Jezzie, have you hung yourself yet ???

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie, if you don't post in this thread I will know that you have done what I have commanded and you have hung yourself according to my demands and highly suggestive subliminal messages.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But buddy, if I hang myself, da forum dies, and you will have no place to go to bash people for your mental therapy!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

The forum is already dead, YOU KILLED IT WITH BOMBASTIC FORUM MANAGEMENT AND CENSORSHIP !!!

Why do you think it is called Wacko Graveyard Forum ????

Now go ahead, stand on a chair with weak legs, put the rope around your neck and jump !!!!

Posted by Panic!

I just figured out last week that Jezzie is Jessie Smith lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Why do you think my forum is called Wacko Graveyard Forum ????

Because you killed it two years ago!! :D:D

Quoting Panic: I just figured out last week that Jezzie is Jessie Smith lol

And THAT is a n00bie!!!! Takes a few years to figure out that it sounds da same, and hasn't figured out that there iz know eye in da first name!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

lol Sorry my best friend's last name is Jessie and I always just spell it with the i.

Posted by Jesse Smith

LAST NAME!!!!!!!! gah!!!!!!

Only chicks have da eye in da name!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

Maybe I thought you were a little feminine. You do look kinda like a Russian chick.

Posted by Panic!

[IMG]http://www.dekaino.net/img/dodgeball-fran.jpg[/IMG]

lmao you could be twins!

Posted by WackoHater

Panic, just call him JizzieDumb:jesse:Bell if you don't like Jezzie !!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Posted by Kutlass

*hanged

Posted by Panic!

I don't have a problem with him, though.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Panic: I don't have a problem with him, though.

What about WackoHater??!!! :D:D:D

Join me and drive him INSANE!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Just think Jezzie, if you hang yourself you will be dead just like this Wacko Graveyard forum you and your mod's destroyed !!!!!

Posted by Panic!

The only problem I really have with WackoHater is that he is like me. I'm sure he wants to leave this **** hole but it's so hard to get away from. It's like an addiction that you just can't stop coming back to. You just keep relapsing...

Posted by junior senior

hey panic what did you get from wawa today

Posted by Panic!

Chicken sandwich, Propel, and kettle chips. Believe it or not, it's the first time I've been to Wawa in over a week.

Posted by WackoHater

You morons stay on topic, this thread is about Jezzie hanging himself according to my commandment !!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Posted by Panic!

Why would anyone listen to anything you say?

你真的愚蠢,你知道,對不對?

Posted by WackoHater

Ask J-arse-ie how many times he has been fired for not doing exactly what I have told him to do !!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Panic: The only problem I really have with WackoHater is that he is like me.

Um, you're not even close to being like WackoHater!!!! Your IQ twice az high az hiz IQ!!! You don't get :mad: like he doez!!! You don't post like a girl!! Now, join me and drive him insane!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

I mean that I'm like him based on the fact that neither of us, despite ridicule and hatred from everyone here, never leaves.

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"]Everyone here ???

You do mean NO:jesse:ONE here right ???[/SIZE]

Posted by Panic!

Dude, everyone here hates you just like they hate me. For different reasons, but it's a unanimous hatred.

Posted by WackoHater

If you consider EVERYONE OmniTroll, LinkinStinkin, VampCensor, C-aunt and Snork you are right on, but they are the one's along with JD:jesse:B who are ruining this dump by censorship and thread alteration.

[CENTER]:mad::mad::mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Panic!

I agree with you there. There are too many censors on this forum. The one that ****es me off the most is god. It's stupid. If you're going to censor g you might as well censor other mythical beings. Loch Ness Monster, Sasquatch, Santa, tooth fairy, etc.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Panic: Dude, everyone here hates you just like they hate me. For different reasons, but it's a unanimous hatred.

I wouldn't call it hate. We just pick on the week. Wackohater is a GREAT example. 98.6% of da time, he get's :mad: at us, so people try to drive him insane for the reaction. Bullies pick on people for da reaction, and WackoHater gives great reactions.

You could go away for a month, then come back and have your name changed, and most likely no one would ever even know who you were and you could become da most populer person here, while with WackoHater, there's no hope in him. He'll ALWAYS be :mad: so people will always torment him!!!! aka, no one is like WackoHater, not even close!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Does anyone understand the insane nonsensical lunacy that Jezzie just posted ????

PS: You got it wrong, NO:jesse:ONE IS LIKE YOU NO:jesse:ONE !!!!
:mad::mad::mad:

[SIZE="4"]PPS: SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE NO:jesse:ONE !!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: NO ONE IS LIKE ME NO ONE !!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I know, that's what I said!! No one is like you, no one!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="4"]PPS: SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE NO:jesse:ONE !!!![/SIZE]

And that's an example of why we drive him INSANE!!!! For a nice reaction!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

I've tried leaving and coming back to clear my name but everyone always knows it's me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Post totally different. Like next time you do it, come back and act like you're WackoHaters twin!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

lmao To be completely honest I'm just too lazy to post differently. I prefer to be myself. I've made lots of puppet accounts on proxy servers as other people and posted here and people believed me but I always get bored with them.

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie, tell everyone how many Wacko forums you have ruined and how many times you've been fired from Forum Administration jobs !!!! :p:

After that, [SIZE="5"]HANG YOURSELF YOU MASSIVE FLOP !!!![/SIZE]
:mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jezzie, tell everyone how many Wacko forums I have ruined and how many times I've been fired from Forum Administration jobs !!!! :mad:

er...too many to count!!! :D:D:D:D:D