Gamertag ideas Pt2

Posted by Crazy K

I recently held a vote for which gametag to use as my friends new name. Anyways we can't really decide on anything. So the two we have in mind are aznsensation69x or Misbehaven Raven. I just added the other two for the hell of it. So I'm going to list a bunch of gamertags and you guys can vote.

Posted by Ant

Misbehaven Raven is okay, but it doesn't have the sting of aznsensation69x

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

voting for my own suggestion

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

bastion booger made me lol :(

Posted by Corrupt

it's a tough choice between Misbehaven Raven (or maybe Misbehavin'?) and aznsensation69 (where have I heard that before)! I don't think I can decide right now

Posted by Slade

http://www.myspace.com/aznsensation69

[IMG]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_e61a5f4777c06bd8c5f5a3e4ce8e9e8d.jpg[/IMG]

About me:
hey my name is Stephanie and i am 17. im a very open minded person and trusting. what's important to me is very important but i don't like to be too confronting. I'm a pretty laid back person. I love to have fun and make my friends laugh. If you want to know more then please coment me!

Posted by Slade

The song on her profile is very open minded and trusting. it's a pretty laid back song.

and right now... all your dreams are coming true....

and right now... I wish I could follow you... to the shores... of freedom...

Posted by Crazy K

Bastion Booger was my first choice, but eh, he's not so well known.

Anyways, I went with aznsensation69x. With the remaining 800 points, we grabbed some pointless things from the community games section; Fireplace (is just a fireplace), Aquarium HD, a clock, and some massage game that lets you control the vibrations of the controller. lol

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: and some massage game that lets you control the vibrations of the controller. lol

omfg that's hot.

Posted by Crazy K

I basically chose **** that he would never use.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Raven is gay as **** because it sounds like an actual gamertag, thus defeating the whole purpose.