So I'm seriously considering buying a 360

Posted by Corrupt

And I thought I'd consult the XBots (do you guys still call yourselves that) for some info! Basically I want to know everything there is to know for a complete Xbox newbie such as myself. Stuff like price ranges, warranty, reliability, common problems, recommended games and whatnot. Just lay it all down.

Posted by Slade

Perfect timing, since I'm going to be getting one soon (see: in 2 weeks or less as long as nothing expensive happens). Like my brotha here said just lay it all down.

Posted by Corrupt

**** yeah buddy. Apparently we really do have some kickass timing

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

299 for a pro console which is 60 gig hdd and stuff. 50 bucks for a years worth of online. 60 bucks for games. So it's a hefty investment but worth it. Warranty is 1-3 years. Walmart provides a no questions asked one year warranty where you can replace it if anything goes wrong. but the new boxes are pretty solid. fail rate hovers around the typical electronic fail rate of 3 to 5% as opposed to over 30%

Posted by cool gamer dad

hmm, well i dont really know your style but:

~ online essentials ~

- CoD World at War
- Halo 3 (if you want)
- Street Fighter if you're into that kind of thing, which you are iirc

pretty much it atm

~ single player essentials ~

- Oblivion
- Fallout 3
- Bioshock (rent, it's pretty short. might be hella cheap now though)
- Mass Effect (you should buy it, it's down to like 20bux and there;s multiple playthrough opportunities. my personal favorite 360 game)
- Resident Evil 5 (probably, i haven't played it though)

that's a lot of games and you probably wont buy all those lol, but those are some of the really really good 360 games. not sure how much you'd be into Mass Effect but man, it's so ****ing good if it's your thing.

if you were to say "hey dood gimmie three games off that list for me to buy", i'd say CoD, Fallout 3, and RE5/Mass Effect.

better get one for real, both of you >:[

later bros

cod5 owns. not as good as cod4 but it's still my favourite online game right now.

Posted by cool gamer dad

anything to add to that list iyo?

gtaiv over re5

there's a bunch of stuff but it depends on what he's actually going to buy

Posted by cool gamer dad

ah yeah, was gonna put that in there but i literally have no idea what other systems it's on, or if it's 360 exclusive or what. so i wasnt sure if he already played it or something.

i'm so out of the gaming loop

ps3. but it might as well be a 360 exclusive.

either way, buy a cod so I can actually play some online with you. or a rainbow.

corrupt is all oh jeez rainbows? i love rainbows buy confirmed

Posted by cool gamer dad

i can totally see him playing it and totally not see him playing it at the same time. could go either way.

can't see him playing it at all. cod though? yeah.

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah i can see almost anyone playing that game, i think he might be pretty good at too if his SSB reflexes and accuracy carry over. which is pretty much the whole game.

cod is the easiest game to play but more people suck at it than any other game.

there's more better halo players than cod players on average. whcih makes no sense since halo is by far more skilled based.

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah we were just talking about this.. it's a trip. all things considered anything is possible in an existential wor;ld... it's just what we precieve, which leads me to my next point: what's "real"? does "***" really exist? why the **** are we here?

Considering the fact that parts of our body is constantly blinking into and out of reality one could argue that nothing is really real.

Posted by cool gamer dad

that's soething to ****ing think about, i'm goin to bed yo, later

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=CATBLUNTS420;938197]yeah i can see almost anyone playing that game, i think he might be pretty good at too if his SSB reflexes and accuracy carry over. which is pretty much the whole game.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;938199]cod is the easiest game to play but more people suck at it than any other game.

there's more better halo players than cod players on average. whcih makes no sense since halo is by far more skilled based.
anyway, i liked how we were discussing **** we both know we already know lol, guess it was more for corrupt's reading anyway but still

yeah, pretty rad knowing subatomic particles can blink in and out of existence. and since everything is comprised of them nothing exists and everything exists.

not everyone realises cod is a crazy easy game.

