ALERT: MODERN WARFARE 2 TEASER HITS THE INTERNET, GAMERS COLLECTIVELY CUM

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://www.destructoid.com/gdc-09-modern-warfare-2-teaser-released-game-dated-126335.phtml

YOU'RE FIGHTING RUSSIANS AND THERE'S NEW PERKS, BUT WHO GIVES A **** THE GAME WILL OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWN!!!!!

Posted by cool gamer dad

it'll be pretty good i think

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

of course it will, infinity ward never made a bad game

how can you **** up the best fps ever made

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

well...... treyarch kinda did but even then it was pretty tolerable.

Posted by Dexter

Excellent. I'm still enjoying WaW though. Did they ever say how long they wanted to keep the CoD games going? I know they annouched one a year.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

they want it to be a two-year development cycle between IW and treyarch with a release every november.

Posted by Ant

pretty meh teaser.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

has there ever been a good teaser

Posted by Ant

yes

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what was it

Posted by Dexter

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: they want it to be a two-year development cycle between IW and treyarch with a release every november.

I know. But for how long will they keep this going for?

That teaser was lame. I recall the teaser for CoD 4 being pretty radical.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what was it then

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: of course it will, infinity ward never made a bad game

how can you **** up the best fps ever made
They've only made 3 games, which all happen to be the same series. I think it's time they branch out and show what they're really made of.

But yeah, MW2 should be great. I don't see why this teaser would cause any excitement. Everyone already knew it was coming.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Last Fog;937108]They've only made 3 games, which all happen to be the same series. I think it's time they branch out and show what they're really made of.

But yeah, MW2 should be great. I don't see why this teaser would cause any excitement. Everyone already knew it was coming.All the original members of Infinity Ward also made MoH:AA

Posted by XBOX360FPS

I know this game will rock your console! that is if you have a real console by that i mean 360.....