Jezzie, you're not a flop, but a hero

Posted by WackoHater

JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell, you are not a flop or a failure to all, you are a hero to some, morons like ScaylaScum who steals your ideas and content, registers similar domain names, then spams this forum to drive traffic to his clone site.

VGCHAT.INFO :p::p::p::p: (what a stupid arsehole this guy is)

You being his moronic hero allow him to do it, the moron even has a Wacko University at his idiotic forum.

NOW YOU ARE A HERO TO THAT ARSEWIPE FOR SURE !!!

Then Bakurarse, a demon possessed low life who could never post anywhere else on the web, you to him are a major hero.

So Jezzie, to most you are a massive idiot and a monumental moron, but to some you are a hero, who without, they would never see the light of day.

Again, to the sane, you are a major flop, but to your mod's and OmniTroll, the invisible ever present, power hungry busy body, YOU JEZZIE, EVEN IN YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS ARE AN INSPIRATION and a HERO !!!

[SIZE="5"]PS: Don't hang yourself Jezzie, these trolls and morons need you so they can remain web arseholes !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dude, stick to one drug....like crack!!!! :D:D:D:D

Oh, you forgort to mention that I'm your hero. I'm da only internet friend you got!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

PLEASE FILM IT WHEN YOU [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=937686&postcount=1"]HANG YOURSELF ABOVE YOUR BED[/URL], BROADCAST IT LIVE ON THE WEB.

THE TECHNOLOGY EXISTS RIGHT NOW JEZZIE !!!

[SIZE="4"]PS: Remember Jezzie, [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8398412"]extreme morons[/URL] depend on you daily !!! [/SIZE] :p::p::eek::p::p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, dude, when you hang yourself, how do you plan to post it on youtube after you hang yourself!!! Hung = you can't get on da internet!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"]DU:jesse:H !!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]WHAT DOES BROADCAST LIVE MEAN TO YOU ????[/SIZE] :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but...if I announced a time, since we're da best of buddies, you would call 911 and get da cops to stop me...so I don't die!! Cause if I died...you wouldn't have an internet friend any more!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

For an attention whoring person like you who is about as bad as Mad-Don-a and [URL="http://www.google.com/search?q=Britney+chops+hair+off&btnG=Search&hl=en&sa=2"]Brit-need-Attention[/URL] one would think this would provide you with what you have always wanted.

WORLDWIDE WACKO FAME, JUST LIKE wACko Jacko has !!!

PS: If you hang yourself live on the web it will save me a lot of time in the future, I will not have to waste time telling the world the truth about your extreme moronic lunacy any longer !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, dude, you need me!! There 4 u not want me 2 hang myself...

Quoting WackoHater: We need you here Jesse, we can't afford to ban you like everyone bans me man!

Posted by WackoHater

Someone wants to die the death NO:jesse:ONE !!!! :mad::mad:

What do I need you for then ??

To be the butt of my jokes and a punchline ???

Too bad for you I am just telling the truth and it seems like comedy when I discuss your lunacy !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="5"]PS: Don't hang yourself Jezzie !!!! [/SIZE]

Quoting WackoHater: PLEASE FILM IT WHEN YOU HANG YOURSELF ABOVE YOUR BED.

Dude, you're on so many drugs that you can't decide if you want me to hang myself or not!!! How about you just stick to that crack!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

ASL WEVERYBODY

Posted by

Anusy Cheesy Doosh Butt Steak

Posted by final kaoss

Never tried that, is it good?

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting final kaoss: Never tried that, is it good?

Yeah, spamming a thread about you being an ARSEWIPE is good !!! :p:

When they were handing out pride and class, you took a day off ARSEHOLE !!!

YOU ARE VERY SIMILAR TO JEZZIE IN ONE REGARD AT LEAST, YOU HAVE NO SHAME MORON !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, you be nice to final kaoss!!!! Think of him as your little brother. You should be defending and protecting him, instead of bashing him!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

PS: If you hang yourself live on the web it will save me a lot of time in the future, I will not have to waste time telling the world the truth about your extreme moronic lunacy any longer !!!

......AND YOU WILL BECOME A WEB LEGEND, AN INNOVATOR, GOING DOWN IN THE ANNALS OF INTERNET HISTORY AS A PIONEER !!!

Jezzie, you will be the first Wacko in the history of the web to hang himself live, IN REAL TIME while the ENTIRE world watches !!!!

Posted by final kaoss

Get that noose ready then :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover:

Jezzie, I will be the first Wacko in the history of the web to hang himself live, IN REAL TIME while the ENTIRE world watches !!!! [/B]