Posted by Corrupt

thank you very much for the info forum posters Vampiro V. Empire and CATBLUNTS420, mucho appreciated. I had actually been eyeing just about everything in cats' games list, but my definite priorities are RE5, GTAIV, Bioshock, and CoD4. Left4Dead also looks like a lot of fun, SFIV will be a future purchase of mine, and there's no way I'll be missing out on Nuts & Bolts. I'll have to do a bit more research on games like Fallout, Mass Effect, and Rainbow Six though. I'm also not sure if I'll be able to get a Live subscription/more than 1 game right away (I barely have enough for the 'box itself), but I'll probably be able to go for something cheap to start off, most likely Bioshock. either way I'll just be glad to have the damn thing.

but yeah, if I was crazy enough to shell out well over 400 fucking dollars to play ONE game on the Wii, then I'm pretty sure I can handle this just fine. I'm sure it'll be a very worthwhile investment for me; besides, I need an alternative to Brawl, and I need some Cool No Bullshit Dudes to play games with, and this fits both of those bills perfectly. been putting this off for a really long time, I think it's time to go forth and do it.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]corrupt is all oh jeez rainbows? i love rainbows buy confirmed

b/c im Gay.

hahaha yeah you are

Quoted post: I'll have to do a bit more research on games like Fallout, Mass Effect,

Those are the last two games you need to research. Both ****ing own, the former more than the latter. But they're primo action RPGs. Like, two of the best next-gen games available.

Also, left4dead is hella gay and everyone's over that ****. get it for the pc if need be

Posted by Corrupt

yeah we'll see, I'll probably wind up getting at least Fallout. and as for L4D, what exactly makes it Gay? (aside from the thought of me playing it)

Posted by Ant

mass effect and rainbow six both are horrible games. don't even play it if you get the chance to try them out. you will be so disappointed you won't be able to play anything EVER AGAIN

Posted by Corrupt

IM SO TORN!!!

Posted by Ant

my work here is complete.

Ant is in the vast minority when it comes to Mass Effect. I honestly have no idea why he didn't like it. Except for the fact that he didn't even get past the first bit.

Quoted post: and as for L4D, what exactly makes it Gay? (aside from the thought of me playing it)

It's just bad on the xbox. And it's not fun unless you have a lot of buddies to play with.

Posted by Corrupt

well it's not like I'm gonna go out and spend $40+ extra on a game when I'm already kinda strapped for cash anyway, so we'll let that one sit in purgatory for now.

and Ant, I think we need to have a heart-to-heart. on the forums. what games on the xbox do you play? I haven't ever seen you mention anything other than SFIV and maybe RE5, though I probably don't read the game boards enough

Posted by Ant

UMMMMM. I play Halo online in short bursts at time. Like, I'll play a lot for a week, then not play at all for a month or two. I got nuts & bolts and it was pretty okay. I'm not a big fan of creation aspects in games so it was kinda lost on me in that aspect still I would recommend it. can't really go wrong with cod 4 OR W@W. I think you would really like Castle Crashers. I'm actually not sure if you'd like SFIV or not, 0probably though. I thought Bioshock was an amazing game, but that's just me. Fallout 3 is a great game. I will admit though I wasn't all that enthralled with it like the rest of the fags on here, but I know it's a good game and I'll go back and beat it someday. GTA IV owns if you liked any of the previous entries. oh and REZ HD is a cool game that I don't think enough people appreciate.

sorry that wasn't laid out very well but you know

huh, that post isn't as full of **** as I thought it'd be

Posted by Ant

what were you expecting? :(

a post full of **** dur

but yeah stuff like "fallout kinda sucks. cod is pretty boring. re5 rules. sfiv is the best."

you know, the opposite of what's true.

Posted by Ant

oh. I would now but not gonna go through all that trouble. SORRY

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

everything in this thread is true and you are about to embark on a life changing journey please add me on xbox live gt cat machine

get graw2 so you can play with lisa me and a couple dudes from my friends list, corrupt. it will own.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

so are you guys serious about the graw thing

yeah. we already played it a couple nights ago.

Posted by Ant

WOW!!!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i'll buy it then

lisa asked me to too but i only take your opinions seriously

Posted by Ant

I'm gonna guess it'll be played one more time then never again.

thought she was the me-while-I'm-away-me.

and the dude I play with ****ing loves graw and is always down for it on the weekends. so yeah. worth it. easy achievements too.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

prolly true

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;938358]thought she was the me-while-I'm-away-me.

and the dude I play with ****ing loves graw and is always down for it on the weekends. so yeah. worth it. easy achievements too.its not the same

even if we never play it again it's an easy 900 points. And we'd do the co-op missions with you and stuff.

speaking of achievements. there's this thing for google that displays your achievements in chart form and shows every single time there's a change in your gamerscore and on what day and at what time. Mine hasn't increased sicne March 6th. ****.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what is it called, i want it

http://www.google.com/ig/adde?hl=en&moduleurl=www.nielsaust.nl/igoogle/360voice_igoogle.xml

it's pretty nice looking to boot

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/241l009.png[/IMG]

****, beautiful curves

more beautiful than any woman's

Oh yeah, I can just put your name in to see it. You could do the same for mine.

Posted by Slade

What do prices for COD4 and GRAW2 look like? used is cool as long as it's in box and not scratched to hell. preferably faintly smelling of cigarettes, marijuana, or both

Anyways, I'll probably get WaW right away since I know a lot of people who have it. After that... oblivion or mass effect... So I'll need about $400 to get that, the box, and live (less than a year subscription for now).

Oh yeah, and cats... is there any way for us to play games since it didn't work earlier this week? : /

Posted by Corrupt

yeah, I'll consider picking GRAW up, though no guarantees just yet. going out and getting the 'box in a few hours and going out to dinner, it's gonna rule. apparently it comes with KUNG-FU PANDA and THE NEW INDIANA JONES GAME, cant fukcing wait,,.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the indiana jones game rocks hth

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

cod4 is still pretty hefty in price, and I saw lisa post saying it was like 15 bucks for graw

ya dude, can't go wrong getting a cod game, but if you're going to bed up to your knees in games, find cod:waw for cheap somewhere, I keep seeing it go on sale from time to time on websites

I pretty much got a core system and bought a hard drive on ebay, cost me under 300, don't know if the problems are a mix of the hard drive and the system, but my system's been running fine so far. I don't know if that's a good thing to shoot out, someone confirm this. Also, on amazon or buy, you can get the yearly subscriptions + one month cards for 38 or 39 dollars, tax free, and delivered to you for free.

Also, fallout is pretty darn good and addicting. Bioshock is a must play, and you can get that used pretty cheaply, street fighter is actually more fun than I thought, and playing with plastic guitars isn't too bad if you ever feel like investing in any of that later on. A lot of good games, and you're in america, maybe you'd like to get a gamefly subscription :cool: I just got through mirror's edge and prince of persia, both are awesome games... but you'll see them collect dust once you're done. So, yea, just a thought from overbuying stuff you may not like too much. If you do get a gamefly subscription, totally play PURE, the game is off the hizzles

Also, left4dead is ****. It's probably better for the computer, but it felt like I was moving **** in the xbox. I'm just saying.

**** yea rupty on xbawks

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: the indiana jones game rocks hth

woot, duly noted sir

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: lots of info!!

yeah man, I'm not gonna go crazy buying games right off the bat because my funds are tight, but eventually I am gonna wind up buying just about every game mentioned in this thread. I'll also give a gamefly subscription some consideration, thanks. and holy ****ing **** how could I forget about guitar hero, totally getting that **** soon.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Slade;938432]What do prices for COD4 and GRAW2 look like? used is cool as long as it's in box and not scratched to hell. preferably faintly smelling of cigarettes, marijuana, or both

Anyways, I'll probably get WaW right away since I know a lot of people who have it. After that... oblivion or mass effect... So I'll need about $400 to get that, the box, and live (less than a year subscription for now).

