DS Shoulder Button Miracle Cure

Posted by maian

So, this isn't like, big news or anything, but me and many others I've known have always had problems with the blasted shoulder buttons on the DS. My DS Fat lost functionality in both of its shoulder buttons years ago rendering many games unplayable, and I was enraged to discover that my L Button on my Lite was starting to go out.

...I looked online, and it turns out that if you form a seal around the button with your lips and just blow really hard, the buttons start working again perfectly. :cookie: I was skeptical of it and tried it on my Lite, and it worked perfectly. I then tested it on my Fat, whose shoulder buttons I thought would never see functionality again, and they too started working magically.

idk, people might know this, but from what I've read, heard, and experienced, a ton of people have problems with their shoulder buttons on their DS. Figured this would help.

Posted by Zeta

I've done this a million times.

Does jack ****.

Posted by Ant

so you have to make out with it basically?

Posted by Stalolin

what

how the **** are you guys breaking yours

i've had mine since it came out and nothing is wrong with it

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ant: so you have to make out with it basically?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Quoting zeta: I've done this a million times.

Does jack ****.

Maybe you aren't pleasuring it enough. You should try some deep tonguing all around the shoulder pads.

Posted by maian

Quoting Stalolin: what

how the **** are you guys breaking yours

i've had mine since it came out and nothing is wrong with it

I don't think it's a question of breaking it. It's dust that gathers in the buttons or something. I've read stories and met tons of people with units that end up getting defective shoulder buttons for no reason whatsoever. No one can explain it. Most people in these instances do treat their systems like gold, and yet it happens.

And, I guess my shoulder buttons have never been broken, just, uh, crappy. Sometimes they'll work. Sometimes L will work and sometimes R won't. Sometimes they only work if you press super hard. Sometimes they'll only work if you tilt the button as much as you can at an incline and THEN press. Sometimes they'll function perfectly, and then you'll leave the system on your desk overnight and they will both be dead in the morning. You just never know, and that started to happen with the L button on my DS, after both of the buttons going wonky on the Fat. Ugh.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Fool-proof method: shell out the money for a new one.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hahahahahahahaha maian making out with his DS, what a ****ing faggot

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

addin this to my maian classic quotes collection

Posted by maian

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Fool-proof method: shell out the money for a new one.

i lol'd

Posted by junior senior

im getting the dsi tomorrow :hammer: