I am surprised Jesse

Posted by Xenos

You didn't do anything this year.

Posted by O.T.L

It's all a part of Jesse's plan to kill vgchat.

[spoiler] I hope he qoutes me for truth![/spoiler]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

What Jesse did was change VGC. The new layout is the pink crap. The way it is now IS the april fools day joke.

Please Jesus, prove me wrong.

Posted by Kutlass

pfft, don't you veterans know anything?

the entire month of april is april fool's day for him. he has been known to wait at least several days into the month before pulling his pranks because he figures that will make it more of a "surprise." it will happen eventually.

Posted by Jesse Smith

pfft, don't you veterans know how to search? *cough*See da two other threads.*cough*

Posted by Panic!

owned

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie hung himself for April fools day this year !!! :eek:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jezzie hung himself for April fools day this year !!! :eek:

Now now, it's not nice to talk like that to your only internet friend!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Panic: owned

?

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"]I am surprised Jesse [/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"].....hasen't hung himself for being a MONUMENTAL:jesse:FLOP AT RUNNING FORUMS !!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting junior senior: ?

6,711 posts and you don't know what 'owned' is??!! YOU are da Queen of da n00bies!!!!!! :D:D:D

Here, let me [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=owned]help you!![/url] Did you forget to p00p today??!!! :D

Posted by fnool

yeah i've been checking out this place every now and then over the past week or so, hoping to see armpits and pink colour schemes

but nothing

for shame

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dreamless: yeah i've been checking out this place every now and then over the past week or so, hoping to see armpits and pink colour schemes

but nothing

for shame

Blah!!! Obviously posting in des threads will just delay it!!! On, and every 'now and then' will make it easy 4 u 2 miss it...once every one forgets about April Fools Day!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

omg who is that

Posted by O.T.L

Do something April fools within this month Jesse, I demand it.

Posted by Panic!

If you want him to do something you need to let this thread die. And if he doesn't do it in April it's not an April Fool's joke.

Posted by junior senior

panic you are an april fools joke

Posted by Panic!

That would make sense if I didn't exist the other 11 months of the year. Try to make more sense next time, 'kay?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Gah!!!!!! Would you guys let dis thread die!!!!!!! At da rate dis thread is going, it'll be July before I'm convinced you guys have totally forgoten about April Fools Day!!!!!!! April Fools Day in July??!!! :D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

Err.. how about "April Fools Day" all year long until 4/20/2010 :D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Gah!!!!!! Would you guys let dis thread die!!!!!!! At da rate dis thread is going, it'll be July before I'm convinced you guys have totally forgoten about April Fools Day!!!!!!! April Fools Day in July??!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

420sw

I got my first job on 4/20/08.

Posted by final kaoss

Gratz :)

Posted by Panic!

lol Too bad it's just another day to me since I'm not a pothead.

Posted by final kaoss

[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/signaturepics/sigpic8398412_1.gif[/IMG] :D:D:D

Quoting Panic: lol Too bad it's just another day to me since I'm not a pothead.

Posted by Panic!

Seriously, I've never even tried drugs. Never even smoked a cigarette. The worst I do is get drunk off my *** sometimes.

Posted by Speedfreak

It really is dead.

Posted by WackoHater

I am surprised Jesse .......

Hasn't banned that moron ScaylaScum who spams this forum daily ruining threads !!!

Posted by Panic!

Who?