Oh yeah, and cats... is there any way for us to play games since it didn't work earlier this week? : /
lol what did the xbox i sent you smell like O___o

and i sorta doubt it bro, unless you get a new ISP there's not much we can do about it because my dad sure as hell isnt gonna change a thing.

HOWEVER, we'd be able to get someone else to host a game for us, then we could play. or i could actually convince my dad to put the xbox in the dmz, idk

Posted by cool gamer dad

oh yeah Corrupt, you asked for that mp3 right?! i keep forgetting to upload it, i'm an idiot, i will get on that

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why not put the xbox in the dmz yourself

Posted by cool gamer dad

lol it's a $5000 firewall that he keeps all to himself, he's paranoid as ****

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Posted by Slade

ALRIGHT, as long as there's some convoluted way there can be cats in my games I'm happy. Otherwise I'd consider putting off XBL until I upgrade my internet package.

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: hth

Even though I discussed this with Corrupt way back, I still read this as "heart-to-heart" because the first time I saw it that phrase would've fit perfectly.

I'm gonna go sleep some more guys, I'm sick.

Posted by Corrupt

Ah yeah, good times. Though you'd best get better soon, brah :(

Picked the 'box up last night along with GTAIV used for a total of about 330 bucks. I really really really wanted to snag a copy of RE5, but it was just a bit out of my price range. That'll be next month. next month. Besides, I know GTAIV is gonna be great. gonna hook this **** up after a nice hot shower, mmmhmmhmmm

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

woooo!

you definitely need R6V2

pcik up all tom clancy games. they ****ing own.

as for the slade cats thing, it might just be xbox live. Being unable to communicate or play games with friends was a major problem a couple years back and still happens to a few people from time to time. Not sure why it happens, but it fixes itself eventually. Or it could be cats' dad is hardcore.

what's your gamertag corrupt?

Posted by Ant

he doesn't have live yet.

and no, I really doubt you'd care much for the tom clancy games.

Posted by Slade

It'll be a couple more weeks for me. But by/at the end of the month for sure.

He may not have live but he still has a gamertag. Silver account.

Posted by Corrupt

truth be told I haven't set anything up yet, a mere half hour or so after I made my last post in this thread I passed out on my bed and didn't wake up until a few hours ago. I'll get it set up today, but I really wish there wasn't an endless stream of **** to be done around here. I'll also have to think up a good gamertag, nothing dumb like anything with the word "corrupt"

everything with corrupt is likely taken already anyways.

Posted by Corrupt

good!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

corruption semen attack :cool:

too long

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I think that's too long actually :(

owned

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

ninja'd

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

son of a ***** vamp stop it :mad:

I like when I post and when the page updates there's already a post right under mine. epic ninja

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

You're so lucky I don't have weapons I swear

make love not war

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: I think that's too long actually :(

yeah speaking of which, you know what ELSE is too long

HEH.

the distance between a nucleus and an electron. ridiculous.

Posted by Corrupt

yeah

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

my thick black penis

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

ninja'd, you guys stop it :(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;938680]make love not war

make... ;)?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Fragmaster69

Posted by Corrupt

The Funn420

how long is the character limit, anyway

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

however long aznsensation69 is

Posted by Ant

Hydropolis Sucks!

Posted by Slade

uGotHydroPwned

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I<3HugeThings;)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

wait, would that work ;D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

charmanderfag

Posted by Crazy K

You can always use Misbehavin Raven so my friend can't change his gamertag from aznsensation69x.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I say everyone on the board comes together and chips some cash to get him a year of live

Not sure how many people would be down for this though :cool:

Posted by junior senior

loosen up my buttons

Posted by Crazy K

lol I have that 48 hour code from Left 4 Dead yet.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: I say everyone on the board comes together and chips some cash to get him a year of live

Not sure how many people would be down for this though :cool:

oh come on, that's not necessary! I mean I definitely appreciate the thought, but there's no way I'd want anyone to do that for me. I can probably just get it next month, though to be honest I think I may wanna go after RE5 first :cool: and yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to make my gamertag Diesel Raven; combination of one of the names Crazy K suggested and a Clark song I couldn't stop listening to. and because it sounds COOL. I think.

Posted by Ant

street fighter :(

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Corrupt;939109]oh come on, that's not necessary! I mean I definitely appreciate the thought, but there's no way I'd want anyone to do that for me. I can probably just get it next month, though to be honest I think I may wanna go after RE5 first :cool: and yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to make my gamertag Diesel Raven; combination of one of the names Crazy K suggested and a Clark song I couldn't stop listening to. and because it sounds COOL. I think.

I'll send you that 48 hour code, just so you can play whatever for 2 days. ;)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you get a free month when you sign up anyway n00blords

Posted by cool gamer dad

.::XBOX NOVICES::.

Posted by cool gamer dad

which reminds me, i was at gamestop buying graw 2 and like, three black dudes walked in and went straight for the ps3 ****, it was tight

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

only time black dudes enter a game store is either to buy madden or sell a huge ****ing pile of stolen games

Posted by Ant

Quoting CATBLUNTS420: which reminds me, i was at gamestop buying graw 2 and like, three black dudes walked in and went straight for the ps3 ****, it was tight

whip cracking sound.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

i'd totally get the year for you, but it may be an IOU, I need to land a job over there, if I do it quickly, I sure wouldn't mind getting you on live rupty :cool:

blk ppl

gotta get halo and r6v2 homeboi

Posted by Corrupt

bulb, I am appalled by your willingness (in a good way!). still would prefer it if you didn't bother though, really. I don't think I really deserve that!

and yeah we'll see about that lisa, maybe if bulb is so willing to buy me a year of live he could just buy one of those games for me instead haha, but really no I don't deserve that at all. but yeah honestly I don't wanna get into all of this stuff RIGHT AWAY, just gimme some time to savor GTAIV and after a while I'll get some **** started online and start buying other games :cool:

Posted by Ant

you're such a responsible young man!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i wanna be more like corrupt

Posted by Crazy K

lol completely forgot about the 1 month free.

lol, anyone want a 48 hour code?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

heh, sticky? noice.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Corrupt;939201]bulb, I am appalled by your willingness (in a good way!). still would prefer it if you didn't bother though, really. I don't think I really deserve that!

and yeah we'll see about that lisa, maybe if bulb is so willing to buy me a year of live he could just buy one of those games for me instead haha, but really no I don't deserve that at all. but yeah honestly I don't wanna get into all of this stuff RIGHT AWAY, just gimme some time to savor GTAIV and after a while I'll get some **** started online and start buying other games :cool:

don't test me dawg

give me some time over there in Arizona, once I get settled in and have internet there, if you're still not on live, I'll push you to live, if you are, then a game it is :cool:

Posted by Corrupt

thanks buddy, really really appreciated :cool:

come up with a name yet?

character limit is 15

Posted by Corrupt

Diesel Raven!

all right! even though you don't have live I'm going to add you homes

doesn't exist. fuuuuuck?

Posted by Corrupt

that's because I still haven't made an account yet! I've been busy as **** but it'll get done soon enough.

it takes two minutes. you can't be that busy

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it takes roughly the same time that it does to set up any other website account, no big

Posted by Ant

I think he means he doesn't really care.

i don't care about YOU

Posted by Ant

...what?

really? xD

yeah, I know he meant he doesn't care. But ****, you just spend 300 bucks. go through with the whole process.

Quoting Ant: ...what?

really? xD

glad i could make your day

Posted by Corrupt

add me, bitches

so yeah, Diesel Raven and a bunch of other names I had lined up were all taken, but I'm actually kinda glad they were because otherwise I wouldn't have thought of this. really surprised it wasn't taken!

