Supposedly I should honor my parents

Posted by Phantasm

In this case, how the **** am I supposed to honor a crazy mother?

a tl;dr story

It begins yesterday night at (maybe) 7:30pm.
My mother was in Walgreens, so since she's out I called her to ask if she could buy me some food; she says: I can make you some meat in home instead so you can do yourself a burrito alright? - I'm all quite fine with idea. She said that in a normal, almost pleasant tone which is rare because her voice is ****ing annoying.

I'm in my sister's room when my mom just barges in screaming at me "You always have to eat late. I'm tired of doing this ****" So I just tell her "Don't make me the ****ing meat then if you're going to act so extreme about it, I'll make me a pasta or something"
She continues screaming the same ****, I start raising my voice because she easily annoys me and tell her that she's really ****ing crazy and that I should really do the pasta.
Then she tells me "you're the same as your father, you both are ****ers"
I tell her, "so you're starting to compare again? can't you do anything else"
then she looks at me directly and in a low passive aggressive voice she goes "you're a ****er"
I'm like haha what? you're the ****er. She grabs a ****ing HUEG frying pan and throws and it rebounds to my feet, so I kick it back and hits her feet. SHE THROWS IT AGAIN AT ME, and I put it in the dishwasher. My sister goes out of her room and pushes me so I don't do anything brash or so I assume. So my mom starts screaming really loud saying "You broke my illusion of being my son and your prom night? **** that. I'm going to ruin my dress see as I'll do it" she starts cursing everything that comes to mind

My sister is trying to push me back into her room but somehow I just move my sister to my mothers room, just to see what the **** was happening to mother. Mom was getting a scissor and cutting the dress she bought for my prom. My sister started screaming "what the **** is wrong with you mom?" MY MOM WAS LITERALLY KILLING THE DRESS.
Just imagine when dogs supposedly are playing with their toys or, killing the prey whichever.

I push my mom to her bed and hold her hands because she lost her mind completely at that point and was berzerk. I pushed her because she could do something to herself with the scissor. Started screaming at her telling her to "stop, and stay still". But she's just kicking and screaming at me while I hold her hands. For some reason! mother just starts screaming **** at my sister telling her that she's a whore and that she sells her vagina every weekend and that my sister doesn't help her. Oh *** WHAT WAS THAT FOR. My sister started screaming trying to push me so that she could hit mom. So I was pushing my sister from killing mom, and holding mother from killing herself. How did I do that? I have no idea.

My sister screams at mom that "you don't ever ask for help, I always tell you if you want any help just tell me and I'll do it" - I tell mother "you don't even help yourself" then she ****ing breaks my shirt and a necklace my girlfriend gave me, I released my mother, then she throws the ****ed up prom dress at my sisters face. oh ***, extreme error. My mother starts running to the kitchen when I'm walking to the kitchen I tear apart my shirt and throw it at my mothers face. When I noticed what she had in her hand... a ****ing huge kitchen knife. I told my sister to get the **** into my room that mom has a knife.

MY MOTHER just started running towards us with the knife. She pointed that **** at my chest, then she pointed that to my sister's neck so I push my sister back grabbing her hole throat area in case my mom did do something (which maybe would happen if I didn't push my sister back) she'd cut my hand instead.

They both start screaming at each other, while I'm just concentrating on my mom's hand that held the knife so I could grab her hand and take the knife off. I grab a hold on my mothers hand and told her "give me the ****ing knife now" she screams "don't ****ing touch me don't ****ing touch me" I scream back again "give me the ****ing knife and I'll let you go". Something I didn't think of was her other hand, so she just takes the knife with her other hand. In that moment I just pushed her back, and closed the door in her face and locked it down. She even tried to open the door once. The police came, they didn't do anything. ****ing hate cops.

Pro tip: my mom is depressed and does take some pills. Maybe its because of that - that she's all ****ed up and has anger issues also.

another pro tip: we've had some fights like those where she just hits me with frying pans but not knives.

Posted by Ant

that's pretty standard amongst hispanic families isn't?

moms a psycho *****. I suggest moving out asap.

Posted by Phantasm

No, the standard is woman beating.
and the screaming.

but either still that's pretty normal nowadays >_>;

and I already somewhat moved out. I'm at my dad's apartment.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

she's going to commit the mexican equivalent of seppuku by the end of the week

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... and it's all your fault

Posted by Phantasm

My fault for being hungry.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Phantasma: The police came, they didn't do anything. ****ing hate cops.

What da!! :eek: You two did tell them about da knife, right!!!! :eek:

Posted by Phantasm

Quoting Jesse Smith: What da!! :eek: You two did tell them about da knife, right!!!! :eek:

Not really, we didn't want any more problems.

Posted by junior senior

wait

are you a boy or a girl

Posted by Phantasm

a boy.

the question comes because of?

Posted by S

Her cleaving the dress she got you into pieces. I had to ask myself the same thing. I'm assuming its for someone else?

Posted by Phantasm

Ah no no, she tore the dress she bought for herself for my prom.

Posted by cool gamer dad

so that's how they do it en el puerto loco? madre ir al prom???

Posted by Phantasm

No, mi madre no ira al prom por su condici

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Phantasma: Not really, we didn't want any more problems.

Er, then why did you say '****ing hate cops.' if you didn't even give them a reason to do anything??!! :rolleyes: A few days in da mental hospital might of been nice until her brain got fixed and she wasn't insane!!!

er, yah, I think this is an exception to da honor thy father and thy mother that thy days may be long in da land!!! Honor her and your days may be short!!

Posted by Phantasm

Quoting Jesse Smith: Er, then why did you say '****ing hate cops.' if you didn't even give them a reason to do anything??!! :rolleyes: A few days in da mental hospital might of been nice until her brain got fixed and she wasn't insane!!!

Because I don't like cops overall. And they lighted my face through the window with some blinding flashlight.

Posted by Corrupt

[quote]Because I don't like cops overall. And they lighted my face through the window with some blinding flashlight.

you're joking right

I mean, I hate to see **** like this happen, but you just turned the cops away like that?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

stupid cops, bein so useless

*doesnt let cops into house, doesnt tell them everything that happened*

Posted by Slade

So, phant, are you worried that something even worse than your mom taking a knife to your sister's neck would happen if you were honest and helpful to the cops?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Phantasma: a boy.

the question comes because of?

Dress for YOUR prom+in sisters room+fighting with mom...da tl;dr post makes it look like you're a chick!!!! :eek: :D

Oh, and mothers only argue with their daughters!! :D

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: stupid cops, bein so useless

psst, make up your mind!!! U bashing da cops cause they didn't do anything because they wern't told what was going on, or da kids for not telling them!!!! Only a n00bie would bash da cops, since it wasn't their fault for not doing anything!!! If any one's at fault, it's da kids that would much rather be around an insane lady that wants to throw a knife at them, than be protected by da pure and innocent cops!

Posted by Phantasm

Quoting Slade: So, phant, are you worried that something even worse than your mom taking a knife to your sister's neck would happen if you were honest and helpful to the cops?

I wouldn't like my mother being sent to jail or those psycho hospital places.
Either ways, we already moved so its fine... I guess?

and seriously, I just don't like cops. They kill for fun here in pr.

Posted by junior senior

why is your mom going to your prom
why were you in your sisters room
are you gay

Posted by junior senior

btw this is an april fools day joke lol

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

yeah, april fools

Posted by Red

had me going.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Phantasma: and seriously, I just don't like cops. They kill for fun here in pr.

So why even call them in da first place!! :confused:

Posted by Phantasm

I didn't call them, the neighbours did.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=BLUNTMASTER X;937817]stupid cops, bein so useless

laughed till tears fell, at work

so was this real or not? Cause if you are puerto rican, I'll believe this. You know, being part boraqua myself, this **** sounds pretty standard almost

though the whole YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER thing sounds more like a white thing

Posted by Jesse Smith

I don't think a teenager would type so much stuff out...just to do an AFD! :D:D

Posted by Phantasm

Quoting Jesse Smith: I don't think a teenager would type so much stuff out...just to do an AFD! :D:D

Seriously

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

why in this blog out of all blogs, or was it moved here :o

Posted by Phantasm

because this is a chill icebox Discussion blog

and im trying to chill out writing it all off

c'mon fellow boriqua ;-;

Posted by junior senior

shut up ****

Posted by Ant

I was wondering the reason of it being here of all places. I mean, it's not about queefs, wavedashing, or xbox.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

yea bro, is it problematic that queefs give me real hard stiffy's :O

Posted by Ant

problematic? no. strange? maybe. a major turn-on? YES!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

good to know i'm not the only one :cool:

Posted by Phantasm

they make me giggle

don't worry, they turn me on too

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's not even a commandment. That's the pussy interpretation. What's actually said:

"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your *** am a jealous ***, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me"

which is pretty ****ing different and hecka hardcore

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That's not even a commandment. That's the pussy interpretation. What's actually said:

"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your *** am a jealous ***, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me"

which is pretty ****ing different and hecka hardcore

psst, that's a totally different commandment.

3 Thou shalt have no other g0ds before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy G0d am a jealous G0d, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

THEN verse 12...

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy G0d giveth thee.

What da wacko!!!!!! Who added that dumb censor!!!!!!! :mad: :D

Now, go read your bible again!!! :D

dude, whoa, I just got owned. I would've bet on that too. I really don't remember the two being separate. I always thought it was just the interpretation.

Posted by cool gamer dad

ha, even i coulda told you that, go back to bible school kid

It's been years since I've been involved with Catholicism so whatever. And ****, old testament *** ****ing ruled. if there's one thing the bible nailed it's how *** would talk.

the dude's so ****ing cocky it's awesome.

all those asterisks make me look mad

Posted by cool gamer dad

my posts have a lot of them i;ve noticed, almost thought about cutting down but i dont give a ****

Comes to naturally for me to give a **** so it's all like ahhh jeez whatevs. everyone's going to read it in a THAT GUY IS SO ****ING ANGRY tone but it's cool

or maybe people are used to it and all like THAT GUY

Posted by Ant

naw, I don't "THAT GUY" you with it.

speaking of "THAT GUY" I use it a lot with THE JUDGE and it really ****es him off. **** I'm funny.

Quoted post: naw, I don't "THAT GUY" you with it.

I can only imagine the alternatives. "sick of this ****ing guy"

Posted by Ant

I used to "THIS GUY" you with your longwinded post in the gaming boards sometimes when you'd argue with Speedfreak. that's all though.

Yeah, I did the same with myself.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: all those asterisks make me look mad

er, dude, you should be :mad:!!! You got royally 0wned by da annoying King of da Wackos!!! :D:D:D:D

banning bible stories in this blog

Quoted post: er, dude, you should be !!! You got royally 0wned by da annoying King of da Wackos!!!

fuuuuuuuuuck

Posted by Jesse Smith

It could be worse....geting 0wned by WackoHater!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

he makes a good point actually :-x

Posted by junior senior

wkac0