Come Alive with the Tribe !!!

Posted by WackoHater

This forum is going to BOOM, with stars like Bakruarse, Junior Senior, Jezzie, VampireBat, OmniTroll and the rest of the gang, activity is sure to EXPLODE !!!

There was an old slogan the Cleveland Indians baseball team use to use in the old days, it was, "Come Alive with the Tribe" !!!

Well, I say we all come alive with VGChat !!!! :eek:

[SIZE="7"]Be a part of the action and come alive with THIS FANTASTIC FORUM !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

For once you made me laugh :D:D:D

[QUOTE=[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2030/2235802057_80738ac709.jpg[/IMG];936035]This forum is going to BOOM, with stars like VampireBat

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, is he trying to bash this forum, or posting a complement??!! I see no :mad: in his post!!! :D

Posted by Linko_16

I always sort of wanted my own WaterHater-made name. So simple, so perfect, so funny.

Posted by final kaoss

There ya go Plinko_linko [IMG]http://vgchat.info/images/smilies/BASH2.GIF[/IMG]

Quoting Plinko_Linko: I always sort of wanted my own WaterHater-made name. So simple, so perfect, so funny.

Posted by Dexter

WackoHater is like that child who thrives on negative attention. His noise volume is three decibels louder than everyone else's on the forum. He grows up and gradually discovers that this negative attention is better than no attention at all, for he is merely a human wanting to be recognized, who's existence would otherwise feel worthless and/or too trivial to keep on going.

This is his coping mechanism with emoism. Negative attention adds positive points to our emotional meter. Hearing our names adds a manifestation that we exist, a validation, so even if it need be in a negative manner, at least it isn't indifference. Most people, sub-conciously or conciously, would rather be hated than thought of indifferently. At least we know that we have the power to make people feel anything towards us at all.

He likes to start controversy, too. He finds it stimulating, and even though he isn't that good at it, I can see that he certainly tries. He feels his impact, which makes him feel as though he has power, some sort of control over VGC. I believe he is succesful and even though I find him often too dull and repititive, I definitely see the reactions and aftermath of his VGC activities.

Posted by WackoHater

Dexter, you still haven't figured out Jezzie Dumb:jesse:Bell yet and you are trying to do a shrink job on me !!!

Now do this for me, SHOOT JAZZIE BETWEEN THE EYES, THEN HANG YOURSELF ABOVE YOUR MOTHER'S BED !!!

Posted by Dexter

I figured Jesse out a long time ago. My job with him is complete. That was before your time, kid.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting final kaoss: There ya go Plinko_linko [IMG]http://vgchat.info/images/smilies/BASH2.GIF[/IMG]

No. It must be an authentic WackoHater original.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Give him an infraction and you can bet he'll give you some names!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Dexter, have you shot JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell yet ???

Ring me when you do !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey WackoHater, how's it going buddy old pale!!! Can I call you some time and do that phone interview so you can verbally bash me...as a sign of friendship??!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

lol?