april fools tomorrow

Posted by final kaoss

Tomorrow I'll be expecting that crappy pink template with all of the stupid sound & visual :jesse: effects to go with it. Thankfully I'll be at work almost all day tomorrow, so I won't have to suffer through this crap :D. On a side note, happy april fools tomorrow everyone.

Oh and jesse, stop trying to drive wackohater insane & start driving this guy insane http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesNintendoNerd :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

....and you happen to be the BIGGEST FOOL ON THIS FORUM BAR NONE !!!!

[SIZE="5"]SURPRISE !!!! [/SIZE]
:rolleyes:

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by Panic!

Oh yeah. I forgot Jesse loves April Fool's Day. Suck so hardcore because the site is so annoying that I usually stay away until the original template is put back up. Look forward to the break, VGC. I'll be gone until this crappy April Fools stuff is over.

Posted by WackoHater

Right on, that's one thing Jezzie is an expert at, destroying forums with idiotic stunts that ruin the entire spirit of the members who actually make the forums interesting.

He does this by appointing morons to run the show and by censorship and thread alteration also, in addition to allowing moron members to post worthless crap and remain members clogging up the forums with wackos that no one wants to read other than NO:jesse:ONE !!!

[CENTER]:p:[/CENTER]

One thing is sure, if a great forum can be destroyed, you can count on JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell to complete the task at hand !!! :eek:

Posted by final kaoss

Er, he still hasn't managed to destroy forums.digitalpoint.com yet!!:D:D:D:D
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=2089 <-- JezzieScumBell:jesse:

Posted by Panic!

I'm surprised to see the forums in tact this morning. Not complaining, just surprised.

Posted by inequity

Quoting Panic: I'm surprised to see the forums in tact this morning. Not complaining, just surprised.

Maybe thats the joke! April fools!

Posted by final kaoss

lol this isn't like jesse, maybe he finally took wackohaters advice. And incase he did, I've backordered vgchat.com on over 10 sites and I don't have to pay a cent unless I obtain vgchat.com :D:D

Posted by Panic!

I doubt he's taken WackoHater's advice. He'll probably mess this **** up in a week or something. Once we've all forgotten about it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Panic: He'll probably mess this **** up in a week or something. Once we've all forgotten about it.

Quiet you!!!! You're not supposed to know about that!!! Obviously the last time I'll try to do it is...when every one expects it!!! :D:D

Quoting WackoHater: One thing is sure, if a great forum can be destroyed, you can count on me to complete the task at hand !!!

Quoted 4 truth!!!!

*Is tempted to change WackoHaters template to da pink one!!!* :D:D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

LMFAO Yeah, do that. Just change WackoHater's to your April Fool's template. For ever!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Or a template that just gives him my juicy armpit farts!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting final kaoss: lol this isn't like jesse, maybe he finally took wackohaters advice. And incase he did, I've backordered vgchat.com on over 10 sites and I don't have to pay a cent unless I obtain vgchat.com :D:D

YOU ARE AN EXTREMELY EXTREME MORON AND A LOW LIFE LEACH OF A SCUM BAG ScalyaScum !!!

HANG YOURSELF NOW AND END YOUR IDIOTIC LIFE YOU DERELICT CLOWN !!!

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Jesse Smith;937769]Or a template that just gives him my juicy armpit farts!!! :D:D:D:D

XD Also a good idea!:chainsaw:

Posted by Jesse Smith

[youtube=c94BWhOxHsM]c94BWhOxHsM[/youtube]

And Rush Limbaugh said exactly what I said!!!!!! Don't do it when every one expects it!! Though here, tomorrow will still be way too soon!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

lol NASCAR how does Obama know what that is? NASCAR ain't no nigga sport.