April Fools Day '09

Posted by Supermario

April Fools day is just around the corner. Some may know this day to be a day of tricks and false reports. Here at VGChat the wacko admin usally does something for the first of April. Sometimes the admin chooses to do his massive prank the day after.

I remember one April Fools day, J. Smith simply spammed the board with pink text and mixed up all the usernames on the forum. In the background sounds of farting was heard. Do you have any ideas for Jesse this year?

How about something different Jesse; maybe something that does not include the sound of gas (or thoes disturbing images you like)?
:-D

Posted by Fragliche

Quoting Supermario: I remember one April Fools day, J. Smith simply spammed the board with pink text and mixed up all the usernames on the forum. In the background sounds of farting was heard.

Pretty sure it was 2005 when he did that.

Posted by O.T.L

I likes when everyone had the same username and avatar, but everyone knew who everyone was still.

Posted by Fragliche

Because there was a way around it.

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Supermario: Do you have any ideas for Jesse this year?

get abducted by beavers and be eternally damned to receive most uncomfortable arrangements of nightly timber lodging.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Supermario: I remember one April Fools day, J. Smith simply spammed the board with pink text and mixed up all the usernames on the forum.

er..that's been every April Fools Day for years.

er...you guys expect it right now, so I can't do it right now!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Pfft, and here I was being nice by coming on before I went away to school all day just so I wouldn't miss it, Jesse. Some friend you are.

Posted by O.T.L

So what is todays joke?

edit- Don't tell me there is no joke! That would be laame.

Posted by Jesse Smith

[youtube=c94BWhOxHsM]c94BWhOxHsM[/youtube]

And Rush Limbaugh said exactly what I said!!!!!! Don't do it when every one expects it!! Though here, tomorrow will still be way too soon!!! :D:D:D

Posted by lanzer

ah i see...soo thats your plan eh? anyday now....

Posted by O.T.L

You should have done it the day before today, I wouldn't have expected it then.

See now I'm going to suspect the change everyday until it happens.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Actually, when I saw these two threads on this, da first thing I thought was...oops...I forgot!!! :D:D

So um, if these threads had never been made... :D

Posted by Phantasm

I'm pretty sure I've never been online for an April fool's vgc joke.

Frrreeshhh

Posted by cool gamer dad

holy ****, no vgc april fools, the conficker virus has truly taken its toll

Posted by Slade

Gmail's april fools stuff is entertaining. What other sites do special features on the first?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Rush fails at subject-verb agreement.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Jesse Smith: [youtube=c94BWhOxHsM]c94BWhOxHsM[/youtube]

And Rush Limbaugh said exactly what I said!!!!!! Don't do it when every one expects it!! Though here, tomorrow will still be way too soon!!! :D:D:D

That's some pretty lousy advice. Instead of having a little joke on the one day of the year you're supposed to, you're just a liar and an ******* for doing any other day of the year.

Posted by final kaoss

Unless your a messed up lunatic like barf limbaugh or JesseWackoHaterSmith then yeah most people would say, it is lousy advice.

Quoting Linko_16: That's some pretty lousy advice. Instead of having a little joke on the one day of the year you're supposed to, you're just a liar and an ******* for doing any other day of the year.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linko_16: That's some pretty lousy advice.

Bah!!! Rush Limbaugh iz da only person on da radio that sp33ks da truth!!!!!! Rush should run for president!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I always log off for april fools and the week after if it extends that long. So good thing it didn't happen.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: good thing it didn't happen.

...yet! :D:D:D:D:D:D

give me a heads up so I can leave my computer off for a couple weeks.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: give me a heads up so I can leave my computer off for a couple weeks.

Ummmm, no!!! That's da last thing I would do!!! But just for you, I'm tempted to change only your skin...to pink!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

lol

Quoted post: Ummmm, no!!! That's da last thing I would do!!! But just for you, I'm tempted to change only your skin...to pink!!!!

that would make me laugh.

if only because I'm imagining my actual flesh turning a hot pink

Posted by Supermario

Hi, I just wanted to point out that Jesse still has not done an April fools joke for this month...or has he? Today is the last day of April, so if he does do one then it won't really be an "April" fools joke.:D:D:D Then again maybe no one cares by now.:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blah!!! Should I delete this thread!!!!!!!! :mad:

Posted by Ant

Quoting Supermario: Hi, I just wanted to point out that Jesse still has not done an April fools joke for this month...or has he? Today is the last day of April, so if he does do one then it won't really be an "April" fools joke.:D:D:D Then again maybe no one cares by now.:D

I know I didn't!

Posted by Speedfreak

HE DIDN'T DO IT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR MOST OF US.

VGC IS DEAD.

Posted by Kutlass

R.I.P. :angel::bowser::deadpokem

Posted by Ant

MORE SMILEY FACES!!