That's actually a pretty good name.

and added

Posted by Ant

I LIKE IT!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

0G ***** owned

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

add blackbulb :-*

cause I can't get to my xbox at the moment, or for a while :'( I can check on xboxlive.com though, that's good enough!

sweet, added you woo

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

did he put a picture, cause it's not displaying if he put anything, work etc :'(

think it's a default panda.

oh, in his post? yeah

love that panda

Posted by Corrupt

hell yeah, the panda rules

Okay so I added Arc, Bulb, cats, Coro, Crazy K, Alastor, Klarth, Dexter, Shade, s0ul, G-Sides, Lolin, X, Lisa, CJ and Ant. Anyone else that I didn't add that wants to add me, go right ahead!

Posted by Crazy K

What games ya got mang?

Also, my brother tends to play more then me now, but I'll try to get on.

Btw, accepting your friend request now. :)

Posted by Corrupt

Only have GTAIV right now, man. And thanks for acceptin' :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

we should dick around in freeplay

Posted by Corrupt

pretty sure I'll be down for some of that tomorrow!

yeah i have gtaiv also. just do it

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah I'm down for some GTA IV.

Posted by Stalolin

you have been added, good sir

man, i guessed right for not even checking this thread once

it came up and i was like "huh, wonder who that is. OH corrupt had a thread about buying one, he probably did."

we all playin gta yo. should be good

Posted by Crazy K

What time we doing this **** yo?

2 AM

Posted by Crazy K

Seriously? If so I better catch up on some sleep. ****ing tired! :(

nah, who knows. Would be a good time for me though

Posted by Ant

not happening.

Posted by Crazy K

I'll keep looking to see if you guys are online.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah I doubt I'll be on tonight. I'll check back at like 2 to see if anyone's playing.

Saturday sounds like a great night to do this.

blame corrupt.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: blame corrupt.

:cool:

Yeah, Saturday (tomorrow) night'll probably work out better, maybe something like 10PM PST? My evening hours tomorrow will be flexible though since I don't have anything planned, so whenever's good.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you ****s, i was on all day playin tiger

Posted by Ant

at first I thought that was a weird way of saying you were playing street fighter 4 as sagot all day.

then I realized the horrible truth.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

oh man i just had a really good photoshop idea

playing maple, can't, sorry!

Posted by Corrupt

Haha, I should probably stop saying I'll be down for some games if I'm not gonna feel like doing it. still don't feel like getting involved with live yet, not hardcore enough O_O

Posted by Crazy K

lol no worries, 360 just died about an hour or so ago. I can wait.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Corrupt: Haha, I should probably stop saying I'll be down for some games if I'm not gonna feel like doing it.

tis the xbox way.

not hxc enough? bull****, GET IT NOW

Posted by Corrupt

not if you keep using that tone of voice!

Posted by Ant

it's an extremely delicate process that takes weeks of planning before one just JUMPS IN to the new xbox experience.

JUST DO IT

oh yeah you also need to get oblivion!

Posted by Ant

and rainbow six vegas 2! and graw2!!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;940862]and rainbow six vegas 2! and graw2!!one of us

one of us

Posted by Ant

and baulders gate 2!!

whoa, you are spot on!

Posted by Ant

well, they're the best games ever. just want to make that clear to everyone.

well duh

Posted by Corrupt

ok ok I give in, I got one of those 48 hour Live cards to start off. how about we make this coming Saturday night GTAIV night, I'm down for that **** now. I am gonna get my *** handed to me so ****ing badly, hell yeah. it's gonna rule.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dude you should have a month's free gold anyway, why do you need a card

Posted by Corrupt

see I'm xbox retarded and don't know these things. thanks for the tip, I'll be checking that out tomorrow.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it should automatically be in your account

Posted by Ant

I wouldn't worry about the sucking part. None of us have played the game in a long time. :cool:

Posted by Crazy K

FUUUCCCCKKK! Won't have my xbox till Monday or Tuesday. :(

Posted by Slade

OKAY I GOT ONE

Add FREEDO FIGHER or accept the request if you're one of the few whose handlebars I remember.

