them. so yes u might as well have to deal with the same multi-player glitches in the 3rd one form what i have heard.

Posted by Fate

Hopefully they fix the strange inaccuracy with the Lancer and give a little boost to the shotgun. I swear they gimped the shotgun so bad in the second one.