All I have at the moment is Halo 3, but in another week I should have WaW and maybe some other stuff. What arcade games are a must? And what are these "giveaway" arcade games I've heard about? I think my friend got N+ for free. I like free things.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Slade;941214]OKAY I GOT ONE

Add FREEDO FIGHER or accept the request if you're one of the few whose handlebars I remember.

All I have at the moment is Halo 3, but in another week I should have WaW and maybe some other stuff. What arcade games are a must? And what are these "giveaway" arcade games I've heard about? I think my friend got N+ for free. I like free things.

Added.

Anyways, N+ isn't free, but it is an alright game. Games that are free are:

Undertow - Not sure if it's going for free anymore, but it's worth a try to check out. Also it's quite fun.
Dash of Destruction - Easy as hell, 200 Gamerpoints like that
TotemBall - Need a 360 camera, but it's free
Aegis Wing

Anyways some games I liked where Braid, N+ and Bionic Commando Re-Armed (still have to grab it)

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Slade: OKAY I GOT ONE

hell yeah, I'm gonna add you as soon as I'm done making this post

so I've looked all around my account and on the website and I see absolutely nothing about getting a free month of gold aside from "look for special offers for free live!!!" or whatever, of which I've found none. do you have to actually sign up for the gold account first or what? I can't do that now since I have no money, I'd have to wait until May 1st. I don't know, maybe I'm blind and there's something I'm missing but I don't see anything about this :(

Posted by Slade

WOO xbox is pretty cool. But I think I'm going to buy a brand new one with a 60 gig hdd in a week. This refurb'd one just isn't reliable, and I think it might be making lots of noises it shouldn't. Is anyone else distracted by the loud whining/whistling? Anyways, I can't relax until I know I can trust my xbox to have plenty of space for my **** and to not get DREs. Gonna keep this one around for lan parties or smoking xbowls.

so:
1. buy new xbox and cod's (will happen after may 1st for sure)
2. upgrade internet (maybe this week)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

xboxes are naturally noisy

Posted by cool gamer dad

we gamed to ****ing hard last night, slades like the second white dude who could pass as a black huy which rules, i think you should get gears because that's a pretty black game

graw is way blacker

xboxs are naturally noisy. and also excellent furnaces.

undertow is hella gay, but aegis wing owns

Posted by Slade

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: xboxes are naturally noisy

In that case it must be the fact that everything echoes in my house that's making it annoying.

And yeah, yesterday I spent 2 hours driving around looking for a place to cash a check that would be open on Saturday so I could get both duties. So now it's like, if I wait until Wednesday I can just go get a new box, and if I wait until this Friday/Saturday I can pick up some games too.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

do you have a camera or mic? record your xbox makin noise so we can see if its ****ed or just normal

Posted by Ant

nude pics of xbox plz

Posted by Slade

I would fulfill all of your desires (and more), but alas

so this is what post-xbox depression feels like. I could turn it on... but that ****'s just gonna dre. I can read it off the drive... but I only have space for maybe one more game on there, and it seems to have issues anyways... sighhhhhh

shoulda just got it brand new dude. man, love xbox

take it back to the guy and demand your money back whilst clobbering him over the head with the box. then steal all his money and drugs

Posted by Slade

the gay part of me is like "man you earned so many friendship points by going through with the deal he set up for you." I mean that guy is PLEASED as FVCK with me. we'll probably hang out, get drunk, play peggle and BOND.

I should borrow another game from someone and see if it DREs like my brand new copy of Halo 3 BUNGIE.

try it. but either way you're probably ****ed :(

Posted by Slade

Probably. SO WHO WANTS TO PLAY HALO 2NITE? I got ditched by my friends irl so slade-kun is alone for the evening......................... ladies

Posted by Ant

I could have...but I was playing Street Fighter :cool:

Posted by Slade

It's cool man, it's partially pointless until I get a new xbox that doesn't DRE and upgrade my internet. Every half hour or so I get hit with a really bad connection for a few minutes, it's pretty gay. speaking of gay did I already send you a message saying "ur gay"?

Posted by Ant

NO YOU HAVEN"T!!!